NAME THAT COUNTRY

Which country is shown here using chemical weapons on children?

Israel

Well done.

White Phosphorus?

kikereal

Yep.

NAME THAT COUNTRY

Vietnam

Fair. But that was *supposed* to be used as a defoliation agent, was it not?

Its still a fair point, as I doubt the US cared much back then about 'outreach to the enemy'

I still say the worst weapon ever used against the US military was the television camera. Its been impossible to wage war in a logical way ever since.

It doesn't count, it wasn't against Homo Sapiens

Oh, joo ...

>IMPLYING

absolutely god damn right, burgerbro.

my father was american and served in the army- enlisted for the war- he'd always say that the US had the capacity to mouthfuck any counrty on earth but the "rules" don't permit it anymore. when watching the iraq war coverage he'd mention how it used to be, the geneva code permitting that any man out of uniform with a rifle can be shot legally. there' no need for Gitmo if the prisoners wouldn't have survived that long....

war is damn near impossible with TV and oversight that says you can't grab a terrorist and have your translator tell him "up against the wall motherfucker".

nice

Hey shill,

How will you react when next week normies discover that Saudits were caught fighting with ISIS as comrades in Yemen, using those nice phosphor shells built in the US and France?

The problem isn't Muslims. I will say here the word you want the hide, the problem are WAHABISTS.

That, and the fact you sell them as our allies. Best luck next week. This is gonna be good to watch..

Is that Sweden in 2030?

ISRAEL!

Funny how Yael Trump Kushner isn't crying over these kids and demanding her daddy do something.

well fuck- today i agree with a jew.....

strange days indeed.

>the geneva code permitting that any man out of uniform with a rifle can be shot legally. there' no need for Gitmo if the prisoners wouldn't have survived that long....

This is still valid, you would be within your legal rights for example to open fire on "blackwater" military contractors because they are not covered as military personnel and mercinaries are expressly forbidden.

They can be summarely shot.

I cordially suggest that perhaps either your grasp of English does not meet your courage in attempting to use it, or that perhaps your interpretation of implications is not correctly calibrated.

tl;dr- I have no idea what you mean. I understand parts but am unable to colligate them into a coherent reply.

I am not trying to be a dick. I honestly dont understand what you mean or are trying to imply. I do admire your confidence though.