Prosecutor: Jeff Sessions’s New Immigration Plan Is ‘F*cking Horrifying’

>NOGALES, Arizona—The crowd was small, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions’s speech was short. But his message couldn’t have been clearer:
>“This is a new era,” said Sessions, who sported a dark suit in the hot Arizona sun. “This is the Trump era.”
>And with that Sessions officially weaponized the Justice Department to crack down on undocumented immigration. After taking a private border tour with Customs and Border Protections agents in Nogales, on the southern edge of Arizona, the attorney general announced the feds will soon be spending a lot more time prosecuting people who break immigration laws.
>All federal prosecutors, Sessions said in his slow Alabama drawl, must now consider bringing cases against people suspected of the “transportation or harboring of aliens.” Those prosecutors must also look to bring more felony prosecutions against some immigrants who illegally enter the country more than once and should charge immigrants with document fraud—which includes using a made-up Social Security number—and aggravated identity theft when they can.
>One veteran federal prosecutor told The Daily Beast these changes are a generating significant concern.
>“It’s fucking horrifying,” the prosecutor said. “It’s totally horrifying and we’re all terrified about it, and we don’t know what to do.
>“The things they want us to do are so horrifying—they want to do harboring cases of three or more people,” the prosecutor continued. “So if you’re illegal and you bring your family over, then you’re harboring your kid and your wife, and you can go to jail.”

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/04/12/prosecutor-jeff-sessions-new-immigration-plan-is-f-cking-horrifying.html

Huzzah!

no more aliens. U.F.O.s are done.

How will the greys ever recover

Fuck, I love Sessions.

tentacle people might go to jail. yes.

If that prosecutor thinks it's so "horrifying" to enforce immigration law, maybe he should quit sucking the govt teet and go get a job in the private sector.

>enforcing laws
>horrifying

to be clear: pol is 100% behind this

sage

Nice. legal immigration freeze when?

>enforcing the law
>horrifying
This prosecutor should be fucking fired. Can't wait until Sessions removes sombrero.

it s horrifying my entire alien family got probed. oy vey.

>“It’s fucking horrifying,” the prosecutor said. “It’s totally horrifying and we’re all terrified about it, and we don’t know what to do.

>your job

>afraid of actually enforcing immigration law
>federal prosecutor
>this person is paid for with our tax dollars
WTF I HATE AMERICA NOW I'M SCARED

>talking shit publicly about the highest ranking LEO in the nation
Lad....

Well I guess I can't talk too much shit, I called Loretta Lynch of corrupt fucking bitch that needed to be shot so I guess I'm just as guilty...

>If that prosecutor thinks it's so "horrifying" to enforce immigration law, maybe he should quit sucking the govt teet and go get a job in the private sector.
This so much.

Mine eyes have seen the glory and the coming of the Lord

Good. It should be horrifying. Are we feeding illegal aliens to piranha?

kind of makes me love Trump again.

Enforcing laws is evil.
Current year argument.

Fuck that racists JEFFERSON BEAUREGARD Sessions. That fucker is even named after racist confederates. It's in his damn pure-bred Scots-Irish bloodline.

I don't think that will come but Trump did say a few years back the US needed more white immigrants. I'm totally fine with any whites who want to come here.

>enforcing existings laws and maintaining national sovereignty is wrong

I wonder who could be behind this argument

YES YES YES YES
I knew Sessions was the man.

Bringing your wife and kid illegally into another nation is a horrible, irresponsible thing to do. No just person should ever endanger the safety of his family in such a way.

Finally.

this

> All federal prosecutors, Sessions said in his slow Alabama drawl, must now consider bringing cases against people suspected of the “transportation or harboring of aliens.”

Now if Trump can just get his neocons to go to war on the illegals we'd be in much better shape

The neocucks will cockblock this

The Van Allen radiation belt just got 500 miles thicker.

>>“It’s fucking horrifying,” the prosecutor said. “It’s totally horrifying and we’re all terrified about it, and we don’t know what to do.
>>“The things they want us to do are so horrifying—they want to do harboring cases of three or more people,” the prosecutor continued. “So if you’re illegal and you bring your family over, then you’re harboring your kid and your wife, and you can go to jail.”
What a worthless piece of human trash. I can't believe peoples taxes are paying his salary.

>Goddamn Spics squatting on our manifest destiny. After I hang Clay and hang a few runaway niggers, she's gonna go back... To hell!
>T. the original Moonman