JUST

JUST

FUCKING

START

WW3

no. now you actually have to sort yourself out, finish school, get a job, et c.

>but it's hard

yes, life is hard.

No u

>life hard, KEK

No, the way of life today is boring

I'm with you on this one Bong. I have nothing to live for basically, so I might as well go out in a blaze of glory high on combat drugs. It'd be a fitting death too. My grandfather fought in Korea, my father was stationed there, so completing the trilogy is my destiny.

The only thing that's hard is Muhammad's cock in your wife.

GAS THE KIKES, WORLD WAR NOW

My lack of digits will show that WW3 is not imminent. Sorry not sorry.

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore! No soul, no fucking, no music with you, no writers from you! The whole world listens to Tchaikovsky, Dostoevsky, whore. Festivals, sports - only Russia, whore. And Russia is here - Syria and North Korea! Here they love the president, and they despise you, fuck, despise! Your predecessor, whore - Clinton, whore, - he opened his pants right in his office! It's absolutely necessary to fuck off, damn it, so that some whore, in the office of the head of state, sucked him! Is this America ?! You fucked long ago, fuck! What are you doing, damn ?! Monica, fuck! What the fuck is the president ?! What war ?! What Middle East, whore ?! The blowjobs are fucking fucking! Onanists, pidaras, whores!

I just all you guys to be dead

Am I the only one who wants the WWIII to happen, unironically?

Purge of shitskins is needed, if it doesn't happen they will overrun is sooner or later

fuck you, if you want to die then just do it, don't bring me down to your bullshit

Which side is more likely to start rounding up the kikes?

I just hope they forget the southern hemisphere exist.

Same here. (((modern))) is fucking shit. So shit I just want the chance to fucking wreck shit up around me and restore my beloved England back.

>Russian pasta
Noice.

I wouldn't of made the thread else. I am bored beyond fucking belief and my heart is stressed due to not being able to fucking go ballistic. I just want it to slip so natural law can kick in.

Cry more.

>tfw you realize you are first pick to be drafted.

fuck you. no war

haha all the losers here want WW3 to reset shit but mainly because misery loves company. There ain't gonna be no damn WW3.. your loser lives will continue as-is.

I honestly don't see a scenario where a WW3 would affect me directly.

Is this the infamous American banter others keep telling me about?

>nuclear winter
>doesn't affect me
what?

No-one cares about nuking where I live. I'll just buy some canned foods and go innawoods until it's over.

do you know what a nuclear apocalypse is all about?

>people still think nuclear winter is an actual problem

I mean, yea, if you live in the states or similar environments where it's mainly warm and nice, but if you can survive a few meters of snow, you are man enough to survive a couple decades.

If not, teach yourself how to electronics and plant biology. And learn to love homeostasis.

I do and I welcome it. I don't have anything to live for, and I would welcome seeing mankind destroy itself.
We have ruined this planet, and we deserve this