This is the premiere of fate of the furious in my city Lahore, Pakistan

>this is the premiere of fate of the furious in my city Lahore, Pakistan

Thanks jews

>These mutts pass as models in Pakistan

Yeah we all know a paki would prefer a pre teen boy instead

How long do these women now have to live?

Tippy k. Ahahh

Dont you have little boys to fuck? Get away from there and get back to it.

They'd still spit on you if you tried picking em up, lard ass virgin

Hot as fuck tbqh

what does that mean???

>non country faggot

You must be nuclear-equipped to post here, poverty fag

Lmao I doubt that. They'd be desperate for a foreigner to pull them out of your shithole country.

>all that cellulite

>pic related
odd that subhuman foreigners couldn't be trusted to understand "fate of the furious" as part 8 of the franchise

Keep up with the kool aid leaf fag

Nah we are doing just fine thank you, now how young do you like them? Last i heard 10y olds boys are a treat for an average Paki, is it true?

T. turbo virgin

>couldn't be trusted to understand
What do you mean?

am i the only one who actually thinks those paki models are extremely attractive and would worship the one on the left desu

What's wrong with that, degenerate shitface?

>look how well we mimic western architecture
Kek

t. slum dweller

they looks hot, would christianize

>high heels
Absolutely disgusting. Why, why the fuck do bitches put so much effort into making themselves look so uglier? Bitches dumb.

You should be thankful. Rampant comservatism hurts societies.

No. I always thought paki women looked like ass

Im glad. Conservatism is on a massive decline here. My tinder has some srs qt3.14's and I dont complain

lol, he's right though. You live in a backwards country and everyone in Pakistan would love to leave

Shut it spic

This is good. This way your country can prosper and people can be happy. You gain nothing by mistreating the women in your country with fundamentalism. Im glad the American memes are reaching the world.

We'd rather be backwards than be the pioneer in slut-walks. Kill yourself leaf fag

>Talks about jews
>Uses jewish app to hook up with bitches

Filthy Paki culture vs. Degenerate Western culture

WHO WILL WIN?

YOU DECIDE.

Fuck off and go shit in the street. That should keep your culture alive.

>paki comes here to complain about his country
>ends up fighting with all those who tells him how shit his country is

Stick to your point bro?

We've always had liberal and secular heritage, shit was cash in 70's but the immigrants from afghanistan fucked it in the 80's due to cold-war. Things are back on track now

>slutwalks
They barely happen. Be glad your ridiculous behavior that wants to push half your population down is losing it's grip on society.

FATEUH OFU TEH FUUURIUSU

Top left mosque doesn't look Western to me at all. Actually looks like a beduin tent desu. Nice architecture

Did they get the Final Fantasy team to design top left?

m8, my city has 1/10th the population and looks a thousand times better. Dallas TX

Why do Paki women look whiter than Indians? I thought you mudskins were the same people.

pedo

>complaining

How new are you fag boi

where is the fucking corona beer? do you have one of those fag religions that can handle alcohol because their stupid god commands?

So how much are paki chicks into foreigners?

Do paki girls do one night stands?

Karachi is total shithole they don't even have enough sewers or hospitals for everyone.

ITT:wannabe paki wants to look cool uncovering Jewish conspiracies and shit

wtf I love durkas now

t. (((Shaprio Goldbergeshekelstein))))

northern poos are whiter.

>Top left mosque doesn't look Western to me at all.
>flag

Wow. I used to think Pakistan was a disgusting, backwards, bronze-age shithole, whose inhabitants were mostly 80 IQ, Arab-wannabe shitskins. But your cherry-picked images have completely changed my mind.

Awesome that it's coming back. Maybe even art industries start popping back up again and you can have a strong mediums like film/literature/videogames/music. A society where people can strive for a better future free of obsessed moral guardians in power.

Im latino.

what, being civilized?

the problems in society are unrelated to how women dress. The main problem is too many stupid people reproduce. We need genius sperm banks and silicon valley eugenics to improve the intelligence of the human race.

Soon it will be your turn for (((diversity)))

Read OP???

Majority of our demographics have punjabis and pushtuns kashmiris (mountain and north niggers) tiny population from the south which borders india is where the shitskin fest begins. We also border indian punjab (which is full of sikh brahs who are maybe 5% of al of india)

Basically the shittiest of filth poo lovers are far from our mainland hence why qtpies see map for reference

>Pakistan

>goat raping pedo gets upset at civilised humanity

You stink.

KEK. I see what you did there.

Wait u guys have airline companies ? , I thought u travelled on donkeys and mules

POOO

GET THE NUKES OUT SHITSKINS

Lurk moar faggot
I will poo in your mouth breh

Did you guys stone them yet?

The rich pakistani elite is secular and degenerate, 99% of the rest of the population are inbred fanatics news at a 11. I met a rich Pakistani expat my age in Florida he owner a toy poodle and got drunk on the weekends it shocked me honestly.

Why are you folks obsessed with drinking cow piss and eating rat shit m8?

absolutely love how shitskins from non-countries post heavily cherry-picked "females" that are 5/10 at most in any normal country as some kind of proof that their country is doesn't suck

Go home Genghis, we're talking about white stuff

Fuck off kike your women look like feet

Rampsh t. Ahahaa

Young paki posting pics of skanks and shitty architecture to win the approval of the whites ,keep posting sonny someday u might prevail

>LITERALLY FOUNDED as an Islamic state for the Muslims of the sub-continent
>We've always had liberal and secular heritage
Top lel, Mohammed Abdul Khan.

>Projecting this hard

Nigga your state has an official propoganda wing that tries to get young Western men to view Israeli women as hot by posting Slavic """jewish""" girls on social media accounts. Pic related is closer to reality.

Looks like the photo is stretched...

>m8
Still better than raping kiddies and fucking herbivores of all sorts

You and I both know that your cherry picked images of Islamabad are mediocre at best compared to most of the developed world. This whole country is a shithole which neither has any core moral values as a society nor does it have what it takes to become a developed country. Our army and politicians are in a ferocious competition with each other for the claim of "most corrupt" one.

You in all probability are a paid ISPR shill who spends his life posting pro-Pakistan comments on social media and all major news websites or someone from a family of military background who is stupid enough to think that by posting these pictures you are going to change the outlook of foreigners towards Pakistan.

These people here hate your existence and won't blink for a second to wipe you from the face of the earth no matter how much you kiss their ass. But that still won't stop you because you are a shitfaced slave-minded dal khor.

>This thread
>Fucking inferiors arguing about peanuts while I bask in wealth and infrastructure and opportunity.
>mfw

no its how ugly the y really are.

No Photoshop can fix that mess..

The short chick in front looks like she keeled over and died from a heroin OD several seconds after the photographer snapped that pic

SO MANY KANKLES

Do those women know they will be stoned to death or acid faced tomorrow?

How is the house mortgage coming Bill?

Hey poojeets how does it feel to be irrelevant on the world stage with a fascist beta loser as your leader? Lmaoing at you poojeets as being known only as designated street shitters worlwide
The founding fathers of Pakistan were secular and masons. Read up on Jinnah.

Serious question: What do you think is the solution for a country like Pakistan ?

In all honesty, you and that young Paki poster are one of the same. Your entire race spend their whole lives trying to become like whites. To look like them, to behave like them, have their culture, their food. You half-heartedly wish you could make your countries like them but make it your priority to somehow get into their countries. Travel the whole world and you wont' find a more despicable and shameless race than yours.

And everyone here who has the least amount of interaction with Indians knows that I am right.

>bootlicking mahajir detected

an hero yourself fucking beta chode

Were they stoned after this picture was taken?

Like I said hassan keep trying, u know no one likes u , atleast I am not a Muslim

Kek

woah, name?

Don't worry OP.
We're coming for you next.

Can Indian Muslims still move to Pakistan?

India should just pay its Muslims to move before it's too late

then stay in Pakistan, and bring you're family back to, so we don't have to look at there greasy faces. See it this way. The faster you kind get out of the west, the faster you can make a land out of Pakistan.
Fucking perker!

If you currys didn't smell like shit I could stand you and your women

U proved ur point that u can frame sentences now go to sleep.
I should also get some sleep

>atleast I am not a Muslim
No, but you are an Indian. Arguably an even more grotesque abomination. At least Pakis poo in the loo and don't gargle using cow piss every morning.

>you're
>there
You're probably a Paki yourself, m8.

Do you even think before typing some silly ad hominems?

First, I am a Pashtun. Second, don't you at all get the irony of YOU calling a muhajir a "bootlicker"??

Compared to you, Muhajirs are the beacons of courage, faithfulness, honesty, fairness, empathy, honor, empathy, intelligence and humanity. Yes, in all seriousness.

How horrifying

Now I understand whats crawing up your ass. It's the tapeworm hat came outta existence 1400 years ago for which you raise your ass to the sky everyday in hopes of getting rid of it. Kys fag