WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO TRUMP?

Seriously guys, what is going on?

I know some of you are hardcore Trump fans, but there's definitely things going wrong right now. We knew what hillary's stance was on everything and Trump seemed to be the better option.
However:

>He dropped Flynn and Bannon
>He is softening up on immigration
>He did a 180 turn on syria
>He doesn't criticize islam anymore
>He is being nice to saudi arabia, NATO now
>His press secretary is not hostile to the media, but apologetic
>He called Assad evil to make the media happy
>He bombed syria
>He gave up trying to get better relations with russia

He is now basically Hillary 2.0
What the fuck happened to Trump? Is MK Ultra real? Does the CIA control presidents, which is why they are all exactly the same after some time in office?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC1DfgOm0kE
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't believe he turned out to be a neocon. The democrats have my vote in 2020.

Yeah okay I'll see you guys at the caucuses.

I have to agree. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

ugh, after this I hope #CruzMissile gets the delegates!

It's sad really. I feel betrayed by him. He was so smart about Syria and Russia and now he acts even worse then Obama on those. I still hope it's le 4d chess to stop the Trump-Russia scandals but I'm slowly getting to realise it's probably not and he has just too many (((advisors))) who really want war with Assad and want to have bad relationships with Russia.

They played us and it's not making me happy.

>Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-4.png

Y'all even try anymore?

Dat lil ass white boi realized that white bois CAN'T COMPETE so he decided to help us

Well, alle his grandchildren are jewish, that should have been a red flag.

Look at the video after trump met obama. He was sulking. Obama let him know the CIA would kill him if I didn't toe the line. What we are seeing is a bitch ass faggot doing the jews bidding.

can i change my vote to hillary, or what? amirite guys? PM me later d00ds

He

trump's always been the same: a liar
you idiots should blame yourself for believing it

Better luck next time shareblue shill.

Hows the drama around the office? I heard its getting pretty bad

either he was a neocohen all along and he cucked pol, or maybe he is a dumb fat fuck whos messing around on twitter and goes golfing while the neocons manipulate him and make the decisions for him. or its 123123D hungry hungry hippos and every criticism is shareblue and leftypol raids.

THIS. The funny part is the white trash the voted for him actually believed him. When will white trash learn?

If this is the case he needs to go on the airwaves live and tell us this is what is happening, break it down in entirety until the networks cut the feed.

I saw that Obama sit down and that is the exact moment when everything changed.

It's a shame none of this was predictable whatsoever

They won't, that's why they're white trash

Only people who are not Americans hate where America is going now. This is exactly why I voted for Trump.

He has become a decent human being.
I was a Hill supporter but now that Trump is acting reasonable on most fronts and has driven the alt-right breitbart guys out of his circle I am no longer so upset that he won. Might have even been for the best honestly. He surprised me.

He's much dumber than we could have imagined and has an unhealthy relationship with his daughter, a dumb spoiled rich-kid being handled by gigakike Kushner.

There was talk in the primaries that Trump's opinions are basically the opinions of the last person he spoke to. Now that all the nationalists have been removed he is just parroting the neocons agenda since it's all he listens to all day.

To those saying that Sup Forums is stupid and got duped and this was all predictable:

WHAT WERE OUR FUCKING ALTERNATIVES?

Vote for the man that, if we go by his words, is exactly what we wanted or the woman who, by her own words, was exactly what we didn't want.

And just not voting is not an acceptable answer either.

By their own words, Trump was the clear choice for Sup Forums.

Jesus the shills are alive here today.

>Believing that that whoever is president makes a difference.
>Not realising that Syria and North Korea do not have a centralised Rothschild bank

BLUMPH A RUMPH A DUMPF

>He bombed syria
BLUMPH A RUMPH A DUMPF

>He bombed syria
slide threads are easy to make

Not shilling.. just the righteous voice of tolerance and reason. Sup Forums is basically the board of the devil, of hatred and intolerance. If Satan had an image board it would be Sup Forums Sup Forums

Are you really this dumb or just baiting aswell? I can't tell anymore

It's fun learning isn't it
Doesn't matter who won, cause if he actually kept any of his promises he'd end up like Kennedy(s)
I've thought a lot about that photo of Obama and Trump meeting where he leans over and Obama whispers something to him and he comes back stone-faced
I like to think he whispered, "You're a dead man"
The next step in becoming truly redpilled is realizing that Trump just became Winston from 1984, he talked shit all the way to the cutting-room floor, and as soon as his head was on the line, he turned tail to save himself.
Figureheads don't make decisions unless they want to become just that: a head.

We've could have just ended it and voted for Hillary.
Sometimes suicide by Russian nukes are okay user.

Not really sure. All this shit is happening at an alarming rate. I don't buy the notion that he was always a ZOG shill, because the shit he was saying for decades lined up with what he was saying on the campaign trail, and he wouldn't have hired guys like Bannon and Flynn in the first place if that were the case.

Rather, I think he's being influenced. I'm not sure how. Is it (((Ivanka))) and (((Jared))) pulling a wormtongue and poisoning his mind? Is it the deepstate ZOG shills in his employ that are persuading him the wrong way? Is there literal blackmail/threats against Trump from ZOG to force him to bend the knee? Some combination of the above? IDK man, nothing else really explains what an absolute 180 he's done on EVERYTHING over such a short period of time.

And the faggots shilling the 4D chess shit need to stop. It's nothing but post-hoc rationalization because you're having a hard time accepting the fact that Trump is no longer /ourguy/. You could use that line of thinking to excuse literally all behavior. For example, I could easily say "Merkel is actually the most redpilled politician out there and the savior of the white race! By flooding Germany with an influx of migrants quickly, it will serve as shock therapy to get everyone to wake up and go full 3rd reich! She planned all of this as a way to wake up Germany instead of letting them slowly get overtaken like a frog in boiling water!". That's complete nonsense of course, but it's the same line of thinking. You can always rationalize after-the-fact ANYTHING trump does, ignoring what we're seeing before our eyes.

4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS

You still don't understand do you? It doesn't matter if it's the democrats or republicans, everyone is a kike lover.

He's trying to become more like a statesman.

at least hillary was honest about it

If you yankee doodle burger bastard wankers don't vote for Rand Paul or a Libertarian candidate next election then you're all fucked. You were warned before (should've got Ron Paul elected), next time is game over.

>bomb people
>move for war
>decent human being now

I think it's a combination of all. And he's always been a zionist.

Trump has finally grown up and become a real leader for a new global world and an America that needs to play a big part in leading it and keeping it safe for Democratic values.
:)

>And the faggots shilling the 4D chess shit need to stop. It's nothing but post-hoc rationalization because you're having a hard time accepting the fact that Trump is no longer /ourguy/. You could use that line of thinking to excuse literally all behavior. For example, I could easily say "Merkel is actually the most redpilled politician out there and the savior of the white race! By flooding Germany with an influx of migrants quickly, it will serve as shock therapy to get everyone to wake up and go full 3rd reich! She planned all of this as a way to wake up Germany instead of letting them slowly get overtaken like a frog in boiling water!". That's complete nonsense of course, but it's the same line of thinking. You can always rationalize after-the-fact ANYTHING trump does, ignoring what we're seeing before our eyes.
user gets it

he's from reddit and actually that dumb.

>aswell
yeah real fine grasp of irony you got there

Yes The average shill for Hill

He finally caved to the relentless assault from Left and the Establishment Republicans. Surrounded by the enemy on all sides and with Ryan as speaker he calculated that he would get nothing at all done. It appears that he chose to accomplish things rather than do nothing.

WHY DIDN'T YOU CLAP?

But seriously, even with the sad realization of Trump being compromised, he was still the only option. I in no way regret voting for Trump, and anyone telling you Cruz/Rubio/Jeb/Kasich/Hillary/Bernie would have been better is a legitimate shill.

Even if he ends up reversing on *everything* we voted for him to do, the fact that we elected him on a platform of anti-muslim, anti-immigration, pro-protectionism, pro-nationalism, anti-wars-for-ZOG still sends a message. We still shifted the overton window. We still set a precedent that these things are popular and that white america is waking up and starting to vote as an ethnic bloc. Expressing our intent was still good, in an of itself. And I don't yet think Trump is going to cuck on literally everything.

I can't believe he turned out to be a neocon. The democrats have my vote in 2020.

People thought that KEK was strong enough to keep MOLOCH away from assuming Trump as his puppet.

They were wrong. Now Trump dances to the tune of the Horrid King.

FUCK KEK. HE HAS LOST.

ALL GLORY TO MOLOCH AND HIS SCION, TRUMP!

> :)

:^)

I've talked about this in recent threads(That you can find in the 4plebs archives). He's being influenced & Isolated.

New KB:

they just come up with a seemingly logical explanation, like your Merkel explanation, every single time. Then they run with it, honestly they don't even try to convince others it's for their own delusions to feast on. Which makes it more pathetic.

They're the only people who could be holding Trump to account, instead they go full neocon mode.

I never believed in any conspiracy, but this election has truly changed my beliefs. I am firmly convinced that reptilians are running this country.

Why bother? He'll just come out and support the next war in Iran when the deep state seizes control and threatens him.

You live in a hellish system where the ruling oligarchy is unseen, unknown and unchangable.

The US and Trump are irrelevant now. We all know neither will exist by the end of WW3.

haha lol my dude

If trump fails the democrats are going to get 110% of the vote come next election

IVANKA IS GOEBBELS
V
A
N
K
A

I
S

G
O
E
B
B
E
L
S

Amen
Plus he will still be more entertaining than everyone else

What the fuck is JEB! doing there?

Post the unedited version

All you did was let (((them))) know that next time they need to get it right with the candidate. Along with that you proved that people can still waltz into the whitehouse, betray the people who got them their, and face 0 backlash.

He's always been a ZOG shill, just look at his family.

>And he's always been a zionist
He's paid lipservice, but all his actions previously were explicitly anti-zionist. Yeah, he'd go up and say he wants to stand with israel and has some kike rabbi speak at his inauguration, but he was also talking about ending (((dual citizenship))), getting rid of (((lobbyists))), auditing the (((federal reserve))), helping Assad instead of the israel-backed terrorists, etc. Hell, he even claimed that the JCC antisemitic bomb threats were probably a hoax, and implied it was probably a jew doing them (which he got a lot of shit for saying, but this ended up being true).

guess ill move to England now then.

>definitely
DEFINITELY

>We still set a precedent that these things are popular and that white america is waking up and starting to vote as an ethnic bloc

Which can be used to heavily guilt trip everyone into voting for the left again. The dems and the media have doubled down on their hatred for the common american, maybe that's why. Maybe they knew Trump would be a weak president so they'd assume complete control in 2018 and 2020. If so, it's going to be really interesting because it'll probably mean the end of America as we know it, because of all the ideological and political shift.

>german user is so bad at english that when we talk about "white trash", he thinks were saying that all white people are trash

haha some whites are better than other whites thou

Really quite disturbing.

i know u are a filthy shill but he really did become a globalist overnight. the swamp drained him ;-;

>if he actually kept any of his promises he'd end up like Kennedy(s)

Kennedy murdered by CIA and Mossad Kikes.

Trump has finally grown up and become a leader for a post-racial global leader America.
I am proud of him.

I agree that we need to make sure Trump knows he's getting a massive backlash over these actions. I'm doing my part. There is plenty of vocal opposition all over the net (read: everywhere exception ZOG-controlled media)

Exactly. It's classic Bargaining Stage of the 5 stages of grief. They're lying to themselves to protect their own fragile egos from being shattered. It's the reason why these guys flip the fuck out and start REEEEing whenever they end up talking/debating anyone who thinks it's as it seems and not 4D chess. They want to ban/shutdown literally everyone who isn't sticking their head in the sand and pretending its all just chess. And it's because they don't like having people around to remind them of reality.

Why you DIDN T VOTE FOR MANLET Rand Paul ??? YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

You'd be a fucking idiot. Two sides of the same coin.

he talked about north korea in the primaries. don't be a faggot.

I doubt that. This was the last time we could've possible saved the country anyway through the electoral process, because by the time 2020-2024 comes around, we'd be too brown and there'd be too many democrat-voters to be able to do anything anyway. There was no point in setting up Trump as controlled opposition from the very beginning, because if Hillary or Jeb won, that would've sealed our fate anyway.

Some of you guys just want something to moan about. From someone who didn't think Trump was either god-emperor or the devil, his moves have been rational.

>Had to drop flynn, flynn fucked up.
>Bannon is questionable and one I'll concede but not properly dropped yet, obvs part of feud with kushner
>It's not really a 180. Yes, in public his people are saying Assad must go. Trump administration aren't going to do anything though. Only line is that chemical weapons are a no, and we've had one strike in direct retaliation, thats it. It's a reasonable policy
>I haven't seen much of a change in stance on islam. seems less vocal though because what Trump said previously was direct reason given for stopping travel ban.
>press secretary point is one I am happy to concedce, but thats down to spicer.
>Assad evil after chemical weapons? Easy enough media win, and an arguable point to be true. And Trump says stuff of this manner all the time. It's like saying hillary is a nasty woman. assad is an evil man.
>refer to point about it being a rational and reasonable retaliation to chemical weapons.
>same as previous, however russia refusing to admit assad did anything wrong when Americans are sure of it.

Looking at this rationally, all that has really changed was chem attack. If we take it that U.S 100% sure, we judge trump on that basis. Question is whether you'd want him to do literally nothing, which I guess is rational for some of you. I don't think that measured striking of airfield is a bad call.

The C.I.A. control America. The President gets in, the Fed Chairman shows him the REAL books and explain why he can't achieve any reforms, the C.I.A. strong arm him into a "hawkish" position, he's kept in a Washington bubble (essentially house arrest), and so most decide to just play ball for the first term, get reelected, and then play golf for the second term....

Trump is not a "kike shill", he's just in way over his head, overwhelmed, and willing to let the establishment continue to run the global American Empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=zC1DfgOm0kE

The CIA predicted a war in the Middle East with nuclear weapons within the next 20 years. The war with Iran, if it happens has been looming for years. My fear is that the Syrian conflict spills out of the Middle East and causes another European/Western/inter-Christian war.

This so much it hurts

Trump is busy sorting through this sloths pile of crimes against humanity and the phuk-ton of meme majic12 floating to the surface of the interwebs.

Trying to please everyone

His approval ratings were at 35%

he won the educated white vote tho?

Sounds like you're just scared of change.
You shouldn't fear equality or the loss of majority privilege. You'll be ok.
Have faith in your fellow humans.... all of them.
Trump has finally realized this stuff, follow your leaders lead.

>Is MK Ultra real? Does the CIA control presidents
The answer is "sure looks that way."

Just look at the drastic, 180 degree change in not just Trump's policies but also his behavior.

Last month the MSM was full of stories about how the Deep State was fighting Trump, and how Obama had moved into a swanky new house in D.C. and was vowing not to leave Washington until he had led #TheResistance to overthrow Trump.

Then suddenly Obama flees the country, and Trump becomes Clinton.

Even his physical and voice mannerisms seem off. Trump used to be a very high energy guy, and very quick-witted and verbally sharp. Now his actions seem dull, lethargic, and his tweets sound like they were written by a Clinton speechwriter. Trump gives off the same vibe as MIB's "Edgar the Bug."

Perhaps Trump was always lying to us, perhaps he was a Manchurian candidate programmed for years for just this moment, perhaps when the Deep State felt they were about to be exposed they acted like the cornered animals they were and attacked.

But what matters isn't Trump - what matters is *what we do now*.

This episode is teaching us that instead of the old way of thinking about government, where we vote for who we hope is the right person and then wait for them to care for us, we instead have to be as motivated and as active and as committed as we were all last year. That's what life is telling us we need to do now. Last fall was simply our lesson. Now we need to put that lesson into practice - or all humanity is likely to die.

So we must rise up, and act to once again defend our loved ones and America. Even if it seems impossible, don't give up. That feeling is *learned helplessness*, programmed into us by (((them))) for just this moment. As long we don't give up, we believe, and we keep fighting, we will win.

Don't give up. Believe. Keep fighting.

You forgot backing off of China.

I give 100% of my approval to the 35% that approve. Walking softly, carrying a big stick. Come at me bro!

I believe this is a googleD chess.

Nothing "Happened" to him, he was always a scamming con-artist, it's just that you guys are late to the party at realizing it

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

>anyone criticising trump is a shill
i can't take the trump fans seriously anymore, this past week really unmasked them as another dumbfuck personality cult.

Tons of people noticed the behavioral change as well. All he does is drone on with teleprompters, and say scripted neocon lines. Its quite scary desu, I wonder what happened. It seemed to begin almost immediately.

Another Jew spreading lies. Stay focused on killing jews. Nature finds a way.

wtf I lovr merkel now.

He is currently on the hot seat because of all shit you love him for. I think he is just pretending to be a typical neocon only for getting support by all republicans in the Senate. Trump realized he could do basically nothing without support in the Senate. So that is a smart step not to be Obama. But there is an option that he really changed in that way...