Remember that time they found chemical weapons in Iraq?

Remember that time they found chemical weapons in Iraq?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Post-war_discoveries_and_incidents
nytimes.com/2006/04/05/world/middleeast/05iraq.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VwXabHoFSRA
english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/10/01/241198.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes. The Russians moved them to Syria.

Syria used them.

Fucking learn some modern history.

No, it was a fabricated story used as an excuse to invade. Just as they are fabricating the current >muh chemical attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Post-war_discoveries_and_incidents

Which time?

That Iraq had no chemical weapons is a meme that needs to die. They actually did find remnants of them on many occasions, and they have used them on Iran and on the Kurds.

Yes. Yes I do.

Chris Kyle wrote in his book that he saw em and they had French markings

Must be tough to be a Syrian rapefugee in Norway

Iraq had chemical weapons. Most ME sandnigger shitholes considered them a standard since the 60s.

Dismissed.

They """"""""""""""""""""""""""found"""""""""""""""""""""

his iraq was honorary first world

That's a weapon of mass destruction?

Hi Schlomo.

At least Sadam did not kill his own people
" The Iraqi court trying Saddam Hussein announced Tuesday that it had charged him with genocide, saying he sought to annihilate the Kurdish people in 1988, when the military killed at least 50,000 Kurdish civilians and destroyed 2,000 villages."
nytimes.com/2006/04/05/world/middleeast/05iraq.html

And Saddam is dead!!!!!! You want to fuck around?
That's what you get!!!!

Remember that time they brought stability to Libya

Sounds like something terrorists in post-Saddam Iraq obtained, not something Saddam had.

The ones described in the Chivers report? Iraqi TV TELEVISED the attack on the Kurds in Hallabjah. The Baath party thought it was a cool thing to show on TV, they can't deny it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VwXabHoFSRA

well they fucked around with getting congressional approval giving the iraquis time to push them into syria. Give me warning that DEA thinks i have a meth lab and watch it disappear.

i am back BITCH!!!!!!!!!!

saddam did nothing wrong
gas the kurds race war now!

If fucktards on Sup Forums can "make pretty crystals", is there anyone who seriously thinks a nation full of chemical refineries like Iraq cant mix bleach, ammonia, and bubble CO2 though it?

This. Have you people hear about Chemical Ali ?

Remember when Assad betrayed Gaddafi
" Assad’s ‘extraordinary betrayal’ led to Qaddafi’s death"
" President Bashar al-Assad had sold out his fellow tyrant in an act of self-preservation"
english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/10/01/241198.html

stop shouting out your own people you loaf munching toad

he is a hero
200000 dead k*rds

Saddam dindu nuffin
After all in sandnigger there is nigger

Okay Mehmet

I don't understand what you're saying, could you rephrase it in civilized-speak please ?

>saddam
>sandnigger
he was whiter than you