Dao

Can anyone tell me why literally everyone is siding with this fucking gook nigger?

He fucking chimped out like a fucking animal and he is a degenerate

He lost his medical license and was having gay sex on the side for oxy scripts

I WANT THIS FUCKING STORY TO GO AWAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R2fbj3hepoE?t=59
united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx#sec25
youtube.com/watch?v=6CwPARjH6lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When why start it you retarded reddit shill nigger.

it was an overbooked flight and a computer randomly chose to kick some people off. he got chosen and didnt like it. i cant really blame him.

OH MY GOD LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO HIIIIIIIIM

so you chimp out instead of acting like an adult?

>He lost his medical license and was having gay sex on the side for oxy scripts

the defamation attempt really screwed up when they pulled the criminal record for the wrong person retard.

His back ground isn't even relevant. What matters to this story is how poorly United dealt with the situation.

I cant expect you to think that hard though, using a word like "gook" only shows you rely on a bunch of stereotypes to fill the gaps in your understanding.

Just imagine he was a white man, maybe then you'll see why people care.

>accept the $1000 in planecash
>get off the plane
>have a few drinks at the bar
>ride the next plane for free
And that's that.

Its a bait thread you idiots.

He had patients that he needed to see the next day.

AIDF pls go

>background isnt relevant

You think people with criminal records are strong witnesses? Background matters, always.

He still would have gotten to see them, and he is practicing some joke medicine, nothing is that important.

Where's Lucille when you need her

Then he'll get to see them when he gets back. It's not like he has to wait a month, the next flight was probably in like two hours.

kill yourself. if you think niggers are violent, keep fucking with asians, faggot. last time it took 2 nukes to chill them the fuck out. give me spics or niggers any day

His degeneracy aside, I've heard that the flight wasn't actually overbooked, its just that 4 United Airlines employees wanted to fly so they kicked four passengers off so they could ride.

Honestly, that shit is pretty fucking gay. I don't want to wait several more hours or even a day extra so some faggot airline employee can have his ride first. If it takes some people rooting for some degenerate to get them to knock that crap off, I'm fine with it.

Not everyone is a neet with no responsibilities.

Then dont fly United anymore

>receive $1000 in vouchers
>realize it's literally 1000 $1 vouchers
>you're only allowed to use one per flight
>they all expire in two months

He just wanted to go home...

Right, because the other airlines don't pull that shit either? Don't be naive

>expecting an individual you assert is a degenerate to act with decorum
>not holding an international airline to the same standard
Fucking disgraceful ignorance.

maybe you should plan ahead in case something goes wrong

This. No need to chimp out. He just gets there 2 hours later so he can meat up with his gay patient he is fucking for oxy.

Flight crew have specific rules of crew-rest before they can work (same as military flight crew). IF they could not work, hundreds more people get fucked the next day because no flights. So 4 people get compensated and take a flight 2 hours later or 300 hundred people get no flight the next day?

I wouldn't get up either. You fucking paid for a service, you have the right to be there. If the company needs to transport employees, they should fucking plan ahead.

There is dramatic video/audio of it. It will not go away until we find out how many millions of dollars, or whatever passes for a lifetime air pass, is awarded to this dog eating piece of faggoty shit.

Fuck off Muñoz.

you're the equivalent of a doctor that says "well dont use that arm" when someone comes in with a broken arm.

Because airline companies get to act with impunity all the time.

Sure the guy wasn't 100% in the right but United is fucking trash.

He stood up to (((United Airlines))) he is not Nigger he is a rebel

If enough people demanded airlines don't overbook they would offer it
people would just rather have lower prices and easier cancellations instead

>facebook memes
Kys

>nu/pol/ is this retarded

If you think they have shitty serve why keep flying on them

airline did nothing wrong you fucking dumb muslim

so if you drive an uber, and someone doesnt want to get out of your vehicle because they paid for the service, what do you do? Its not your car I suppose then?

Its their fucking plane.

AIDF pls go

Reddit shill pls go

>nu/pol/ is this retarded
It is reddit that is overwhelming for this retard
Where do you think nu/pol/ comes from?

>airline did nothing wrong you fucking dumb muslim
That's why the CEO apologized after their stocks went into free fall, right?

Alternatively
>get dragged off plane
>win millions in lawsuit
>laugh at the leaf cucks who just walked away politely

>You think people with criminal records are strong witnesses? Background matters, always.

but what if the background they got was wrong and just a horrifying attempt at defaming a man

>physician
>musician
>poker player
>pill pusher

He's a man of many talents

hmm, that's a pretty good reason I suppose.

I don't give a shit about overbooking so much as being inconvenienced for another fag's pleasure. I don't pay to get cucked out of a flight

What nigger doesnt apologize these days?

Initially he didnt, and he was forced to capitulate because of two things:
1) Public company (needs to keep investors happy)
2) Liberal degeneracy on twitter and their (((outrage)))

Liberals scream enough at anything, everyone apologizes.

>AIDF pls go
its basic economics
You can have 100% guaranteed seating or lower fares that are cancelable
Most people want the latter so that is what airlines offer

Asians are uncivilized

youtu.be/R2fbj3hepoE?t=59

i honestly wouldn't know, i dont use kikebook.
what if every option does the same shit? thats why your logic is retarded.

Background isnt relevent when theyre checking the background of the WRONG PERSON

jesus we get it you hate asians shut the fuck up

>United Airlines has deposited 1 shill in your account

>so if you drive an uber, and someone doesnt want to get out of your vehicle because they paid for the service, what do you do? Its not your car I suppose then?
-Call service
-Say I need to go from X to X
-uber arrives
-LOL IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO, I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE YOU, I'VE GOT THIS OTHER GUY INSTEAD I'M TAKING
-Waste 2 hours for nothing
Who the fuck actually would defend this?

> muh liberal degeneracy

I think in that sort of context you should just leave the flight, you're not going to accomplish anything by just chimping out. If they legally violated your rights, sue the fuck out of em

It's similar to when blacks chimp out with cops who are maybe being a bit abusive of their rights. What exactly are you going to accomplish by getting aggressive with a dude who obviously doesn't give a fuck about your rights? Just deal with it at the time and sue after

>what if every option does the same shit? thats why your logic is retarded.
if there is enough demand and nobody is offering it start your own airline
then dont fly commercial

>It's ok to beat the everloving shit out of a guy because he's allegedly not a very good person

Sounds a whole lot like some antifa nazi-punching to me.

I dont think you have ever flown there buddy.

Refundable tickets are far more expensive than non-refundable. 99% of flyers buy non-refundable tickets.

I dont get what your 100% seating comment means.

Yea, this fucking animal and his behavior must have a super clean and respectable background.

Im not sure what this is, but try again.

back to your containment board on reddit pls

>it costs hundreds of dollars to ride an uber

Nice false equivalency you have there

I'm sure that's what most people did but it never became world news.

>chimp out

So he said "No thanks"?

united.com/web/en-US/content/contract-of-carriage.aspx#sec25

There's nothing here that says you can forcibly remove someone for not accepting compensation for voluntary de-boarding.

There's a reason why the initial press releases tried to paint the picture as Dao causing a disruption and endangering people.

you still would not legally be able to stay in his car
You could sue him over breach of contract but that is a civil matter
You cant handle civil matters by breaking the law even if you are in the right
See OJ and is memorabilia

>Yea, this fucking animal and his behavior must have a super clean and respectable background.

"I get on Sup Forums to try and validate my racist beliefs" -You

If you fail to notice that your prospective customer wants to take you from x to x, literally taking them to where they already are, you deserve to get fucked over for sheer stupidity.

>make claim that you should plan for flight to be cancelled
>don't hold airline accountable for allowing four employees to hitch a ride last minute at the expense of paying customers
>feign victimhood, saying he was unruly, completely missing the main point which is the part where they allowed this person to sit down, luggage already on board, and then kick him off last minute on a whim

How can such a fucking bumbling shitshow of a company even survive? Oh yes, the high entry fee brought forth by a government protection racket. This company could never survive without government assistance. Fucking disgusting.

It wasn't overbooked.

>then don't fly commercial
>urr fur why the fuck do you complain about our glorious corporate overlords? they know what's best for you goy
Fuck off m8 you're a real fag

things like this are a reason why ancap cucks are the biggest meme

If you can do it better start your own company

Then why not just put the employees on that later flight? They were a day early IIRC.

>implying real life doesn't validate our racist beliefs

They expect one of them in the wreckage.

The good doctor sings!

youtube.com/watch?v=6CwPARjH6lc

Why the fuck are you being an airlines apologist? I don't need to found my own company because of some retarded company policy. You complain about it endlessly just like everyone else you edgy cunt

People get ejected from planes literally every day for all kinds of shit. You think that just because this exact instance is not in the regulations, it, therefore, cannot happen at all? I dont think half this board even fly's on airplanes.

Its their airplane, not this animal gook's airplane. There is the difference.

>reddit the post

The fact is that the crew's rest was far more important to hundreds of more people the next day then 4 randoms today. People get overbooked on flights EVERY DAY. It is just that you are too poor or irrelevant to even fly yourself to see how frequent this is.

The only reason this is news is because he chimped the fuck out.

Sorry sweetie, but the real world is different from twitter.

OK instead of having breach of contract civil disputes settled in civil courts lets just have retards hold up the plane instead

Implying an asian man getting thrown off a flight he paid for does validate those beliefs

>airline wants less competition
>crashes own plane and lobbies for regulatory agencies and fees
>forces smaller companies out of business

What the fuck do you think the great depression really was? It was a purge, not a mistake.

>reddit the post
Racism, the person

The way he screamed like a bitch made me hate him.

>Hurrr I will start a new fucking airline that promises not to brutally beat it's customers as it's main selling point. That ought to set me apart!

>muh contract

You people are fucking dumb. You're on an airplane, if the computer says you go, the pilot isn't going to take off until you're gone. So unless you can fight off the entire crew, seal the door and then operate the plane yourself, you aren't going on that flight. End of story.

if everyone is giving shitty service don't just bitch about it on the internet
Do something about it and get rich in the process

>So unless you can fight off the entire crew, seal the door and then operate the plane yourself, you aren't going on that flight. End of story.
>People dont see the problem with this

They would arrest you exactly like that then.

Holy fuck Ahmed you are retarded

if its that bad you should be able to fill you planes and even charge more for tickets

I see your pathetic attempt to normalize the mistreatment of customers for the airline's bottom line. You don't mind it, being the downtrodden cuck that you are, but some of us actually have a tightly-packed itinerary, and in such inconvenience we cannot abide.

Because even if someone is a piece of shit, they can still be right.

fuck's sake man
i cringe everytime i read milton friedman larping bs on Sup Forums. Looks like y'all have some stocholm syndrom when it comes to greedy jewmpanies like this airline.

implying i even care about the ethnicity of the retard who got beat or even care about this incident beyond being given the opportunity to make fun of an airline company

>asians are bitches
>while their shops are untouched from hordes of niggers while white shops looted
>face eaten the fuck off

Boxes World

>gay
And the final piece of the puzzle comes together.

We have courts to settle civil disputes
If they breached the terms of his ticket he could sue them
It does not mean he has the legal right to stay on the plane

kek

David Ahn Duy Dao is the guy with the criminal record

David Thanh Duc Dao is the UA victim, retard

Stop shilling for UA, they beat up an old doctor, then tried to defame him, but got the wrong fucking David Dao
How retarded must you UA shills be

I understand your side of it. Society only works properly if you do what you're told to do. The problem here is that this type of shit can happen to anyone who stands up against the system. That's the outrage. Visually seeing how fucked up the system can be if someone stands up against it.

Ok what is your solution?

Fucking this

Rule number one is that there's always a better way. I say we use the power of memes to take down United Airlines. Not because they are in the wrong, but because we might actually be able to.

By the power of Kek, we must fight the good fight

This guy is a piece of shit faggot and deserved a full-on beat down. Yelling that you're a doctor and throwing some sort of faggy temper tantrum doesn't exclude you from the rules of the airline. Motherfucker should be ashamed of himself and I hope his image is forever ruined.

While the story has certainly garnered far more attention than it deserves, that doesn't change the fact that United was in the wrong. The doctor's reputation and professional conduct has no bearing on whether United: a) improperly revoked the interests conveyed to the passenger via contract for the seat; b) whether the use of force was proper (unless there is a federal or state statute specifically granting airline companies the right to do so, such an exercise was improper); and c) whether the circumstances truly necessitated the forceful removal of a customer.

His reputation is only relevant if United attempts to raise a defense of fraud, which is a very high burden to meet. Additionally, United has already publically admitted they were in the wrong, so a liability suit is a homer in unless settlement discussions have already begun.

>He lost his medical license and was having gay sex on the side for oxy scripts
bro think of the holocaust, how many of his patients died because of this company which is not run by jews so they have no sympathy for human life.

>he doesnt realize its not his plane

He was not mistreated. He would not listen, chimped out, had to be taken out by police, and then ran back into the fucking plane screaming.

Translate this behavior into any circumstance and the guy is being a nigger. Plain and simple.

Again, if you ever flew (which your posts show you do not), you would know that subsequent flights follow every few hours.

1. dont give up on reason and common sense because of your ideology

Society only works properly if everyone follows set rules. United decided to ignore their own rules and violently remove someone in the process.

They're getting their comeuppance.