youtu.be/v4AF1r0NjiA
youtu.be/zWS9MsT_-bs
youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Migrants are animals
No more no less
youtu.be/0mASGbVXVA4

Nobody gives a fuck. Just perish already.

bump

OOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

First for ficki

Just watched the video what the fuck is this shit why are they punching that poor boy

Our government and all institutions, even our own parents, who voted for that shit, totally betrayed us. We have to get used to the thought that this will be the new normal, unless we organize ourselfes.

Society will splinter into different fragments in the coming decades. We as white europeans have to become savages again to fight these savages.

The only good thing is, that the coming decades will ruthlessly wipe out the weak.
In the end I think we are heading for a deeply tribalistic society.

At least I guess, wie will be proven right. I for sure will make sure, that my children will learn whose fault this was. Those white europeans who allowed this, will even be cursed in hundreds of years.

It's germanys fucking fault. Bunch of shit head cowards who betrayed the Nazism, the biggest heroes of Germany. They all deserve to get fucked in the ass if they decide this path. Either they rise up or keep taking all of this shit and not do anything about it. Sieg Heil

youtu.be/v4AF1r0NjiA

Just compare this and 2017 Germany real quick

Good question isn't it? I can't watch those videos, they cause me irrational and pointless ammounts of wrath and hate, and those aren't even my people.

>MIGRANTS ATTACK COWARDLY GERMAN CITIZENS
ftfy

Who can blame them? They suffered a lot after the war (rapes, bombings, hunger, poverty,...) and have been indoctrinated in schools ever since then. I feel really bad for them, they used to be a beautiful proud and strong people.

After watching so many, you start to slowly feel nothing so it doesn't shock you anymore, although the hatred still stirs within.

How can it be Germanys fault?

This happens all in the western world. And it was deported to Germany and central europe to the allies.

If Germany had won, Europe would be 99,99 percent white. No feminism. No degeneray. Europe would rule the world for all of eternity.

That's how Hitlers are made

Survival of the fittest, these nerdy german boys will learn how to adapt or perish, this is much better than allowing germany to exist as a liberal state and slowly compose.

Does Germany have a homosexuality crisis like Sweden does?

"white" Europeans my ass

they don't even speak German except in one vid and the fatso had it coming for being a weak cunt

Hitler's are made when your economy is completely fucked, and Germany's economy is stronger than ever.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

ahhh aua

kek

Germans are huge keks

no wonder german girls go for migrant men

I know, I know. But they only have power because of the traitors in our ranks.

You want to hear something funny:

Look at this bitch. You know what she said live on tv:

"In Germany we don´t only need migrants, who can work, those we need to, but also we need migrants wo like to be in our welfare systems."

Yes, that is a real quote. Life on TV.

She is the head of the Green Party ...

It's Germany's fault because EVERY German in that video is a pussy. Not one of you faggots stood your ground. I wanted to feel bad for that last kid but it was so pathetic I couldn't help but laugh.

How's the adaptation working out in Swedistan, Sven? You guys are even bigger pussies than the Germanistanians. Europe is fucked.

funny how everywhere crackas getting btfo by shitskins

white people will die out, but atleast we are not rayciss. Right?

Agreed. The sooner Deutschland wakes up the better

felt bad for that fat dough boy at the end, reminded me of the average pol user

>let rapists into country
>get raped
>it's not their fault meme
>you're racist for not wanting them here

Why are women so retarded?

History proves that niggers and Muslims are the most cowardly fighters and Europeans are the most violent heroic and agressive.

We've not even started yet lmao

Here, our nigger problem is mostly isolated because we didn't pretend like they were people. We put them with themselves to kill each other. That and our police shoot them regularly. Fucking Germanistan, man.

And you know who was the head of that party before her:

This ugly bitch.

You know what she said:

"The turks build germany up aufter the war."

Not the german women, while they were raped and starved to death. No. the Turks. Who came more than 15 years later, when germany was build up from scratch and our economy was roaring.

Oh. And by the way. None of them had any Ausbildung (unstruction training). Tey studied for a few years, theology and social... bla bla ... but were to stupid to finish the studys. Then they went straight into the parliament. This is our political elite ... Any questions.

Oh, and did you notice, both of them are feminist women? No coincidence.

That boy is probably as tolerant and liberal as your average german

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I remember reading about how a bunch of Sup Forums fags with cuckhats wanted to vacation in europe and wear their hats. I really wonder if this is one of them ahahahaha

The cowardly Germans are accepting all of this, and not fighting back. No rightist groups are doing anything. You are pieces of shit, betrayers compared to the German people of 1938.

If germans are ever to wake up you murricans will stomp them to the ground. The ongoing destruction of Europe is facilitated by you and entirely in your interest. You chose the side of the kikes, and continue to pursue the agenda of destroying the European peoples to this day.

>this will be the new normal, unless we organize ourselfes.
>unless we organize ourselfes.
>organize ourselfes.
It really is time.

TpBp

We already have the identitarian movement but we need a political party that has the back of the german people

Oh poland, tststs. You really beliefe, that when wesern europe will be islamic, you stand a chance? You really do think that?

Sorry bro. I like you. But you will go down with us. You neither have the technology. Nor the demographics to fight a war against an islamic western europe.

When we fall. You will fall shortly afterwards.

We're already a bit l8 m8, when do you think we are gonna start being something more than turbocucks?

I'm trying to remember the name of an SS marching song, I think it was one of the more popular ones but I can't recall the name.
It was something like "Ein [something] und eine [something else]" and I vaguely remember the song being about a bee or a flower.
Anyone remember the song?

Please, answer me, i'm really curious:

Why are you Europeans so weak? I don't you do any fucking shit against these guys?

Are you really coward like this? what is happening, explain this to me, i'm not able to understand such an absurd fact.

this.
Soon as he gets punched you can hear the weakness

If you're white and do not lift weights like a madman then eat like crazy, and carry whatever protection you can, you are failing your people. All I can say to Germans is get strong and be ready to stand your ground to anyome. They kept you too comfy as they eroded your society and you're not ready now that the levvy is beginning to crack. For god's sake.

youtu.be/zWS9MsT_-bs
This maybe?

>why don't you...

Forgot to post the picture of that cunt:

We never chose anything. The system was rigged from the start.

shut up nigger

your country is not even 60% white anymore and your whole culture is blacked.com

youtube.com/watch?v=LZDJUTYDiq8
Enjoy desu

We cant even get knifes but I could think of buying pic related: This crossbow using air pressure is considered a toy gun while you cant even carry a knife in your pocket. And I guess everyone knows that those savages dont care about the fucking law and do it anyway, might even not get in trouble.

YESS THE SIXTY EIGHTH PROTOCOL IS UNDER WAY!

-The ARYANS will be cast out of their own homes by our proxy invaders and driven into the refineries where they will not find succour - but centrifugal shredders

HUZZAH!

Ist die nicht irgendwie Halb Türkisch oder so? Die ekelhafte Hure

>crossbow
>shaped like a gun
German engineering everybody.

>you just know...

I wonder what happens next

> meanwhile in America

yeah thats what I said here:you dont need show those pictures, dumb nigger

Learn to the self defense anglo/germanic cucks, shitskins always come in packs, carry a knife, a boxer or whatever and as longs as you knock out the loudest one the rest will scatter.

we are coming for you

reeeeeee

>you

The problem are the baby boomers. Our own parents. These telusional idiots are only interested in their retirement. They don´t even know what is going on demographicaly. And if they do, they tell themselfes, that it won´t be that bad.

They are brainwashed vampires, who won´t leave us anything than their debts. Not even our own country.

When the babyboomers die, it will become very obvious to everybody, that this country will be a totally different one.

We will have to learn, at least in west germany, to life in our own german communietes surrounded by shitskin. We will have to protect ourselfes, and if someone touches our girls or boys, whe have to straightout lynch those people. That is the only language they understand. Swift violence. That is their culture. Maybe we will by enough time this way to repopulate east germany and eastern europe, so in a few decades we can start a requoncista/ethnic cleansing.

>he cares more about what mutti merkel says he's allowed to do than his own life

Remember...Croatia and I think Bulgaria, Czech, and a few other Eastern European coutries with lax laws are in the EU with no border checks. Take a short vacation.

and the cops will keep the citizens from revolting. the authorities are traitors and should be hung with those shitskins. if it weren't for the authorities "keeping you safe", you germans could have driven these subhuman scum from your land. start with the authorities. they're the biggest problem.

Don't get mad, get even

Cops are definitely part of the problem.

That last one made me feel good, the german dude just cried like a little bitch, fucking feminized pussies.

You get what you sow.

You need men to be men, not swedes.

Not all hope is lost, here's territorial defense team for you.

Well one thing Alt Knight should have taught folks is the anti-whites fold up like tents when you swing back. My advice to you Sup Forumsstars, clip em on the jib and they'll think twice the next time. The only answer to violence is violence.

that and your cucks, who should hang with the cops and shitskins.

Once driven to the extinction you will fight back, it's just how nature works, and us eastern/southern brothers will have you're back.
And then THEY will pray for mercy and salvation.

Ah yes that's it, thanks user. It was actually Erika that mentioned bees and flowers.

Women ruin civilizations.

You laugh now, poland. But if you think poland will survive an islamic western europe, you are delusional.

Your really think, that islam will stop its thousands of years of expansion at the oder-neiße?

Don´t kid yourselfes.

>How can it be Germanys fault?

you don't get to do the what-ifs and buts, this is modern day, it's actively your fault. Not only that but you're attempting to export this shit to all the other EU countries.

>If Germany won

If Germany never started a war their would be no white guilt, you fucking idiot. It's your fault you lost the war, and it's your fault you started the war.

Either way you're very much responsible for the current day locusts destroying our civilization.

This almost makes me want to not genocide the muslims and instead try to save them.

almost

DEUTSCHLAND ERWACHEN!!

The Aryan scum will pay for what they did to england my Anglo brother! If we can't kill them out we can breed them out!

Does someone have a link for the last clip in the video?

By now, if we raise our fist (or even voice), we're in danger of being labeled Nazi and thrown into prison.