Why are white men so sissy?

Could someone explain this? Since Ottoman Empire we've been using whites as sex slaves and i have always wondered, why did we do that? Then i went to Europe and saw that white men are as feminine as white women. But why are white men so feminine? Is it bad genes or something related to culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4gd1yD59Ufk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme
youtu.be/eWkrQQly6xU
youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks
washingtonpost.com/world/turkey-apologizes-for-shooting-down-russian-warplane-last-year/2016/06/27/d969e0ea-3c6d-11e6-9e16-4cf01a41decb_story.html?utm_term=.5eba5b321f2d
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whites are subhumans

oh and forgot to add.
FUCK THE WEST
FUCK EUROPE
FUCK WHITES

They're not human enough to be considered as subhuman i think. They're some kind of primates that are genetically related to homo sapiens.

But my man is white and he aggressively pins me down and ravages me against the wall, sometimes he wakes me up by sliding it in.

Alpha as fuck.

white american guy here, ill be a sex slave to a dirty turk roach any day.
sage

>white american guy here, ill be a sex slave to a dirty turk roach any day.
we know that. but why? what makes you so sissy?

dear ottoman, the cucknes is resolved very quickly.

a) they are peaceful so peace requires less brute structure
b) cultural marxism putting females before males
c) the opion c.. it's not that way at all atleast not my neck of the woods in my neck of the woods they battle fucking trimmed and not going to the gym is seen as being bad at this point.

Whatever cucks picks you can draw up i can assure you without a doubt and factually that the opposite is the case here. though i can only speak to that.. i saw a 10/10 recently aswell with an anti rape belt just yesturday.. she did deserve to hold that she was truly 10/10. fit as fuck.. on a running spree.

If you think scandis are just cucks. all your memes have become more than just dreams, people have been taking the current situation under advisement.. and the youth is hardline right center and much smarter than the previous.. informed by what is going on. aswell as 80-90's stuff is popular af and the pop culture trash is unpopular.

It's actually a promising future desu.

As a Turk I can say we are WHITE. Me and my brother made a 1984 video and I play Big Brother and it's so easy to tell I am as white as a Nord

youtube.com/watch?v=4gd1yD59Ufk

>a fucking leaf
>turk roach
kys, no body would blame ya

case closed...

If you actually see me in the video I am as white as a polar bear

you do realize white is an insult right?
you're either white or a turk.

They have less testosterone than men in the middle east so they look softer and weaker than them. Ever notice that middle eastern men also have deeper voices than white men?

Nice bait.
However there are some whites in Turkey, mainly due to the Ottoman practice of stealing kids from the enslaved nations and training them to be soldiers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devshirme

still mostly roaches tho

I agree roach, all sub 6 2 200 pound males should be eliminated from gene pool. Any male that cant deadlift 600 pounds is genetic trash and should convert to females. Europeans used to be Vikings and gladiators, now they are sissy bitchboys that deserve being cucked by alpha genetics from third world countries.

White isn't an insult im proud to be a European Turk

You clearly didn't watch the video, my left cheek is glowing white.

Nation of faggots.

>whites in Turkey
Having pale skin doesnt make you white you fucking retard.

Why are muzzies so stupid? Oh right they worship a Stone Age religion and from all the inbreeding you're shit tier people and probably will be exterminated since you'll never adapt to the world.

this shit again?

google turkish oil wrestling

>>attracted to women and sometimes boys

pic related

>Greek flag behind
lol

You roaches pay tranny's to fuck you up the ass, this is why the other Muslims dislike you. You're not fooling anyone, fag.

who is this guy

Can someone explain why this turd hasn't been permabanned?

Different country, same flavour of shit.

its called TURKISH oil wrestling, you worthless mongrel fag.

so what if they're in greece

Before us Greeks were barbarians, delusional shitskins who thought they wuz whites.
Then we educated them. We reminded their true roots and they became a strong nation.

youtu.be/eWkrQQly6xU

That's because us whites are good at developing advanced technology. Meanwhile, the Wikipedia page about Turkish inventors has literally only 1 person listed. When you have ICBMs you don't need testosterone.

This. And before some Greek says

>B-BUT THAT WAS THE ANTOLIANS

Turks were in Turkey for thousands of years.

Reminder this is a turkish male and probably the most famous turk on the internet

>7/8 german and swede
>1/8 turk
>tfw

When i was 8 we used to bully a blond kid in our classroom and called him civciv which means chick in turkish.
good times.

youtube.com/watch?v=tWRF2zOEtks this is now the thread theme. God bless all who put in the effort.

>Turkish "male"

gas this roach (I mean stomp, since gas wont work), and gas femboy anime larpers

Yet you still wanna fuck the one of the two on the white bois picture.

Don't you? You little buttfuckingly gay homo faggot boy.

>FUCK THE WHITES
>says a roach in English on an American based image board

kek

>muh dick
T*rks are no better than niggers desu

it was a joke user anzu is a girl

AAAAhahahaha

>says the American who uses computer that uses binary that uses numbers written by a non-white
KEK

Social Engineering.

New KB thread:

>Why are white men so sissy?

Feminism:

It turns women into men.
It turns men into boys.

what's wrong with biking lmao

Interesting, thank you for your contribution. Sad is the state of affairs about these things. They seem very determined that we should hate ourselves and eachother for no just cause.

You're a cockroach that murdered my great grandparents and stole their land around Smyrna because Turks are idiot savages that can't compete in a civilized society.

every country you infest hates you, turkroach. guess why.

white men sissies

We are not roach, at least not here in the east.

Wtf is a European Turk? Turks are dirty muzzlie cockroaches. Get over it, faggot.

we are Europeans' slavemasters. Cuck.
>You're a cockroach that murdered my great grandparents and stole their land around Smyrna because Turks are idiot savages that can't compete in a civilized society.
nice.

stfu you and the guys in this thread are sissys and feminine

Mad cuckroach.

>We

Who said I was a turk in the first place?

look who woke up and crawled here

Turkey please if you where not the only passage to the black sea we would have brought "democracy" to you long ago.

Leave Turkey then, cuck.
We kicked Russian ass in 2015. Seems like you slavic subhumans have short memory.

You have to spread to civilized countries because everywhere you go turns to utter shit.

No country got better by adding turks, ever. anywhere.

fucking roach. go murder some white families and steal some land like a fucking zimbabwe nigger.

remove kebab.

>sometimes boys
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHHAH

Turks are white tho, they are the only white people in battlefield

refreshing that you are so emboldened but i fail to see what emboldened you so. You are going to get wrecked by turks who cherish the legacy of attatürk. Aswell as the kurds which you have objectively violated. that are allied with pershmerga and the shia, which tbqh, makes the sunni salafists look like little todlers who got to behead a few people for the greater israel pic related. Why because they see iran and the shia militias etc. as a greater threat to it. make no mistake "kids" this conflict has nothing to do with assad but about israel qatar saudi arabia and other sunnis wanting a pro sunni puppet in syria and are scared shitless of iran and the shia groups. all the rest is just play for the gallery because assad who is alawite is more friendly to iran than he is to the salafist wahabists.. this is why they want him gone.

there's no difference between white boys and girls.
subhuman swedes insulted us by claiming that we're white. we will show them when the caliphate takes over Stockholm.
cry more

you are a women

keep crying

>Leave Turkey then, cuck.

You leave my lands, cuck. We were here way before you. This is why nobody likes you.

remove kebab

I missed turkey on purpose in this as they under erdogan is complicit with sunni salafist isis. too much for that individual to admit.

>responding to bait threads

You're no better than he is.

No, turks are what you get when a sand nigger rapes a mongolian. just genetic garbage that wears gold chains and gets nothing done. like a Detroit nigger with way more body hair. Like if you had to design a drink drugging rapist in The Sims.

>Turkish national sport

the dude on the left just looks like a scottsman who got dirty

>obligatory Greek post in Turkish thread

>white
>insult
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAGGSGABSVSVXFKEICNEEK

does THIS look like a vile dictator to you??

I like Greeks
>No, turks are what you get when a sand nigger rapes a mongolian
also add Mediterranean genes there and ta'da you have us.
Thank Allah that He created us as non-whites. Thank you my lord.

Circumcised penises

*are, anal retentativeness got the better of me..
they under erdogan ARE complicit. Yes it's true i do not subscribe much to the notion of taking something up my ass.

I would agree with everything in this picture until I saw "and sometimes boys" on the Turks side. Why would you put that if you are trying to prove the point you're more masculine

I have a monobrow
Does that make me an honorary Turk?

Uncircumcised men are sissys.

Spartans did it

the look of disgust on his face speaks volumes

pic related

You should move to Amsterdam, drive a cab, and follow 16 year old girls walking home from school like the rest of your shit tier people.

"Oh good! More Turks!"

Nobody has ever said that.

>We kicked Russian ass
>Shot down aircraft in the back hat was not armed with any air to air missiles.

Literally this is why everyone hates you. You will stab someone in the back and then brag how you won. That sad thing is your leader of the roaches ended up apologizing.

washingtonpost.com/world/turkey-apologizes-for-shooting-down-russian-warplane-last-year/2016/06/27/d969e0ea-3c6d-11e6-9e16-4cf01a41decb_story.html?utm_term=.5eba5b321f2d

"Oh good! More leaves!"

Takes one to know one fagget :^)

>sometimes boys

kys faggot

OP is a fucking faggot and everyone who didn't SAGE this shit is also a faggot.

enjoy ban

A FUCKING ROACH

Tfw you're an Alevi Kurd who's blonde and there are many people who have blonde hair and blue eyes in your family. You lying cuckroach.

uncircumsized men are men of god. read galatians 3 and other things. the jews have decieved you yet again. christian texts warns you of this deception.

Before god switched from hebrews to the christians, he caused them to circumcize themselves as punishment for among other things the weeping for tammuz ritual which was sexual in nature (eyes wide shut). directly related to worship of a fallen watcher known as enlil vs enki. enki was the lord of the air and for your edification became the prince of the power of the air.

Still gay as fuck and a feminine trait that's why Turks are inferior to the superior Arab man

Whites are at the absolute bottom of the masculinity hierarchy along with asians