White genocide

White genocide.

I've been thinking about this alot.

If there really is a plan to genocide the.white race trough diversity, I mean, thats some evil.

To kill an entire race that formed over thousands and thousands of years, thats macabre, that is the devil isnt it?

>that is the devil
s y n a g o g u e
o f
s a t a n

Yes that's the plan and yes the jewish race are demons

Theoretically, can we bring back full 100% european peoples via genetic.engineering?

But we dont have conclusive proof that the jews are behind this, if we had some.leaked texts or emails then yeah.. just conspiracy.

>genetic.engineering
you don't even need that
just ban miscegenation again

There isn't a plan to "genocide them"

You know what that word even means that they're ruining their génes is another fish to fry

Actually most females that choose artificial insemination, take white génes I heard in nation news that Mexicans girls choosed slavs génes

You cuckpeans are forgetting how to keep your race alive.

Just stick your dick inside a white pussy and cum inside, and BOOM there is a new white piece of shit.

>devil isnt it

Yes, yes it is.

there are a lot of whites alive currently, the real threat actually comes from infantilization due to cromagnoids and the chinese and not from racemixing

Except they usually abort the kids for muh carreer and muh way of life

Problem would be solved by banning interracial dating/breeding/sex. I was thinking the best way to do this is through sjws. I keep seeing sjw say we need separate schools for races. We need to push them further and say shit like it is degrading for non-white people to date white people.

Beat the shit out of your women then, these sluts need to learn how to behave.

That is why sometimes I like to live in this HELL called BRAZIL, here the things are savage.

>be me
>be so close
>yet so far

Didn't 53% of white women who voted vote for trump? Just push a narrative like that

M8 you even look at a women wrong here in the states you end up in a cell. We can't just do whatever we want like you hues

You may be memeing but you may well be right

white genocide is as plausible as the holocaust. You tell that to the countless Hapa kids out there, that they are asian, no they think they are white!

Believe, i'm not memeing.
But things are changing here, degenerates here like to import these "progressive" things from first world countries and the feminism is becoming hard to handle.
You are doomed then.

>Indian american + slav

I'm curious about how they will looks like.

Globalism is against God's plan. A modern a Tower of Babel.

Jews are behind it all (not meming). They are the Synagogue of Satan.

John 8:43-47
43 xWhy do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot ybear to hear my word. 44 zYou are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. aHe was a murderer from the beginning, and bdoes not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. cWhen he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe me. 46 Which one of you convicts me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe me? 47Whoever is of God hears the words of God. eThe reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

I, for one, am happy to permanently deprive the other races of our company out of spite. I hope I can watch as a spirit as other races try and fail to build and maintain powerplants, and flounder about in an orgy of blood and semen as they revert to their primitive state. Enjoy your hell on earth, backward savages.

What do you care? Portugal is a non-white country, just like Germany these days.

You don't even have a race to keep alive in brazil you mutant nigger.