Shia shenanigans

This cannot stand. Who has access to this museum in Finland?

Finland, please provide an opinion on what actions must be taken here.

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/shia-lebeouf-spending-month-living-finland-cabin-46747280

FRENCH FRIES

Hes probably somewhere around Rovaniemi or something.

i think we drove him mad

bumping for ctf season 5

He's in Lapland. Is there a tourist center that might be able to narrow down the exact location of this cabin?

We must also identify his resupply capabilities. Someone must be delivering luxury items to him.

Please help -- I'm not sure if Finland has park rangers but if someone can link us up with with someone who patrols the region, that is a start.

Whatever, fuck you guys. You're a bunch of Shia sympathizers who believe your duties ended the moment his flag was taken down.

Oath breakers.

I'll take my business to the other chan.

Get a job.

Should've been here 10 hours ago nigger. Shia really lost his shit with /ourguys/.

I wonder how big his stash of drugs in the cuckshed is

MEXICAN MARINES

He's not out living in the wilderness like some rugged mountain man. He's living in a cuckshed in a museum, literally REEing about Sup Forums and /r9k/. Whatever he types appears on a screen outside alongside a live feed of himself.

People have already posed outside of it wearing MAGA hats

>tfw Sup Forums repeatedly beats you at ctf so you lock yourself inside of a cabin where you can safely shitpost

Shia has gone insane

Lappland? That's Sweden though?

Not according to Google Maps

He just copypasted a furfag's tweets.

Nope, i think he will just guard his flag from Sup Forumsacks
mate, do you maybe happen to have a snowjet?

Did you see that he got raped by some woman? What the fuck is going on in his head? He puts a bag on his head, then a woman whips his legs then rapes him. He must be some kind of alien.

Shia the magic Jew managed with out any knowledge to escape war.

His dad is a pedo so it wasn't the first time he was raped presumably. He was also a child actor in Hollywood.