Say it with me, Sup Forums.
RIP SWEDEN

SWEDEN YES.
Also check these numbas punk.

Sad, corrupt judge.

It's as if Jeb Bush were a nation.

RIP SWEDEN.
SHAMELESS SAMEFAGGING.

This is how you get Civil Wars. If I was the boyfriend/father/husband, I would be plotting on how to capture and castrate this man right now.

I am not an inherently violent person, but I do have a beautiful wife, and I will tell you right now that any man who hurt her would either have to kill me, or suffer the most immense pain possible.

I would ensure that the man responsible for her rape and injuries would have the wound from his castration seasoned heavily with salt, and then adrenaline shots to keep him awake before I burned the open wound with hot oil.

I would then torture that man in every other way possible before leaving him to die.

Any man who doesn't feel this way, doesn't love his wife/girlfriend/mother/sister/daughter.

Fuck you.

the "rape" was probably only age-related and she actually wanted it

idk i think rape is pretty hot

Someone translate this shit for me

Why are you writing this long revenge diatribe? Basically all Sweden news is fake. And 50% of rape news

Here is the American one..sound real to you?

When is the next election in Sweden? How are Swedish Democrats predicted to do?

bamp

Good shill

Good goy

Y E S
E E
S E Y

Hmm i think i will go to sweden but first i will change my faith 40 hours for 13 pussy? Noice.

haha... Hahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Sweden gets hit by the first nuke
>Ground Zero in Stockholm
>6 gorillian liberals are kill
>lots of salt
digits confirm

3 stages of rape:
1. USA
2. ISIS
3. Sweden,

t-t-this is a j-joke post....right g-guys?

can you image how she was squrit when that arab dick was pounding her virign pussy? all wet , hmmm

>has a "wife" in 2017
>is not a chaste hermit who shuns physical contact

lmao you're doing it wrong. how many men did your wife sleep with before you met and got married?

>Never leave a man to die
Make sure he's nice and dead first

RIP SWEDEN

Mate, when they say "rape" do they mean grope in Sweden, or do they mean "RAPE"?

Poland
>Poland
Poland
>Poland
Poland
>Poland
Poland
>Poland

Assange is charged with rape in sweden over something about a condom not being used

But what a death camp it is! The whole world knows about it while about Canada, well....

Is this story legit? Daily wire is citing some Swedish rag that doesn't have an English wikipedia page.

get out

>tl;dr talking about body measurements and skull size for populations in Sweden
I remember we did lots of interesting stuff like that before WW2 and everything came crashing down, afterwards it was forced to close down because of the nazi eugenics stuff.

SCHWEDEN JA!
SCHWEDEN JA!
SCHWEDEN JA!
SCHWEDEN JA!

Sweden is the most feminist country in the world where touching a woman is considered rape, highly doubt it

whats the minimum wage in sweden? multiply that by 40 hours, whatever that is, is the new current price cost to rape a kid in sweden,

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF SWEDEN

F

You need a necking, you stupid fucking arab.

When have you heard of a Muslim just "touching" a woman?

Outside of Germany. hue

excellent, it's good he's free

hopefully next time he rapes a girl he gets her pregnant, ethnic swedes must die

I don't understand. Are these girls that are raped getting pregnant? Is this penetration? Is it groping? What is rape in Sweden? If they are popping out little mongrels this is state sponsored eugenics. What. The. Fuck. Man.