What do native muslims think about white people who converted to islam?

What do native muslims think about white people who converted to islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_non-Arab_Sahabah#Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam_from_Judaism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are unclean pigs

>Sweden

It checks out

Not real muslims

they see them as tools, quite literally.

The white converts who join ISIS always get used in suicide attacks first.

As peaceful as us

"Welcome to Chechnya, if you're a faggot, follow me."

what can I do on Sup Forums but post for the memes?

>what is museum of vikings in stockholm
>what is ikea
>what is hiking in scandinavia
>what is fishing
>what is boating in the baltic and swedish rivers

(((they))) are the future of humanity.

Honestly swedes, if you post about viking stuff that'd be cool.

as a white muslim who is not a convert theres nothing wrong with them. also clearly everyone else here is memeing.

We welcome you with open arms
Muslim here, ask me anything

yes, but "what can I do on Sup Forums", you know.

already been to Birka, IKEA multiple times, hiked in Lofoten/Kebnekaise/Jämtlandstriangeln, caught fish in the fjords of Norway and streams of Norrland, and I do kayaking in the Stockholm archipelago in the summers. I'm on it, I promise

How are you going to fix degenerate anglos?

How is it to believe that the earth is flat?

They think you're weak trash for accepting Arab imperialism. Notice how the only rich Muslims are in the gulf and they exploit all the non Arab Muslims as maids and laborers? That's the future of white Muslims.

They are always fucking mentalists, we don't want them! Reeeeee!

> pic
How is it even possible?

hmm, if only your government didn't try its damnest to ruin your country. I'd love to visit scandinavia, but nowadays it's too risky.

Same as we do - your a shit, dude.

I was hiding out in Yemen for a while. Was a pretty good time, alright people.

>Modern Britain summed up in one image
Kill me now.

we dont believe the earth is flat.

shes right tho you silly ass.

>I was hiding out in Yemen for a while
Кyлcтopи?

It really isn't. It's worse than what most of our population thinks, but not nearly as bad as Sup Forums or Breitbart/Fox thinks.

Sandniggers are concentrated to the ghettos. Swedes that aren't poor live elsewhere. There are neither nigs nor sandnigs out in nature.

My mom was a convert, and I met amazing white converts. They tend to be more drawn to sufism but run the whole gambit.

Useful idiots who will be culled with the others when the time is right

The Q'uran says the earth is flat.

Useful idiots

I suppose that's fair enough, better than it is in Germany... Germany's cucking is no meme.

How do they interact with non-white Muslims?

couldnt agree more ahmed race traitors die first

no it doesnt burger.

in my experience very well.

>shes right tho you silly ass.
I mean yea but shes using it to push for transgender acceptance in islam although looking at iran that doesnt seem like a deal breaker for you guys

In the unaltered arabic texts of the Q'uran, it says that the earth was made flat by Allah.
It's cognitive dissonance to deny your texts, don't ignore what Allah taught you. Even if rational and reason both prove your book to be wrong, and your book still has no truth to it. In fact, 80% of muslims don't even read the book, but believe in it. Pretty hilarious how fundamentalist your ideology has become. If only the Sikhs had gained more traction in the middle east. Then this mess wouldn't have happened.

Again, what are you going to do with degenerate anglos? Just breed them away or physical removal?

Chris ?

Islam attracts all the weidos.

Depends on where the muslim is from. Your avreage middle eastern muslim is pretty racist so probably wouldnt consider them a proper muslim.

The best muslims are from North West India (No, not pakistan)

>flag

You get absolutely flooded in brown third-world pussy. The daughters adore yoy and the parents cannot do or say shit about it lest you expose them as being not true muslims. Its great.

In islam, no one is better than any other Muslim based on his background, race, sex, or skin color. Allah said, the best amongst you is the one who has the excellent characters, mannersm and the most God-fearing( worship Allah properly) and treat other humans fairly regardless of who they are.

While that sounds all fine and dandy, what more does this create but more division in the community? Why would one pursue pussy outside of marital relations? This is a hedonistic action that the Jews definitely are supportive of. You should know better user.

quotes or gtfo

anglos are not degenerate

>t. edl supporter

Get married if you want. A white muslim can go to indonesia for a week and come back a married man.

>anglos are not degenerate
I lived in the uk for 6 months, they are.

Anglos are the very source of degeneracy and sexual perversion

>treat other humans fairly thoroughly with asphalt, before driving over....

This.

No ones perfect bro.

nah m8 we're not american.

>No ones perfect bro.
They are not even trying.

Just because the book says that doesent really make it a reality. ISIS treats any european recruits like canon fodder because they dont really condier them worth much compared to real muslims. Saudi arabians are notirious for treating indonesian muslim servants like shit too just because they arent local. Muslims are still human and most of them are racist retards.

I've read a little bit online from Islamic forums. I'm not an expert or anything......

Technically Islam is totally and explicitly antiracist just like Christianity.

Just like there are still Christians who practice racism even though the Bible forbids there are plenty of Muslims who are racists in spite of their faith.

White converts tend to be either extreme right wingers looking for structure who become super fundamentalists, will probably be out on Shariah patrols or join ISIS. Or far left maniacs looking to add an extra layer on the poz cake that is their life, and want to hold faggot marriages at the mosque. White people do not usually convert just to be normal, moderate milquetoast muslims.

> moderate milquetoast muslims
Who are they?

Islam doesn't care about race. People will like and respect you on the basis of your faithfulness and sincere dedication towards the commands of Allah.

Why do muslims keep repeating this like it has any basis in reality?

Iran isn't "accepting" of transgenderism, they use sexual reassignment as a form of gay conversion therapy. They give gays the option between death or reassignment and they let actual trans people piggyback onto it because they're doing it anyway.

But it does.

That is the standard in Islam and if one follows it, he is a proper Muslim. If not, he isn't.

I honestly dont care about "proper" muslims, I mostly interested in those who now live in Europe/US and call themselves muslims.

they're the ones who run over crowds in a sedan instead of a bus

Smart people who can use "THIS IS AGAINST MY RELIGION" as a get out of jail free card against anything

Islam might not, but muslims do. And tell me, why do arabs get priority everything when performing the Hajj?

Arabs look down on Pakistanis.
Persians and Turks look down on Arabs.

Tell me I'm wrong, sure. But soon enough the facts show themselves again.

That's probably just ISIS's way of avoiding spies and infiltrators

The fact that they are living in non-Muslim countries under their un-islamic laws is blatantly against what Islam actually teaches. These people are the equivalent of your "cultural" christians. They know little to nothing of their religion. And for a Muslim, continuously pursuing knowledge about Islam is a religious obligation.

And Islam doesn't belong to anyone but belongs to everyone. Your claim on Islam is reciprocal to the extent of your adherence to all its commandments.

What if a Jew converts to Islam?

what's a cuck?

Its human nature to take pride in your race and consider it better than others. Because people ignore their shortcomings and uphold others'. Arabs are famous for their pride and racism. They are racist even among themselves and some tribes consider themselves better than others. That's why Prophet Muhammad teaches that the best Muslim is the one who is most fearful of Allah and most upright in character. Its not a matter of race, gender, social status etc.

All dedicated sincere Muslims will and do shun such things. All close companions of Prophet Muhammad were strictly against racism, The tale of how second Caliph of Islam went into Jerusalem when Muslim armies captured stands as an example.

But isn't it hypocritical of you people to claim Muslims are racist when even whites look upon some other whites as inferior?

Many Jews converted to Islam in the days of Prophet Muhammad and later on.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_non-Arab_Sahabah#Jewish

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_converts_to_Islam_from_Judaism

These are few of the famous ones.

Jewish tribes used to live around Medina, the city where Prophet Muhammad first established the Islamic State. Hundreds, if not thousands, converted in the times of Muhammad and the four righteous Caliphs.

But that said, alot of the Jewish converts were hypocrites too. They betrayed Muslims in the times of war many times.

Fucking my dude you need to fucking die you disgusting traitor.

this guy gets it
Islam is political and it is also pro arabic supremacy.

Because Islam is just a chance for Arabs to be the Jew to other races
>Gulf Arabs filthy fucking rich
>rest of the Muslim world dirt poor
he he white kuffir convert please

Are we really getting lectured by on degeneracy some mongol rape baby Russian subhuman alcoholic.

Wonderful people and my brothers and sisters in Islam.

>American and European Christians filthy fucking rich
>African Christians dirt poor

Christianity is just a chance for Whites to be the jew to other races.

Checks out, right?

I'm not a Muslim but I live with them, unfortunately. I think they're dumb cucks. Hope they die soon. Because everytime a white cuck converts to Islam, those sandniggers think they're the best.

They probably want to rape the women and children and strap the man with a bomb. It's a very tolerant religion.

What does White on White racism have to do with this though? You said if muslims were indiscriminate against other muslims, they were ok, and if they aren't, they're not Muslim. Now you say arabs are racist towards other muslims and even themselves. Are they true muslims?