What are the chances of nk having a submarine with nukes close to the us waiting for the order to attack?

what are the chances of nk having a submarine with nukes close to the us waiting for the order to attack?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Khaa3y0i87s&t=10s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FATF_blacklist#February_2016_statement
saabgroup.com/sv/Media/stories/stories-listing/2015-02/the-secret-to-the-worlds-most-silent-submarine/
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/sweden-has-a-sub-thats-so-deadly-the-us-navy-hired-it-t-1649695984
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pukkuksong-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ding ding ding.

3:50

ZIP

BEST THEY CAN MUSTER IS A ROWBOAT TRYING TO SLINGSHOT URANIUM LACED MOLOTOVS AT LOS ANGELES

Zero.

0%

They can't even get land based missiles to function properly.

You think they have a sub that's managed to slip by every defensive measure and has the ability to fire SRBMs at the US?

Low, unless it's China Russias or the USs

>implying NK can build a submarine capable of nuclear strikes
>implying NK would just magically come into possession of one of these without anyone knowing

zero

If any let's hope they hit California.

About the same chance as you would have with pic related OP

ALL THEY COULD CONCEIVABLY REACH IS CALIFORNIA, IF AT ALL

MOST OF THEIR MISSILES FAIL, CHANCES ARE THEIR NUKE BLOWS UP ON THE PAD

The same chance of me plunging my submarine into the depth of those qt's. Zero.

I'd give it a 123, possibly even up to 128

Wasted beauties.
I can bet they fuck niggers or Chads.
Basically, this means that every woman who is above 8/10 is possibly the worst person in the world.

i don't know, thats why Im asking

Eleventh post best post

Fuck you're stupid

Step up your game, fool.

I was thinking more of a kamikaze sub, like the nip ww2 ones.

A nork primitive nuke with rudders that will enter a port and detonate, allowing the crew to enter dear leaders holy palace.

fpbp

YOU MEAN LAUNCHING AGAINST AMERICAN PROXIES SEOUL TOKYO OR EVEN NORKS BUDDY BEIJING

BECAUSE GOOD LUCK HITTING AMERICA YOU MOUNTAIN NIGGER

about the same as me getting a gf

Pretty close to one hundred percent.

Which city will be the first to go?

My bet is some typical inland city that will make typical Americans feel very scared.

Maybe Dallas? Maybe Atlanta?

>their subs are probably loud as fuck too
>old soviet subs that were outdated in the 80's.
yeah no.
Also buy swedish submarines, it sunk american navy without even being detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=Khaa3y0i87s&t=10s

0.00000%

About 0. Daddy Trump says everything is OK.

god damn it that girl in the red dress is doing a titty cheat to make more cleavage

100%
Chinks gave them the sub and a nuke.
That's why they are encouraging Trump to escalate, they will get the North Korea after yanks will have done all the dirty work for them and cripple the USA

>SELLING SUBS TO THE NORKS

SWEDEN WOULD BE FINISHED, AS WOULD ANY OTHER COUNTRY

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A COUNTRY IS PUT ON INTERNATIONAL BANKING BLACKLIST
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FATF_blacklist#February_2016_statement

sandniggers can sneak airliners near trading towers, so you tell me.

they have 80 submarines, a couple of hours ago some random user claimed that they have one near Cali and that the Navy was trying to find and destroy. I don't really think think they have much chances to get there, but could be

RIP

>sweden could destroy america in a week

saabgroup.com/sv/Media/stories/stories-listing/2015-02/the-secret-to-the-worlds-most-silent-submarine/

>we already sold them volvos that they didn't pay us for lmfao.
>Mby refugees would fuck off if we got blacklisted.
DO IT

>NK
>working blue water subs

LEL

>sneak

YOU HAVE ISLAMIC CUM IN YOUR BRAIN SWEDISTAN

ACTIVE SONAR FINDS ALL YOUR SUBS, HALLĂ… WATERY GRAVE

Submarine based ICBMs were almost more difficult than nukes.
True story.

no, it's not enough to take down our subs, we will destroy america in 3 weeks.

you will regret mocking our ikea furniture and sheds.

look at those sluts

they're yearning for BBC

. . ?

Nigga use SRS?

OBVS NOT, SWEDEN COULDNT DESTROY AMERICA IN 3 AEONS

Not as high as them simply putting a nuke onto some random fisherboat and straight sailing right up the Potomac in broad daylight while the US coast guard is busy finding ties between Trump and Putin.

sonar can't catch our subs.
america is fucked when sweden starts its assault.
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/sweden-has-a-sub-thats-so-deadly-the-us-navy-hired-it-t-1649695984

100%.
digits confirm

Making the lesser countries feel better about themselves/not revealing our power-level.

The only possibility is a suicide sub with a nuke onboard. But even then with their shitty nukes (probably 200kt max) if they detonated in the port of San Diego or whatever they really wouldn't do much damage. Most of the negative effects would be from the wave of irradiated water washing ashore. It would a be a disaster on a mega scale but NK would be glass in 30 minutes.

same here, we went easy on USA so they wouldn't accuse us of having WMDs and try to bomb our asylum centers.
would be bad

would be a nice false flag if they nuked san fran bay.
win win scenario

50-60, either they have one or don't

I'm not complaining if CA is an irradiated wasteland. It'd be an improvement.

>still believing that wasn't perpetrated by the US government.

>NK pulls the craziest stunt in warfare and go nuts throwing nukes everywhere
Nobody expects the Korean inquisition!

there isn't 0 probability of any outcome. nothing is certain.

retard. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pukkuksong-1

the odds are irrelevant. You arent going to go somewhere safe if its right outside your state and you know it. everybody will just stick in their normalcy bias and die in fire.

but realistically, maybe %20. But we know where it is if they do.

She looks at her own image the way a mother lovingly gazes at her baby. How sweet.

What if they want you to think exactly that?
being agressive with nuclearmissile-tests but not showing full capacity seems pretty smart.
They aren't even that undeveloped,pjonyang actually looks kinda nice and has skyscrapers and stuff.

You mean the one on the right, right?

Strange you should ask that question. There are persistent rumors online about strange things happening off the coast of California, which would suggest our military is searching for a foreign submarine.

They can barely fire a missle from land. What makes you think the possibly have the capabilities to fire one from underwater?

They wouldn't necessarily have to manufacture their own sub, just purchase a decommissioned one from China or Russia. Even if they haven't mastered targeting missiles, blowing up a bomb in a sub parked in a US harbor in a suicide mission is a real possibility

fpbp

Fucking no chance. NKs nuclear option is a bomb and that is it. They are 40-50 years behind the times.

Read your post and think about what you just said.
The question is should you stop them

Why would they need to fire it? Suicide crew...

>implying you wouldn't even if she don't have tits

You are retarded we all know it was Israel we all know the huge nuke blasts underneath the towers we all know elevator shaft were packed with explosives we all know what we saw you guys are all fucking stupid I'm smarter than all of you Mossad is the perp

is this plane still there?

There is multiple tankers and dozens of planes in that area.

Just get some binoculars or something and look, man. Just do a lil' snooping on the neighbor

>stealth subs
Don't make the US start using "syrian refugees" as bait.

YOU DONT HAVE ANY BALLISTIC SUBS AND NEITHER DO THE NORKS

THERE ARE SATELLITE RADARS AND CLASSIFIED SENSOR ARRAYS TO CATCH YOUR LITTLE BATTERY OPERATED TORPEDO TURDS

>Nork sub
We'd see it's smokestack a long ways off.

zero. They have no deep water subs, or seaborne ballistic missile capability.

Absolutely zero. This is the country that invented sonar and has the largest military budget on the planet you fucking retard.