*kills baby*

*kills baby*

my body my rules :)

remember folks, if the kid comes out white, ya didnt do somthin' right.

vote for bernie 2020

Not in our country, slut. You're going to jail.

>killing unborn babies is completely okay
>killing a rapist/murderer is literally worse than Hitler

I hate my country lads

There's enough people in the world pablo

>couple is wealthy with prestigious degrees but decide kids aren't what they need in life
>get an abortion

MURDERERS!

>parents are poor, uneducated, neglectful white trash
>kid grows up to be a serial killer

WOOOOOW I BLAME THE PARENTS SOME PEOPLE JUST SHOULDN'T HAVE KIDS LOL!

*There's enough brown and yellow people in the world

Whites are a minority, stop buying that line of shit.

If the kid comes out black, send it back

Women are fucking retarded

>tiny island

If it comes out gay, send it away

>tfw no preggo wife

what if your gf gets gangraped and inseminated by BBC

What did he mean by this?

>forces person to bring child into shitty life
>Child either goes to foster care or is hated by parents
>Grows up miserable and poor
Children are selfish asshats anyway. I say we give every parent a coat hanger and let them figure it out.

good shit

Wealth has little to do with determining how happy your life will be

Some babies need to die desu

might makes right

we agree

this

I hate your country too.

>muh feels

well why did they choose to have a kid when they were neglectful poor white trash?
it is totally their fault for having and raising a shitty child

>Argentina
>white

What if we discover the Earth (and our universe) is just part of some sort of unimaginable fetus and whatever being is carrying it is pondering abortion? Will feminists/leftists still defend that being's right to kill ALL THE MUSLIMS AND NEGROES AND WOMEN AND LGBTQAODHFCN PEOPLE IN THE WORLD? AND ALL THE FLUFFY RABBITS?

*stops paying for niggers on welfare*
my money, my rules

...yeah basically...

FOR LIBERTY!

How is it not reasonable to blame the parenting on how a child ends up?

kek approves

Kek

>WOOOOOW I BLAME THE PARENTS SOME PEOPLE JUST SHOULDN'T HAVE KIDS LOL!

They should have gave him up for adoption and let him get adopted by a gay couple. Then he would have grown up to be too much of a sissyfag to be a serial killer.

thats bullshit, rich people are always happier than poor people under the same circumstances

They are more than welcome to do it i just want them to fucking admit they are killing a baby

>ITT : Sociopathic edgelords who otherwise preach the genocide of x and y trying to trick people into believing that they actually give a shit about the lives of unborn children

You're just LARPING in order to be contrarian, that's all there is

>my body my rules
yep

checked

What if the babies reproduce faster than you can kill them?

>murders innocent animals by the billions every year

>my body my rules
>holding the man's sperm hostage
You're violating the NAP desu.

>Realize that you can't raise a child correctly
>Use a condom when fucking

Wow, so hard.

>lets it live
>cuts its dick off
>in all of human history not one person has ever said wow something stinks oh look it's that ugly dick oh wow these dicks have so many problems
>women
>same anatomy minus any male beneficials
>special soaps; douches; lies; it's "self cleaning!"; periods; a variety of substances (cancerous fungus; three times the smegma; pee, never any cum)
>the fuck is this stank? it comes through pants now!? we've got three unconscious in this room alone wtf is going on!? goodness me is this thing fucken ugly
>genitals left intact; by law

Ha

It's just a lump of unsentient cells.
Why is this even an issue.

Nah, I'm just sick of unlimited unrestricted manmade methods of eradicating the immediate consequences of being a disgusting cum toilet whore which is turning naturally high-time preference women into disgusting whores because they don't think about their future inability to be a wife, resulting in heavily R-Selective breeding patterns including race mixing, among white women, which is destroying our race and lowering overall genetic and social quality among our people.
But it kills nig babies so I guess that's worth destroying white society lol praise kek shadilay f@m my dudes he's my president etc etc.

All women who have circumcised their children should be mandated to have their clits cut out.

>>Realize that you can't raise a child correctly
>>Use a condom when fucking

>implying they're smart enough to realize that AND use a condom

Are you the optimistic type? I'd assume you were from that comment you just made.

didn't realize Bernie was pro-white genocide, neat.

Is it bad if I mistook it for the Israeli flag?

You're living in a fantasy world

Protip : Wife material white women having abortions just for the lulz is a rarity, the vast majority of abortions are done by poor/uneducated people and especially blacks and hispanics

It's true that even higher quality women sleep around a lot in our society, but they're equipped with the ability to think forward (and as are men), and thus use contraceptives

Using your rationale, the way to end promiscuity would be to ban contraceptives. But that would be counter-productive for many reasons

It's not even that really. Or just the hood. It's that we read right in Bible that they made some kind of massive potential screw up for which we both were held accountable. But the vast majority of people choose to live their lives. Just like them

>my body my rules :)

That's why I can buy testosterone and any narcotic I want, and why it's legal for me to commit suicide anywhere in the world

he's certainly not very sympathetic.

Lol'd and checked

>choose
Kek

You were that lump of cells at one point too, you know.

human life is pointless
the chinks have it right.

What