WTF is this shit. Milo recently changed his cover photo on Facebook. What /Pol thinks about it? #MAGA4Ever

WTF is this shit. Milo recently changed his cover photo on Facebook. What /Pol thinks about it? #MAGA4Ever

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/12/like-steve-but.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trump has made me very uneasy recently. If he cans Bannon, I'm completely off the train.

He is completely selling out Bannon, along with everything he promised during the campaign.

Good Bannon should run.

- Reversed policy on the UN
- Reversed policy on currency manipulation by China
- Reversed policy on Janet Yellen and on the Import-Export bank
- Reversed his federal hiring freeze that he implemented on day one
- Syria strike was completely against what he ran on.

If he cans Bannon, I'm out.

Bannon reminds Milo of the pervy older guy who molested him as a twink, and he hates Jared and Ivanka because they're breeders.

My stomach has dropped these last few days. I honestly did not expect this. I thought it Trump didn't get his agenda through, it would be because he was fighting against too many powerful forces. I never thought it would be because he would sell out by the 3rd month and push away the nationalists who helped him win.

>Milo
Please can I have my job back? I maed fancy cover photo for you xd.

RAND 2020 with Bannon vice president or chief advisor

>Milo
who?

I don't care about Milo, but I care about Bannon.

Trump being a 3rd Bush Presidency is worse than an actual 3rd Bush Presidency. Because at least Bush campaigned on the platform of being a Bush presidency. Trump will delegitimize this movement if he sells it out completely.

bannon is based

foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/12/like-steve-but.html

>I like Steve, but...

if President Trump endorses him, maybe. But he has to stop fighting and start getting things done.

Jesus didn't know about this whole situation between bannon and kushner. Actually it seems like a joke, Bannons has way more experience than Kushner. Why is Trump even listening someone so young. He has 0 experience in politics or international affairs.

Gabbard 2020.

I love Bannon, but he doesn't have a chance.

Bush campaigned on No Nation Building.

who

milo yiannopoulos

This is a guy who thinks that rich people have divine providence. Yet he has burnt now by one of them you'd think he'd have some sense to realize the degradation of society is not hippees

haha i just googled him. he's a fucking pervert, thinks fucking boys is good for them. you like this guy?>:[

I think it's absolutely fucking hilarious.

People didn't get the message the first time, so instead of abandoning Trump AND his team, they're just going to try to go down the same path again lololol

As if Bannon won't just be a complete asshole like Trump if he got into office.

Hearty keks

I don't agree with everything he says but as a conservative I support many of his ideas and the way he pushes his agenda. I agree with you, that statement crossed the line. That "joke" shouldn't have been told.

haha, are you a shill? you sound like a fucxking shill pal. XD

I'd say lets do it.

THIS IS FUCKING SHILL THREAD. BOUGHT AND PAID FOR. DO NOT REPLY. OP IS GETTING PAID BY THE YOU.

At least Bannon is well-read with a clear agenda in mind. Trump is notoriously illiterate and ignorant.

Shill?? really?? I'm from Méxio I just wanted to know other people perspective and opinions.

FUCKOFF YOU FUCKING SHILL

MILO IS HURTIN FOR CASH SO HE'S SHILLIN ON POL. WHAT A HASBEEN WASHED UP USELESS FUCKING PEDOENABLING DISTASTER OF A HUMAN BEING