>N Hama Apr3
i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr12
>UNSC transcript by based Brazilbro → or pastebin.com/VB75kRZr
>UNSC vote uk/us/fra draft:against Russia-veto, Bolivia,3 abstained China, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, 10 in favor
>MIT professor:White House claims on Syria chemical attack obviously false
>unconfirmed:IS suicide bombs SDF/USA millitary staff room
>EVACUATION AGREEMENTS TAKING PLACE IN IDLIB AND RIF DIMASHQ PROVINCES
>S Palmyra: SAA liberates new hilltops, overall 230+ square miles of territory liberated
>Trump asserts US will not invade Syria
>US-LED COALITION BOMBS IRAQI FORCES IN MOSUL
>N hama: SAA storm base S of Suran
>NW Aleppo: SAA,Liwaa Al-Quds target the territory around Anadan Plain
>Putin:Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more false flag to happen

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc
youtube.com/watch?v=2wioCKYGMpw
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/852288529732440064
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-israeli-air-force-bombs-syrian-army-northwest-damascus/
twitter.com/IsraelBreaking/status/852291985398431745
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/12-april-israeli-airforces-reportedly-struck-hezbollahsaa
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/852288050726129664
rt.com/news/384540-russia-uk-envoy-unsc/
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/852294445617864704
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/852294658927493120
conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/04/sen-cruz-highlights-danger-of-toppling-assad-regime-without-a-clear-strategy?utm_content=bufferb9f51&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
youtube.com/watch?v=NjOr2YzrZDY&t=625s
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/852297810447826945
twitter.com/News_Executive/status/852295539366539264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Death to America.

1st for qt traps

"When you kill innocent children, innocent babies — babies, little babies — with a chemical gas that is so lethal, people were shocked to hear what gas it was..."
(Trump nor Haley ever say the word sarin, for plausible deniability reasons.)
Pentagon:
"U.S. officials said the gas was likely chlorine, with TRACES of a nerve agent LIKE sarin," maybe.
Media:
SARINRUSSIASARINSARINRUSSIABABYSARINBABYRUSSIA!

apnews.com/ba4881c7d94b4eca8b5ec8021a96f7cc

GOOD MORNING

/sg/ jokes that went to far !

God damn, is that how Zeinab Jr will look?
Terryfying.
Really, Maher-tier terryfying.

what does its penis look like?

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/852288529732440064
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-israeli-air-force-bombs-syrian-army-northwest-damascus/

Jews are bombing Damascus

Reminder that Assad has to cockblock Trump before its too late.

Kek, please brief translation of the news, did he really get v&?
Serves him right, silly Chechen gloryfying the IS.

>W-w-we were just bombing hezbollah, no bully
fucking israel, they always get away with this shit
SCUD missile up bibi's ass when?

DELETE THIS
everybody filter this shill guys, BASED assad cannot be talked about this way

Oh my
BREAKING: Loud explosions heard as witnesses say Israeli jets struck Syrian Army/Hezbollah targets in Western Damascus, Syria.

>bashara asadanova
Top Kek

this translation pls

Pure COINcidence goy

23 minutes ago - 34°1′N 36°35′E
Israeli Airforces reportedly struck Hezbollah/SAA positions in Flitah barrens northwest Damascus.
syria.liveuamap.com/en/2017/12-april-israeli-airforces-reportedly-struck-hezbollahsaa

Why would they beat up a man before throwing him out of a plane?

he did he never came back to shit post after that
he was joking how the fsb did not care about people like him kek
10 people got arrested 2 got killed !

Lindsey Graham is the most beautiful woman in american politics
stop bullying

The time will come when they Jews will pay heavy price for all this

And as usual they'll have to weather this.

For me reading cyrylica is like solving a mystery, I see that:
>In Dagestan in result who neutralizowany(?) neutralised two bandits, but I don't see how it's related.

no bully. He has a pretty mouth, and an asshole like a 5 gallon drum I hear

ITS TOO LATE REEEEEEEE
INVASION HAPPENING NOW, GET YOUR CYANIDE READY

www.twitter.com/partisangirl/32482=?/e59032

Take heart, we can promise that Trump will try to hit Iran
When that happens, both Israel and KSA will be wiped off the face on the earth within an hour or so

>10 people got arrested 2 got killed !
Top kek, should add this to the image so non-slavs can understand.

How much do you make? Is your salary determined on the amount of posts you make or how many (You)s you get? Or are you just r/the_donald refugee who does it for free?

Cant do anything to the Jews or King Goy Trump will invade
cant defend yourself or you die, wew

twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/852288050726129664
i hope hezbollah does shoot 100 thousand missiles at israel now.

Found the video of the Russian representative BTFOing the Eternal Anglo at the UNSC meeing
A worthy successor to Churkin, I say!

rt.com/news/384540-russia-uk-envoy-unsc/

I guess we will find out whenever mccain releases his memoirs

>need to wait years to hear the beautiful story of his and grahams geriatric romance

Hmmm:
"Loud explosions heard as witnesses say Israeli jets struck Syrian Army/Hezbollah targets in Western Damascus, Syria."

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Honestly he got a bit too emotional.

Defending yourself from jewish aggression? How dare you even think of such things you filthy anti-semite!

lol. Love during wartime

Someone please explain the entire Syrian Civil War to me in a single post that I can understand despite being a stupid fat fucking retard American who is drunk at 6PM on a weekday afternoon.

Which hajis do I like? Who's gonna win?

Israeli airstrikes did NOT hit their positions in Jaroud Falita.

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/852294445617864704
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/852294658927493120

Oh shit it's happening

Fuck this bitch. I just made this.

Digitz confirm

seeing the same stuff

Syrian Army military sources denied the Israeli Airstrikes on Flitah in western Qalamoun

So just Hez got blasted as usual?

conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/04/sen-cruz-highlights-danger-of-toppling-assad-regime-without-a-clear-strategy?utm_content=bufferb9f51&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

What do you guys think? Is Cruz honest or is he positioning himself for next election

>Which hajis do I like?
The Lion of Damascus, Bashar al-Assad

>REEEEEE SHILLS
>IF YOU DON'T LOVE BASSED ASSAD AS MUCH AS ME JUST GET OUT!
>NO FUN ALLOWED!

nice cult youve got here

Assad is as good as dead
And the jews will win, as always

>Which hajis do I like?
Just tell us about yourself first? You like jews or christians? You a trump-cultist or just a random guy fooled by him?

what a semen demon

youtube.com/watch?v=NjOr2YzrZDY&t=625s

if you've got 15 minutes this guy explains it pretty well

JIDF scumbag

>The Lion of Damascus
lmao no
The little kitten of damascus just peepeed on the carpet and master putin is angry with him! taking him in for neutering this friday

>Is Cruz honest

but isn't that area near the lowest blue arrow just desert?
It doesn't matter and is hard to cross.
It matters more who reaches the roads that reach into Iraq from Syria first and they are all near Euphrates now since Rebells already have the one by Jordan.

It's essentially a Muslim uprising backed by terrorists (rebels) against a secular state (assad). Assad isn't perfect, but he's better than whatever shitstain would fall into the power vacuum. Assad is backed by russia because reasons (oil) and the rebels are backed by turkey and israel and pretty much everyone else worth hating because reasons (((oil))).

No word on who is going to win, but if we crush the turrurists because muh 9/11 nevar forget then assad and russia stand a pretty good chance.

But we also back the rebels to an extent because muh jews. It's a tricky situation.

wtf i hate assad now

How do you people rationize worshipping Trump when he was anti-war and now that he has done full 180 and is going full on globalist-cuck? Your cognitive-dissonance seems to be larger than that of turks'

>is Cruz honest
no not really
fucking hates muslim brotherhood and terrorists though, but like most republicans, he's still a good goy.

if he were to say Trump's being an asshole about this, then that'd be nice

muh 32d underwater orbital tic tac toe

Russia should demand those areas held by government forces and especially have hezbollah training centers a no fly zone area if the West pushes for those to be implimented

>tfw I was right about Trump
>tfw Sup Forums was wrong again
>tfw Hillary would have been better

Autists need to stop trying to claim they understand how people think or can predict how they will act.

>is cruz honest

>Implying that he was antiwar

Just going to copy paste some article I've found in 2014 archives about The Tiger:

Colonel Suheil Al-Hassan of the Syrian Arab Army’s Special Forces Brigade known as the “Tiger Forces” (Qawat Al-Nimr) has become one of the most popular and feared officers in the this conflict, as his victories have birthed new life in an embattled army spread across Syria.

Born in the city of Jableh, Latakia in 1970, Colonel Hussein lives a quiet life, despite his notoriety around the country. He is married and has one son – they are the inspiration for his poetry and desire for victory.

Similar to Brigadier General Issam Zahreddine, Colonel Hussein began his military career attending the Homs Military College, where he graduated with the rank of Lieutenant in 1991.

He was quickly inducted into the Syrian Air Force Defense’s Special Operations Unit, where he would oversee the training and development of Syria’s paratrooper contingents of the Syrian Arab Army (SAA).

The Syrian Arab Army’s Central Command was impressed with Colonel Hassan’s work ethic and effectiveness that they decided to transfer him to the Syrian Air Force Intelligence headquarters; this move was coincided with the rise of Al-Qaeda activity from 2005-2006 – he was stationed in Damascus.

Known to be relentless and prudent, Colonel Hassan infiltrated Al-Qaeda networks inside of Syria, resulting in the arrest of a number of terrorists operating within the borders of the country.

In 2011, Colonel Hassan was transferred the SAA’s Special Forces (Qawat Al-Khassa) – he led the defense against the Syrian Al-Qaeda Branch “Jabhat Al-Nusra” (Al-Nusra Front) on the outskirts of Latakia in 2013. His success during the defense of Latakia led many in the Central Command to recommend his transfer to other fronts.

>hillary would be better
no, she'd do the exact same thing, and more maliciously

That nigga is fishing for (You)s is all

Following Latakia, the Colonel spent his time in Hama until he was awarded a special project by the Central Command in the fall of 2013 – he was tasked to train and lead a Special Forces unit that would work primarily as an offensive unit.

Colonel Hassan handpicked many of the soldiers that would later form the Tiger Forces; this included his close confidant and companion, Captain Lu’ayy Al-Sleitan.

As of February 2015, Colonel Hassan has yet to lose a battle during this Syrian conflict – his unit is well-renowned for its success and ferociousness in battle, as they have liberated the Aleppo Central Prison, the town of Morek in northern Hama, and the Al-Sha’ar Gas Fields in Homs.

Currently, Colonel Hassan is being transferred to the northern Aleppo front, where he is tasked to combat his notorious foes from Jabhat Al-Nusra.

Than he became a gay mascott of a Burkina Faso throat-singing forum, The End.

>tfw Hillary would have been better
You were right once and now you think you can see future? I think I'm seeing a pattern here: amerifats getting delusional because of ??? that happened on A.D. 2017?

>worshiping Trump
kek, where did i even say anything remotely pro Trump?
Just because you chumps are cultists for Assad doesn't mean everyone else has a husbando

>Assad is backed by russia because reasons (oil)
Russia doesn't care about Assad's oil, they have plenty of it themselves. They care for their only military base in the mediterranean sea.

>implying that wouldn't drive the burgers insane
We really wouldn't take that well
other nations creating no fly zones might create an idea that America is no longer global hegemon

She'd at least have a better fucking plan even if the goal was a bad idea. Trump literally just blunder-fucks his way around, giving into momentary neocon hysterics.

>Is Cruz honest or is he positioning himself for next election
If Tr*mp taught us anything, it's to never trust am*ricans. Ever. Unless it's something benefitting Israel of course.

they're have staggeringly low IQs and never had any principles or cared about policies in the first place, they root for Trump that's it.

>They care for their only military base in the mediterranean sea.
mainly the natural gas pipeline, that would economically strangle Russia even more than losing their naval base

He obviously was, but didn't say so out loud. That is what I meant

So it's another (((pure coincidence))) that you shills appear here after Drumpfs missile strike? Not buying it, Jared

I dont think she would do any better, and if anything the situation would only get worse

also, surprised it took you this long to show up after the missile strike, faggot

Heavy #Israeli Air Force activity over #Lebanon

Shitty source but lets keep this twit in mind
twitter.com/SyrianMilitary/status/852297810447826945

Yup

This is how Ukraine factors into it. Because of Ukraine and the sanctions, they can't afford to let Gulf oil flow straight to Europe or there's no reason to lift the sanctions.

"Israeli Air Force bombs Hezbollah" is hardly news though.

>He is married and has one son – they are the inspiration for his poetry and desire for victory.
mfw WARRIOR POET

>Shitty source
Wait I thought that was another account
This seems legir

if the U.S manages to overthrow Assad they're going to install a Sunniterrorist puppet government that will allow their Qatari pipeline to be built and which will damage russia economically

Israeli Air Force bombs Hezbollah: Episode 3211 "Return of the jews"

I was here literally as the missiles were launched, I literally went to the fridge to get a beer and came back to announcements that he'd hit Assad.

>She'd at least have a better fucking plan even if the goal was a bad idea
How is this better in any way, shape or form? If anything it's good to see him making an ass out of himself and "your" nation instead of nuking Moscow from day one. Fuck off.

Fairly certain that's when Iran goes all in.

>Colonel Suheil Al-Hassan claimed his favorite pastime during the on-going war is breaking virgin boy holes
Why would they even include that in his biography?

Natural Gas
Not Oil

He didnt hit him well
23/59
I wasnt in /sg/ at the time, i was at work checking /ptg/ on the shitter just as it happened

i go where the butthurt and denial flow
That is currently here, at the next drumpf fuckup ill be there

Eh
UPDATE: The reports from Syria with regards to an alleged Israeli air-strike are not true, there was no Israeli air-strike in Syria.
twitter.com/News_Executive/status/852295539366539264

You can laugh but he haven't seen him from the beggining of the conflict, he's that commited.
>inb4 commited to smashing boipuccis

REV UP THE S200s

Coincidence huh? If you say so, Jared...