Good goys, nice and distracted by the fat kid who always lets ya down!

Good goys, nice and distracted by the fat kid who always lets ya down!

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-israeli-air-force-bombs-syrian-army-northwest-damascus/
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/middleeast/israel-jets-syria-strikes/
youtube.com/watch?v=hTk3E4xefhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good

Fuck assad

F U C K
U
C
K

Yay!

Kim please nuke Jews and all your sins will be forgiven.

filthy fucking kikes

i hope they get nuked for good some day

Why should I care what Israel does as long as we're not fighting their wars?

>implying they won't drag you into their mess to clean it up if/when it goes bad for them

oh fugggg DDDDD:

Let me open up the gas chambers real quick.

Didn't Russia say that if this happened again they would retaliate?

Why was there a fuss when America did it but when Israel does it, nothing? Like what si the 'official' reason?

>Bush had Iraq

>Obama had Libya

>Trump will have Syria

>All had Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen

Once Assad is taken out, Sudan and Iran will be the only countries left on the Neocon 7-nation hit-list, unless you count South Sudan independence as taking down Sudan.

Is everything just a fucking cover up for the jews?

>Implying you are not a puppet nation
>burgers

Agreed

>as long as we're not fighting their wars?

Oh sweetie

blood for the blood gods

S C U D T I M E
C
U
D

T
I
M
E

>every jew

SCUDS when?

You have been fighting their wars for 20+ years you stupid fat fuck

yes

This.

Israel has NUKES pointed at European & American coordinates in case we ever act like filthy disobedient goyim. (See: Samson Option)

Anyone who calls Israel a 'containment state' is a literal retard

Is there any way Israel could be more obvious?

If Syria and/or Iran and Russia respond to this Zionist provocation, we WILL be fighting their war.

Fake and gay.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do do this though. They know shabbos goy trump will have their back no matter what they do.

And millions of Americans will be redpilled to the hook-nosed menace.

Sudan was easily taken care of -- remember there is a South Sudan

Fpwp

Fucking Israeli rats. I hope Tel Aviv gets a nuke

This news literally just broke, calm down bong.

>implying we wont join in soon to figh kike war 3
>implying we aren't fighting for Greater Israel

>mfw when Trump disavows attack

moar like
buttshear al-asshat

He'd better. This'll piss of the Russians.

DO you get why Trump bombed syria now?

IF GETS ISRAEL CANT EVEN INTO GREATER ISRAEL

Elections merely give citizens the illusion they have any say in what goes on in the world. We remain divided through Class, Religion, Politics, Race, and countless other bullshit while the puppet masters are all on the same team. Divide, conquer and bring Order out of the Chaos.

I've seen many stupid posts here on Sup Forums, and this is in the front running for dumbest of 2017.

I like it how they said they would retaliate with scuds but they are pussies so they wont, putin is being a cuckold

The reddit shills have started to leave but it's too bad the /sg/ faggots never will.

And make Ivanka angry? Fat chance.

But haven;t israel done this loads of times?

>Fake and gay
Oh really, what are your sources saying?
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-israeli-air-force-bombs-syrian-army-northwest-damascus/

This is nothing new Israel has done this countless times

edition.cnn.com/2017/03/17/middleeast/israel-jets-syria-strikes/

Israel bombed Assad just days before Trump did.
Clearly these raids are connected and Trumps 180 is connected to Israeli bomb raids.

Fucking kikes are trying really hard to get into war with Russia with USA.

A couple times, in March they hit SAA property claiming "muh Hezbollah something something".

Where's the scuds Assad you little bitch

>Why should I care what Israel does as long as we're not fighting their wars?
>as long as we're not fighting their wars
>not fighting their wars
oh honey....

The /sg/ faggots have probably been here longer than you, and actually have accomplished stuff other than shitposting on an anonymous Cossack dancing tips forum.
K Y S
Y
S

lol will drag in the US p quickly, US pays for everything Israel ever does

I'm not saying the tweet itself is fake and gay, I'm saying the claim is fake and gay because it is. You're also gay btw

I've been on this site for almost 13 years now, and this is easily in the top 10 dumbest things I've seen here

>Le epic maymay comeback!
Sorry lad, we don't have upvotes here but if we did I bet you'd get one for that.

List of /sg/ accomplishments

>told an ivan from the russian air force to bomb one insignificant target that they probably knew about already
>???
>autistic memes that never leave /sg/

List of /ptg/ accomplishments

>Elected a fucking meme to the highest office in the world
>Made a cartoon frog into an international hate symbol
>Trump's son posts a Pepe and now it is suddenly on every single news channel around the world
>Entirety of fucking American left rioting in the streets because of how butthurt they are that Trump won

/sg/ has always been an autistic circlejerk in a corner of Sup Forums that nobody has ever given a shit about, literally background noise.

You should just delet

If he launched a few scuds many will be intercepted and the next day the kimes invade Syria openly.
The kikes have the best air defense systems in the west.

And some 300 nukes (thanks to the burgers for the nuclear triggers)

Speaking of gas attacks.. I think Israel is due.

RUSSIA/ASSAD COMPLETELY BTFO BY BASED ISRAEL

CANT WAIT TO SEE PUTIN COMPLAIN AND DO FUCKALL LIKE HE DID THE LAST 10 TIMES LMAO

Will we be? We sat out in 1973...well, mostly (we sent a carrier group to intimidate the Soviets and resupplied the Israelis, but we never fought).

>List of /ptg/ accomplishments
Just sum it up as "serving Israel"

Welcome to Sup Forums

Oh come on.
>Russia: we didn't intercept the Tomahawks cause we weren't attacked
>Syria: we didn't intercept the jewish jets cause we weren't attacked
>Hezbollah: wtf

Die kike

>>Elected a fucking meme to the highest office in the world
Yes, well that and millions of other Americans, I'm sure the memes you spread to your buddies at the Donald really changed enough minds to pull the lever for Trump.
>>Made a cartoon frog into an international hate symbol
That was all of Sup Forums not just /ptg/, please don't think you accomplished that only through your shill infested thread.
>>Entirety of fucking American left rioting in the streets because of how butthurt they are that Trump won
Because to them he's literally Hitler, how does that tie into /ptg/ and not the MSM making him out to be like that?
Don't give yourself too much credit lad, your delusions of grandeur are entertaining though, please keep it up.

>in the west.

This, they don't even try to hide it anymore.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

THERE IS NO HAPPENING

April 15th

(((They're))) actually fighting their own wars now

Trump is capable of anything

eat shit cunt

>no link
>again

youtube.com/watch?v=hTk3E4xefhc

>Don't give yourself too much credit lad, your delusions of grandeur are entertaining though, please keep it up.
The most entertaining delusion is your belief that /ptg/ was not reflective of the majority of Sup Forums. I wish you faggots would go back to your containment thread.

lol

Doesn't matter, Erdogan will have re-established the Ottoman caliphate by then

You fucking retarded retard, you miserable little shit. This shit happens all the time, it has been happening as long as the civil war itself. It is literally just another day in the ME. Like always Assad will back down and do nothing, over time he's even stopped complaining about to the strikes, he just sits there and takes it. Now fuck off and be retarded somehwere else.

Fuck muslims and commies

HOW ARE YOU THIS FUCKING STUPID LMFAO

lol this is like the second time Israel violated Syrian airspace

Assad has really fucked his country, can't do shit about the Jews screwing with him

Israel has been doing air strikes for a while

125% correct

Nice numerals you got there.

>Look at that based black man wearing a MAGA hat!
You faggots are what's killing Sup Forums, you brought more Plebbitors here than any other thread could.

uSa***** uSa***** uSa*****

Assad fucked his country?
not the several western backed islamic terror groups? not the west? not the kikes who are behind it all? Assad?

really leaf I just don't know what to say about that comment of yours

YOU faggots are what is killing Sup Forums. We use to not give a shit about politics and only cared about happenings. You whiny little bitches got butthurt about the biggest happening this year and now fucking cry about it everywhere. Sup Forums wanted the chaos candidate and that is what we got.

Our primary goal is to defeat ISIS goyim. Not fighting for Greater Israel, I swear