South Korea IQ

South Korea has among the highest IQs of any developed country (106). However, the country was conquered by the Japanese which stands at an IQ of (105). In fact, before the arrival of the japs, Korea was basically a shit hole. How was a high IQ society industrialized by a lower one? Did breeding with the Japense increase their IQ? That wouldn't make sense considering the Japanese score lower by 1 point. Did their IQ evolve after industrialization? Then doesn't that throw the IQ is genetic tale out of the water? Or does IQ simply not predict whether or not a society will prosper?

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Sherman_incident
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans can have IQs of 17.76 and they'll never take our guns and freedom.
YEEEHAW NIGGERS

Why was Korea basically a shithole?

That is a glorious gif user

CHING CHONG NIP NIP WONG WANK WONK CHANG CHING CONG KONG CHONG NIP NIP DOG CHING

IQs are probably the result of both genetics and development; nature and nurture. Diet probably plays a significant role.

They've been conquered over and over again by Chinese and Japanese armies looking to conquer the rest of Asia.
That's why you can't really blame them for being so xenophobic. They've been trained by circumstance to hate everyone.

Does IQ perfectly (R2 = 100%) predict wealth and success?

If it doesn't for individuals, why would it for nations?

Besides, what matters is not the average Iq, if you have sufficient numbers of high IQ leaders and middle guys, it doesn't matter if the guys who clean the toilets have 100 or 80 IQ.

IQ of 17 is so retarded that you basically dont think ever.

Once I let a bunch of Japanese men invade me. I dont think I got any smarter

Japan was just early to industrialize and embraced economic reforms. While, Korea was much more xenophobic and closed off than japan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Sherman_incident

Threadly reminder the original Koreans were black.

The japs kiled them all.

WE

South Korea did pretty well after it stopped being colonized and looted by its neighbors, although I think it has much more to do with the culture where you are expected to study/work harder than everyone else. Even in the US, Asians can be rather dull but they get by through sheer effort.

However this culture does not invent wonderful things, there's a reason that Asians just copy Westerners and "do it better" e.g. the Asian kids playing piano/violin concertos.

WUZ

They were black because they worked in the sun all day, when Japs came and modernized the place less people had to spend days in the sun working just for something to eat

Nice meme. The Japs bleached them.

SHOGUNS

N

FUN FACT

IQ TESTS ARE OUTDATED METHODS OF MEASURING HUMAN INTELLIGENCE and mostly bullshit

Reddit detected.

more pic?

High IQ is actually a disadvantage. Critical thinking is weakness and problem-solving abilities should be restricted to the ruling class. Cultural strength is obedience.