Can we all agree that he is the biggest flop of the century?

Can we all agree that he is the biggest flop of the century?

>flop
>trump
>business

wew lad, this user!

Not yet, he backed off of Syria after everyone got pissed

Sage.
Also why are you even concerned? Worry about your own shithole you fucking chimp

He's obviously history's Carrot Top but Trump-zombies are about to obliterate this thread

I can agree, but I have a feeling that we'd be the only two here sharing this opinion.
Of course, if you're just baiting people like me into a political gang-rape, then I'm alone.

At least he didn't t flip flop on China

Do you truly believe we'd be better off with Hillary?

He flip flopped on labeling them a currency manipulator tho

Sage all Shareblue concern / breaking his promises threads.

Remember Kushner vs Bannon is a leftist meme and not reality.

Americans are happy, it's you euros that are crying about it

I feel concerned.
Fuck him deep. I was expecting so much from this guy. For once, we could have a non-interventionnist USA president that wouldn't mess with the Middle East and fuck us all europeans.

I'd be happy if the witch passed. At least I wouldn't feel betrayed

He will probably go down as the 21st Century's greatest con man.

>expecting anything from a con artist

Art of the deal. You're not smart enough to understand, low IQ shill.

No. Everything is fine.

Haha we don't care about you faggots.

Hillary'd probably be busy the whole time trying to fix her public image and dealing with the email bullshit. She wouldn't be able to do anything, especially if the republicans kept majorities and all we had different was Hillary as president.
Trump can do things, Hillary could've done very little (if republicans kept their current majority).

REEEE someone insulting my orange clown and traitor and sell-out REEEEEEE

He's flip flopping on every God Damn thing he campaigned on. He's a fraud.

>USA president that wouldn't mess with the Middle East and fuck us all europeans
Because you can't just stop importing every shitskin that comes along and paying for their stay. The only way to save the Muslim cock junkie from overdosing on Muslim is to cut the flow of Muslim cock at the source.

You people are really asking for it.

>Trump runs on populist ideals
>Gets surrounded by Jews
>Flops on damn-near everything

This is a redpill for the ages, guys

>le 452345 D chess

I honestly just want to yell at him for betraying us at his next rally. Fucking Israeli cocksucking motherfucker.

>trumptards

Don't push it, kike

#openbordersforIsrael

He's well on his way.

yep. 100% agree. a total fucking loser.

you guys are going all out this aft. Shift start around 4?

go back to your subreddit and discord faggot

Yes. Unsurprisingly, turns out he's just another lying sack of shit

Have fun playing tough on the internet while your sister and girlfriend are getting gang-raped by your new Muslim overlords.

A fucking Monkey in a ahithole,

This is why you are a monkey in a shithole.

Fuck the NATO shit, he's appeasing the Fed now. Dollar is TOO STRONG??? Fuck is he stupid.

Both are save. And unlike you I am not part of the murderous, treacherous cancer upon this planet.

le 25 D chess, goy

>tfw 8 years of the don

feels fucking good man

Delete this

you don't think get heavily into the middle east in order to distract from her troubles?

When are you faggots going to get it through your head that the Jews aren't ever going to let the White race vote itself freedom from them?

"We'll vote for Trump! Trump will save us!"
*Trump betrays Whites to the Jews*
"Noooo! Whyyyyyyyy? Well, we better look for another Republican in 4 years to vote for!"
*Eventual future Republican President betrays Whites to the Jews*
"Noooo! Whyyyyyyyy?..."

Should have been Rand.

Austin Peterson would also be ok.

Yee

>Has done nothing but exactly what he said he would with pretty good success
>OMG DRUMPF BTFO WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY WHAT A MISTAKE
ok

> I am not part of the murderous, treacherous cancer upon this planet.
>fucking germany
Do you need me to remind you of all the times your tribe of uncivilized, violent snowniggers destroyed Europe (besides the current one)?

Thats helps exports you know.

>dollar too strong
kek what the fuck does this even mean

America first. The fuck do we care what you all think. Bring something of use to the table then talk to us.

Defending NATO should be the last straw for any reasonable person. You cunts betrayed the mad cunt rand for him.

who cares about Trump. memeing him to the the presidency was fun. it's not fun talking about him anymore. we need a new muse.

Thanks for reminding us that Jews are not white, Shekelwitz

Did I say I'm white or that you're not white, you retarded snowmonkey? How does this refute the fact that you are descended from a tribe of eternal savages?

>Can we all agree that he is the biggest flop of the century?
Yes, and the history books will hopefully inform future generations of this betrayer and liar. A man with no dignity who relies on his spoiled globalist democrat daughter to run his life, what a scum he turned out to be.

Trump is doing great at home, illegal immigration down a shit ton, economy up a shit ton, negotiating with the chinese like a boss, etc...
however i am still upset about the syrian thing, however if it mean destroying isis and stopping the refugee crisis then idc what he does over seas

That was actually your people, shlomo. But it was a nice try

Wow, that is harsh. I'm curious how many other Americans feel this way

Yes

Only the shills and the ones who didn't vote for him

>Trump now love NATO
lmfao. trumpcucks are so pathetic

Shut your cock holster, jungle spic.

Ivanka was the true president all along

Say it with me now, MADAM PRESIDENT

Sup ShareBlue, what's it like being a tremendous faggot who thinks this is a real job?

Don't forget to tie the rope for real tonight around your neck. Trump winning still makes you a pathetic Democrat sore loser.

>the jews made merkel do it
>the jews made muh fuhrer do it
>etc. etc.
Is that because snowmonkeys have no agency of their, so every action they take is just am animal reflex to Jewish stimuli?

"HE'S A BUTCHER IT'S TERRIBLE DEAD BEAUTIFUL BABIES EVERYWHERE VERY VERY BAD JUST TREMENDOUS GASSING PEOPLE BELIEVE ME"

He's literally just an inarticulate John Mccain at this point

>eternal savages
AHAHA very rich coming from a viper!

HAHAHAHA, KIKE calling anyone an eternal savage! LMAO

This is too good!

YIHAAH GO TRUMP HAHA FUCKING LIBRULS TEAM RED WON WOOHOO

>biggest flop of the century
>2017

>maybe if i laugh hysterically and cry "kike" a lot it will change historical reality
Try harder, snowmonkey. Hope your country gets finally nuked off the face of the planet once it becomes part of the Islamic Caliphate.

Best president in my lifetime.

Trump 2020.

We can all agree that OP is a namefag and HUEtard.

Dunno, the competition is pretty fierce.

The Jew in action.

hes literally not invading Syria

what more do you want?

you want him to suck off a Muslim in front of you? that'd probably make you happy eh Ahmed..

He's not Mass Effect Andromeda

I like you.

No

He's great

Best US President since Reagan so far

t. kike loving faggot

His face is weird as fuck tho

How would he Make America Great Again without maintaining realpolitikal policies that were made with the U.S.'s economy in mind regardless of the morality behind them? This isn't the Marshall Plan era, you want to maintain your country's status as a global superpower, you have to get your hands dirty. Isolationism would lead to vastly diminished influence, which would lead to the rise of other powers, and then you'd complain about the U.S. becoming less relevant globally.

Turk spotted

time to get the RAID out for this roach

No doubt about it. No questions to be asked. He hates his own birth date. With a passion. That is all.

Exactly, these cucks need to be quiet and trust in the President.

he was never going in on syria.

>Brazil

You should look around yourself next time before calling someone who is successful beyond your wildest dreams a flop. Brazilians are among the lowest tier of people to ever shamble the earth. I'm honestly surprised you can figure out how to eat every morning.

He was, and could have annihilated Syria, but he respects the feelings of his country, it's not flip flopping

>obama asked congress to get more involved in Syria
>they refused even when they said he was a bitch for not doing anything about Syria
Do you think they would've done anything different with Hillary?

#MAGA faggots deal with it. Best president since the founding fathers.

He was never going into Syria. The point was to send a message. I've been trying to tell people this since it happened. I'm right, you're wrong.

I'm not gonna say I condone it, just as I wouldn't condone those other powers that would no doubt behave like assholes (fuck "lesser of evils" and fuck "the enemy of my enemy") should the U.S. diminish as a result of greater moral courage, just saying that combining MAGA with isolationism was nothing but a fantasy to begin with.

This. Fuck South America

>flop
>backstabber
>joke
and many other words, yeah

After Obama, Trump would have a long way to fall before he'd earn that title.

Check my other posts Muhammad.

>not after Bush
He was his own class of global embarassment.

I'm right

you're wrong

Did you not learn from Japan's past? If you aren't the one cracking the whip then someone else is. That's the nature of the world until the jews subjugate it under one world government. Even your own country has really gone down the pisser.