Be kim jong un

>be kim jong un
>threaten nuke strike if US shows aggression
>entire warship fleet headed for country
>ohfuck.jpeg
>just one sign of aggression amerifags!!
>China deploys 150,000
>Japanese ships join us navy fleet
>JUST. ONE. AGGRESSIONS. YOU. FAT. AMERICA. PIGGIES.

tfw there is no happening. Kim is a larping yellow marshmallow

no he isn't. you just eat up propaganda about NK aggression that isn't even real.

Once he launches the ICBM, he basically is signing his death warrant. The last stand.

Will he manage to sink any battleships?

but takes south korea with him and will kill a billion Korean Waifus.

bump for rage over 9000 happenings thiss week and nothing atually happens-.-,

waifus are degenerate

>lol jk just a prank ameribro

>so many Korean waifus never getting a taste of the Big White Cock that they crave so much
>they all died because Drump had to go nucular

feels bad man

>propaganda
Speaking of which, I wonder if that twitter account will be making any epic quips after Kim is executed.

the china troops has been debunked. why don't people understand this?

WE CAN REBUILD

The U.S. has a way of stopping the missile if he aims it at America. If he wants to go out in a rain of hell, he will nuke Seoul.

I remember violently masturbating to the evil American Fox from the NK propaganda cartoons.

Lt. Fox Vixen I think was its name.

the real question is would he risk the existence of NK for the sake of sinking a few US ships? i think the answer is probably yeh

he's scared

What if he's clearly aware of our capability to shoot them down, so he has secretly developed a plan to launch several at once towards different locations. Like, 10 or 20 or more. Could we stop all of them simultaneously?

Don't give up hope. After we free the shit out of them, they will need guidance and protection.

Don't forget, multiple warheads can fit into one missile.

He's eventually gonna do something, NK is dying

Good

at this point they're not even human anymore

Kim is literally one of us. He's a Sup Forumstard who won the cosmic lottery and lucked into getting to run his own country. Holy shit. This is a dangerous manchild.

Koreans. Inferior need so much make up to look average.
And plastic surgery.
Cucks fall for Koreans best girls.

NOTHING BETTER HAPPEN TO MY ANIME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This does seem like a lot of aggression pushed onto a country that has no real power at all. Why are things heating up so quickly all of a sudden?

I hope that he launches nuke into the middle of this carrier group and kills as many burgers as possible.
Death to america!

>implying the norks can even aim their missiles with precision

Asians are pretty smart. Hell they practically enslave their youth and nuke their brain with arithmetic before they can even walk. Don't underestimate the yellow

He wont do shit to south korea. US has anti artillery systems after years of war in Iraq. They will destroy every single artillery unit after one shot by tracing where it came from and firing a return projectile/missile.

The damage would be minimal. Thats assuming the US doesnt get the alpha strike and utterly destroy North Koreas military.

And thats not including missile shields or the fact many of the north korean artillery units prob wont even work.

North Korea has no functional nukes. Low yield dirty bombs at best. No delivery system that is sufficient to actually couple with a nuclear warhead (fat man was 100 tons, they have no device small enough to fit on their current ballistic missiles).

Um, he has thousands of pieces of heavy artillery hidden in mountains pointed at Seoul. He could kill millions of SK's. No one is gonna fuck with North Korea while he has that leverage

dat lick

california is a pretty big target :)

>That feel when you live in Iowa and there is nothing but corn for miles so no one would bother nuking you
cozy as fuck nigger

Um, US military will destroy every single "hidden" artillery unit because we've had decades to track their position and alien tier tech.

this fat fuck is about to die

You had decades to track Bin Ladem too.

Uh, Not before he fires them killing many. Also,um, even if fat gook is killled and their military and shit destroyed it would cost hundreds of billions of US tax dollars. This isn't even considering the 10s of millions of NK refugees that someone would need to take care of, sweetie.