How does it feel that he's guaranteed to win again in 2020?

How does it feel that he's guaranteed to win again in 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/01/trump-doubles-down-on-impenetrable-physical-wall-during-immigration-speech.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He can't even get to 200 delegates. He has no path to victory.

he wont. im voting democrat in 2020

He has to build the wall, or he will lose.

He will inevitably be better than the other side. But I am one that won't vote for lefty economics so that's just me.

Well gosh, how's he going to win if a Canadian doesn't vote for him?

Hillary pls go
Establishment media pls go

If Trump builds the wall and deports most of the illegals, then all he has to do is stay out of quagmire wars and he will win.
4 years from now Europe will be feeling the full force of their vibrant shitskin invasion and it will be hard for the democrats to sell
>muh oppressed brown people
>vote for me to tear down that wall!

>lifelong Republican

Tulsi Gabbard 2020

>americans want another 4 years of a jew in office
lmoa

>implying we wont be moving to america once sharia law is fully implemented

You do have a point there.

Tulsi Gabbard/ Joe Manchin vs Kris Kobach/Steve King with Steve Bannon as head advisor

Mark my words

If I can get a metal gear out of it I'll vote for him.

This. No wall, no vote. And I don't want any fucking excuses. I don't care whether Mexico pays for it or not. Just build the thing.

The "wall" was a metaphor, you mong.

The Great Wall of Trump was never a metaphor, you mong.

It was absolutely a metapohr

He wont. Im with her

He will lose if he builds the wall. The liberals like him now for bombing assad, so do some rednecks. He went over to the jew and he is doing well, he will not build a wall and he will be elected because of it.

A fucking leaf is going to tell me it was a metaphor
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/01/trump-doubles-down-on-impenetrable-physical-wall-during-immigration-speech.html

I'm with HER too.

Say it with me...

MADAME PRESIDENT.

Voting libertarian

But you'll vote for the same party in 2020 who wants sharia law and mass immigration here? Stay in Canada faggot we don't need more cucks

>throwing away your vote

Why?

No wall, no vote.

I hope we all stick to that. It does not have to be complete but serious work has to be under way.

if Rand Paul clinches the nomination above Trump, I'll support him.

Trump's electability rate drops like a rollercoaster.

Meanwhile Bernie's already smells like a corpse

Pretty much this. The wall isnt going to be built in a day and is already in progress, the travel ban has gone through twice and will likely go through a third and fourth before passing. Only hard part will be getting California to grow-up to take care of its illegals. Trump won't get us involved in a quagmire war, didn't happen in Syria and likely won't happen in NK as that'll be taken care of by SK, Japan, and probably China with US suupervision. Nope. Trump is setting up dominos, and when they go down its going to blow the libshits out of the atmosphere.

:')