Tfw the more I read about blacks and the more I post defending them online, the more discrimination I get

>tfw the more I read about blacks and the more I post defending them online, the more discrimination I get
>tfw not even black
>tfw fags can't imagine the discrimination blacks have IRL
>tfw fags complain about racial quotas but don't understand blacks need them because they're discriminated unless there are laws that force companies to hire them
>tfw not even black
>tfw the only culprit are white people
>tfw pol complains about the situation but never will understand it because they haven't feel discriminated for being positive about blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgEr_qOnpN4
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck would a non-nigger spend a single moment defending retarded niggers?

You really should kill yourself, your life has been wasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgEr_qOnpN4

to troll retarded pol cucks.
is being funny so far to counter retarded arguments.

blacks are great.

>blacks are great

Keep them in your anus then and shut the fuck up

First, discrimination is not a bad thing. I suggest you read up on what the definition for "discrimination" is. Second, the only way for something to experience more discrimination is to have more qualities. Within a given quality, there aren't varying amounts of discrimination.

FPBP

OP is a cuck

>he doesn't know whites are the root cause of the nigger problem and situation in africa

positive discrimination and racial quotas are needed to change racists white countries.

>le 59% white nation

Funny. In america today, it seems blacks discriminate on whites all the time. Segregating them from their social groups, telling us we are inferior in sexual activities, telling us we are inferior in sports, yet even after all this segregation and racism blacks put on us, we still end up better than them.
That make me believe that segregation was hardly a reason why blacks are where they are today.

americans are garbage, that includes whites.
pls don't mix americans with the rest of the world pls.

the situation is fucked up yeah, but i don't think pointing the finger at all white people helps honestly

it just alienates them and puts them on the defensive, and it's not like most of the people who get called out for being white actually have anything to do with the system being fucked

it's the system, and it's to divide people so that they can be controlled when we hate, resent, and dehumanize each other we can't come together and we're all weaker for it regardless of colour

you know ((who)) to blame.

> he couldn't care less

ftfy

>positive discrimination and racial quotas are needed to change racists white countries.

Only because Africans are spear-chuckers who can't walk straight.

>he seems to care enough to give me a you
lol

because whites are too racist.

The problem with blacks is that Americans think that Africans are the same as African-American. The subtle difference is that with African-Americans you have the word Americans in it, and everyone knows that most American are retarded.

I'm sure those white farmers who were responsible for feeding the blacks are glad that those same blacks ended up slaughtering them. South Africa is a shit hole for one reason only.

Also if blacks can't get hired without the state effectively forcing or bribing employers to do so, that isn't a white person problem, it's mostly a nigger culture problem relating all the way back to school where wanting to learn is seen as uncool and even condecending to the blacks who just want to sell drugs and act out their rap song fantasies, better schools and better black role models for young boys is the only way to improve the situation. A lack of black father's is an ancient problem that is still going on too.

Quotas and embarrassing programs isn't the way to help blacks in America but nothing will change because they are 1. Heavily rooted in nigger gang culture (us vs them, a outsiders are bad, gangs vs other gangs, neighbourhood vs neighbourhood, everything is a competition or a ruse to get something from you so there's no trust) and 2. The democrats use these hoods and ghettos as a main voter base and would be entirely removed from ever winning without keeping blacks in state dependent poverty.

>Jimmy was valedictorian
>tyrone was fired from all of his previous employers because of theft

>better hire tyrone

A white person will always be hired versus the same qualified black.

A black person has to be more qualified to compete with a white person for less paid.

>I haven't read bout the topic
>will give an ignorant opinion anyway
retard.

>I'm a business owner and want to hire the more expensive, less qualified candidate

>more expensive
blacks are paid less
>less qualified
they need to be better qualified to be hired.

read a book.

Why can't black people just live in majority black countries and be proud of their race like we White people do?
We hate them for being so pathetic they gotta leech off us.

>tells people how he is going to troll them and it still works

because some centuries ago certain people brought them to america and certain people destroyed their nations and certain people keeps using globalization to make their farmers compete versus multinationals to lower the prices so their farmers can be profitable also giving them free welfare so they cant be profitable because they cant compete with free shit.

>pol knowledge of the situation.

>destroyed their Nations
they actually did the opposite, blacks destroyed everything the colonists left for them to use because blacks drove them out, and whites doing the same in their own countries is called equality
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>black farmers
impossible, negroes don't farm
qz.com/458137/mugabe-is-asking-back-the-white-farmers-he-chased-away/

So, in reality, negroes have no reason to leech off the White man, Africa is the most resource abundant continent in the world. They can just eat the bananas in the jungle. They have no reason to stay in White countries other than to leech.
Whites who were captured by Arab slave traders returned to Europe upon the victory of the Crusaders.

whites were gud boys, we built schools and shit.

kys retard.

And factories. Which is why those negroes got hurt just like Whites working in factories did.
That situation is much more preferable because the progress that the factories made fueled the economy which allowed compensation for their injuries.
In modern day Africa nogs will chop off hands and kill people for stealing food that they need to survive because they weren't taught of any other better way to live.

whites were gud boys, they burned people alive and shit.

>heinous criminals
>people
Pick one

Furthermore, that pic is from the dark ages, we tried to bring blacks into the modern age but we failed

>post african criminal being killed by some mob
>gets triggered when being shown whites did the same

>modern age
we wuz civilized and shit

Hanging is different than smashing someone's head with a rock. And look! They're all wearing clothes.
That means they're civilized

we wuz civilized and shit

A negro raped a White woman, the worst crime in the world deserves the worst punishment in the world

>implying white women don't want the BBC

The entire crowd is male and has been paid.

blacks have caused their own situation and will continue to do so until the end of time.

Dem Jews