Ask an Ancap Anything

We are the best, most moral ideal society... Why can't you all get it?

No fuck you, you bring no arguments

Why so angry user?

>Ask an Ancap Anything

Who do you turn to in an ancap society if the airline breaks their written contract with you and then proceeds to physically assault you?

The community? And the markets will punish them.. they lost 1 billion dollars! hahaha

What is your opinion on roads?

Do you pay for to use walmarts parking lot? ffs I don't understand why its soo hard... Got a meme for this.

Who would pay you once you are president?

You still havent made any points

What to do about marxist elements who try to subvert society by using the freedumbs granted to them in a lelbertarian society?

parking lot != road

No government.. no president... also no corporations/intellectual property.

If I steal all your money and kill you, do I get arrested?

Lol yeah of course you do, you fuckhead. They just don't tell you when it's incorporated into the cost of your product purchased in-store. Oh and for those who use it and don't buy anything? They are just like the ancaps faggots who burden the system wike contributing nothing to is upkeep. Get a fucking job, you bludger.

Reminder
>AnCaps are the same tier as antifa

No government?
Also, does that mean I can pirate movies or download songs I haven't paid for?

I too am a Libertarian and I believe that roads are the single greatest enemy of liberty.

nah cause thats violating the NAP so you can be tomahawked™

In a world with no government, and people are free to open any business they wish, people need to find things others want. The dumb will die, and the smart will compete amongst themselves. To take something by Force will always be way more costly then by coming to agreements. Not sustainable... and if you succeed.. no one will trade with someone who is an asshole and cant be trusted. Secondly.. you steal property.. you will be isolated and the community will try and steal it from you.

Because nothing says oppression like the ability to move about in safety and freedom.

But that's absurd. That would lead to practically zero culture.

Lol you angry

when the aussie is ironically pretending not to see the irony

down with roads!

>implying that taxation occurs only if you consent

POST ANCAP BALLS

in Ancap.. someone would put some crazy viruses to fuck your shit up.. Don't steal man.. 100 dollars a year to any of the companies and you get all the music you want.

>safety and freedom.
funded with TAX DOLLARS I DID NOT CONSENT TO

This just shows your ignorance of economics and society.

You can blame the town rapist for that

Your fever dream "ideology" makes less sense than literal marxism.

What do you do about privatized police?

Say you have hired a group of armed gaurds to protect your property. A privatized police force.
Someone with an army three times the size of yours decides to walk into your neighborhood and kill you and your pathetic army.

And if you think there would be different police forces, competing for your service, you dont understand how bad that will be. Places with high crime are extremely poor, you will turn ghettos into virtual third world shitholes like Liberia, Africa or something

>We are the best, most moral ideal society
Except you're literally no society in history ever.

(((Borowski)))

OP is either not an ancap, and thusly a troll shilling bad arguments, or a retard who cannot argue worth shit.

Lying about an ideology to a shill who is trying to defame said ideology with shitty arguments doesn't make you the victor, Hugo.

Read the Leviathan retard inb4
>hurr durr i din sign the social contract

Taxes should.. but your a britfag.. you know nothing about freedom.

did that really happen?

Yeah no its painfully obvious hes just getting off on the (You)s

capitalism is best
nothing to do with anarchy

please see
Just put force on a supply and demand chart.. Its simple supply side economics... War is expensive.. Not sustainable without Central Banks.

Can someone please explain the difference between ancap and merchantile feudalism? Money = power = authority which nullifies the anarchy position. After that you are at the whim of those in power e.g totalitarian dictatorship.

>lying
How do you like about AnCap?

>E-e-everyo-o-one will f-follow th-the NAP-P-P guys
>N-no it won't e-end up l-l-like Somalia hahaha

Yeah, though it didn't really damage the economy. People just couldn't trade for a while
Pic related happened too

war is a huge waste of money, instead build huge apartment complexes

Please see your own damn history plz... shame on you. Lasted longer than America...

>morality
>real

you are such a brain dead european, individual rights property and free trade with regulations banned, thats all u need, the courts stay lean and low paid as judges n alwyers should be, infact best if laweyrs replaced with software, rest follows thsi is basic ayn rand, capitalism is not anarchy, that is commy marxist smear

wew

How would a financial crisis like 2008 be avoided in a fairy tail Anarcho capitalist society?

>How do you like about AnCap?

>E-e-everyo-o-one will f-follow th-the NAP-P-P guys
>N-no it won't e-end up l-l-like Somalia hahaha

Judging by your nearly incomprehensible english, and excessive use of hyphenation i'm going to presume you're either a shitskin or a 14 year old.
Try and ask a question that's actually legible and I might just humor you.

>not realizing ancap memes are strawman as fuck and actually present no argument
stupid dumb newfag scum

Commies violate the NAP by ideology alone. They will be purged.

That is a complex answer.. but just by getting rid of FDIC.. People would care what banks did with their money. So banks would be more mindful as well.

Capitalism is the fullest extent of anarchism
Anarchism is the fullest extent of capitalism

The people who post these shit-tier memes are overwhelmingly /leftypol/ jewish autistic antifa shills or otherwise outright mentally challenged normies.

Copyright laws are not ancap brah.. please.. think. No intellectual property AT ALL. So you better stay ahead of the game or die.

I post them because they are fucking hilarious.

>shit he gave Somalia as an example which is the closest modern government to AnCap
>oh fuck he's also realizing not everyone will follow the nap which is exactly what would happen

>"Th-thats not a real question"

Actually I'm a Minarchist, and it's you people that make us look like tards

Children cant consent....

The only ancap meme.

B-but people can choose not to buy from the trust fund that holds a monopoly and create their own companies that can't compete! It's not like rich people would like to secure power to their colleagues and business associates, right?

Gook wants everyone else to go squinty eyed to try and read his tiny fucking picture.

OP, please stop attempting to defame us with your shitty false-flag "look at my shitty argument" shilling.
Thankfully Yamaguchi Otoya Assassinated your hero.
>Somalia is an example of the government closest to Ancap
Please tell me Karl, in what way is a country that is half controlled by an Islamist state, and half controlled by a globalist "democracy" similar to ancap? Oh right, it isn't.

Too many things trying to kill ya today Aussie?

>Using entirely american anachronisms consistently
So you're not even Japanese, did you start shilling yesterday or are you just an idiot?

>"Thankfully Yamaguchi Otoya Assassinated your hero."

What are you talking about? No one would have the incentive to make music because people would steal it.

Just think these things are funny.

You know, beethoven didn't have copyright when he wrote his sonatas.
Then why are you shilling, using a Japanese proxy?

So let put it this way.

I'm an asshole, no seriously. Grade fucking A asshole that would sell his own mother on the streets to pay for a new set of alloy wheels.

I'm also clever, much smarter than you. Way smarter than you.

You've created a society where money is everything, OK?

I make a bio-weapon, because I'm now free to do so thanks to a complete free market. I say to you, give me free stuff or I kill everyone.

How does the free market stop me?
I mean, I'm not breaking the rules and I will use the weapon if you don't give me everything I want.

Cause I am in Japan and feel like it.

Anclap is basically just a white version of Islam. It is just a convoluted philosophy that was made up by people who wanted to justify their pedophilia.

>You know, beethoven didn't have copyright when he wrote his sonatas
With Beethoven, there was no internet just to copy and paste it and claim it as your own. You actually had to do what he did, and that was difficult back then. I'm talking about purchasing music you didn't pay for illegally with the use of the internet.

>tfw

Ask a primitive anarchist anything

I'll ask myself some to start

What is primitive anarchism: essentially a society controlled by regional populations
Why is it good: typically there is segregation by race as groups must form bonds, so regions are essentially specific race zones, however because this is always frameless depending on your region there could be race intermingling
Isnt it anti capitalist? No! Everything is determined by specific regions, therefore, any policy is always up to them

Its meant to be small regions, no greater than a few dozen or hundred miles in size, with certain designated zones for meeting between regions
Bottom line with this ideology you must realize that human life being maintained as a moral priority is a human biased idea and has no connection to the universe's opinion on reality

> "Fair share"

The government is absent and unaffected by market forces. Anything the government does is based on pure guesswork.

Bio weapons violate the NAP. What's the point in creating them and not using them? Their very purpose is destruction.

Prove they don't.

Why can't children consent?

>ancap

>I mean, I'm not breaking the rules and I will use the weapon if you don't give me everything I want.
You are threatening to kill Billions of people, that is to anyone who knows even a slight bit of the philosophical framework surrounding AnCap, breaking the rules.
Let me ask you this, what would happen if that situation occured in the current situation?
What do you think learning a piano piece is? It is simply copying the melody and replaying it. There is no functional difference except instead of replaying the notes in a vaguely similar manner, now you're replaying the exact notes as were intended through a machine that reproduces it instead of someone's hands.
There is functionally no difference in terms of the impetus for the musician to create music, monetarily or otherwise, in fact there could be considered to be more of one, as more individuals will listen to their art.
always the statists that bring up pedophilia.
Just so happens that almost every state leader is a sociopathic pedophile.
Interesting.

Unless you live in Somalia and are using a proxy, you're not an AnCap, just a NEET with a shit opinion and a superiority complex.

What?!
Every action they do is dictated by market forces.... FFS I thought you guys wanted to end taxation?! Isn't tax affected by market forces?! Doesn't Tax effect market forces?! Are you fucking retarded?!

It's not convuluted. It's reductionist. The NAP is an easy way for someone to make legal and by extension moralistic judgements, if they have a brain lacking the capacity to deal with nuance. (autism). AnCap is esssentially black and white fallacy: the ideology, even more so than any form of communism.

>what is the social contract

How would that be solved with the state?

That means all weapons violate the NAP you fucking retard

hoppe to it!