WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME

we need someone to take care of that.

Forget about time, we need ebola.

checked.

if we stopped feeding them and sending aid the problem would take care of itself quickly

It would get even worse, they would all start migrating here.

We don't need to do anything. If you stop giving them money they'll starve back to normal

Does anyone really believe this is going to happen? They will either starve or learn to stop having children. Euros used to have seven kids each too.

>implying they would be able to make it across the Atlantic

Most of them can't even make it across the Mediterranean.

The Chinese will destroy the Africans the moment the UN collapses.

Reminder that all the dumb faggots on this board who think chinks and gooks are your "natural allies" are as much responsible for this nightmare as libs brainwashed about Africans

So in other words, first world countries in North America and Europe continue to go down, and as Asia and Latin America develops the population there continues to go down too. Meanwhile Africa remains the biggest third world shithole and the population rapidly increases.

natural selection my man, whiteys be to weak to breed

>niggers will make up most of the world's population in 80 years

JUST AS PLANNED

can someone explain to me how africa's population skyrockted?

This is bullshit because we are all Africans. Africa was always 100% of the world

Asians move there

penus in vagoo

>Oceania
>steady 1 percent

I want to be apart of the elite 1 percent

asia has had a high population rate for a long time because of the culture of staying clean and healthy

most of Africa should be sterilized

stop sending them food

NO NO NO

WE NEED TO NUKE AFRICA

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE

Africa is never going to get it together. Aside from the incompetence of their peoples, their political traditions are practically nonexistent and their geography sucks. The only African country that has anything going for it is Angola. The population "bomb" that Africa is going to experience in the coming decades is only relevant because of the impact it will have on the rest of the world. Endless waves of "refugees" and migrants are going to fuck Europe and Asia.

You and your impressive digits are in luck.

(((Kushner))) is part of an apocalyptic Zionist cult that plans to use him as their new messiah. After (((they))) make Kushner the first Israeli President - he's backed by Rothschild, Soros, Murdoch, Netanyahu, the Russian oligarchs, all of them - they intend to bring about their prophesied "End of Days" and "The Great Culling." They will smite the goyim for not saving the Jews from the Holocaust, enslave what remains of humanity, and rule as the new Gods of the Promised Land from atop Earth's highest throne.

It'll make ebola look like a skin rash.

(I wish I were making that up. I'm not.)

More on (((their))) plans for Kushner here
More on his genocidal Chabad Lubavitcher cult here

>future projections take up more room than observed data

>All those new niggers.
>They are all heading for Europe.

Without outside immigration the shitty whites that don't have children would collapse leaving the descendants of the mostly Christian weird that still believe in families. Of course we do have outside immigration thanks to said shitty whites so unfortunately the problem won't be fixed.

Chinks are even more subhumans than niggers

Yeah ebolas gonna save us... except whenever a nigger has the sniffles Libkikes are rushing to import the motherfucker into every civilized country on earth

Someone stobb this

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Take care of yourself. Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life. Your time on Earth is short and precious. Start planning on making the most of it.

Global warming will do it for you. Check the projected agricultural impact.

I know Sup Forums hates AGW because pollution is prosperity, but I argue we should pollute.

Canada becomes habitable while the Middle East, parts of Asia and Mexico are agriculturally fucked. Good news for Northern Europe and Russia.

Australia is hosed but it will be a Chinese-owned, Lebanese populated island by then anyway so no loss.

How's that Auckland housing price treating you?