Let's Meme a Habbening in Cuckada

Im bored as fuck. I'd love for shit to go down in Canada.
Like the housing bubble finally bursts.
The dollar hits rock bottom 0
North Korea overheard canadians talking loudly about their association to America and get nuked.

Whatever. I'm so tired of being alive in this country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Like the housing bubble finally bursts
has my vote

didn't your only based politician (leitch) say she hated weed lmao?

That's career suicide.

Half the population is obsessed with it and the other half don't give a shit.
Anti-weed people comprise, what, 5% of the general population.

Very very stupid.
I fucking hate O'Leary as well.
If you faggots vote for him as leader you deserve to give Trudeau a second term.

I don't pay attention to politics in canada. It's a joke fraud system where a bunch of lucky people get a lot of money while the rest of the country works to pay them.
I hate them with a passion. A long with canada the country.
Time for canada to say good night for good. When the dollar or house market collapses, there is NO recovery for canada.NONE

IF YOU ARE BELOW OR ABOVE THIS POST YOU ARE A HUGE FAGGOT

>SAGE ALL FIELDS NEWFAGS

mods

>muh mods
>muh triggering
KYS

Except the Chinese buying the country, the politicians fleeing and the rest of us being enslaved while Americans pretend nothing is happening. Or know it's happening but don't care cause leafs are losers on /pol

>Modddddss!!!
LEL
Who the fuck is this little bitch??

>Oh what's that leaf?? The Chinese bought your country and enslaved you?? You want our help?? Bad Americans?? Sorr--eeeeeee, can't hear you over my Freedom and Guns. Good luck with that EH?????

fucking gooks man

Whatever. Everyday is the exact same in this country.
Life is like "Groundhog Day" with Bill Murray. For everyone. Everyone is in this stasis state where time stands still some how, but moves on.

FUCK I hate this country.

bro srs Canada is not that bad...
Are you in southern Ontario or something?

hey neighbor

what state bro?

5 years of my life has passed. It could be last week.
No difference.
Not for anyone I know. Their lives are EXACTLY the same, as 5 years ago. Some roastie might have a kid, that's it.
It's sooooo fucked up here. Time literally stands still for people. But moves on.........

Can Mad Max save us?

WA bitch

NK fires nuke at Los Angeles but misses and it hits Toronto

No man, Im from (your) hometown. Where ever (you) live, is where (I) live.
No matter where I'm from, you'll say
>well that's your problem. You should live where I live. A secret location I won't tell to keep it 400%white and red pilled small canadian conservative township of high morals. Look on real estate pages for good dealz

STFU shill

oh western neighbor
welcome faggot

bro
here in TO it's pure shit but east or midlands are good

No, none of them can.

Why do (you) live there then, BRO??
Isn't TO, Southern Ontario, BRO??

LEL
Make sense if you can. I know being canadian, that's hard.

Prove to me how Canada is better than the U.S. (it's not)

yeah that's why I say, are you in TO / southern Ontario? Cause except here and BC/Honkover, it's not too bad...

Washington is bad but is not eastern Canada and BC bad

Let's hope the Fallout Universe is right and USA is gona anexate Canada so they can defend Anchorage's oil from the chinese. Just cause I want to see the world burn when I am old.

you guys have gooks too ??

how about an air born virus that only kills chinese people? That would be great...

Good recovery. (You) *know* it's not that bad, while living in Toronto.
Okay.
I'm sure someone who actually lives there, will disagree.
What's in between?? Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary and Edmonton. Okay....they're different how?

Chinks, niggers especially curry munchers

Ya, Drumpf totally dropped the ball. Honestly don't even care about what's happening in America or with Drumpf.
#NotMyPresident

Thanks Drumpf. Keep all your promises but this one.

What's happening?

>Like the housing bubble finally bursts.

Won't happen. Our housing bubble isn't caused by low interest lates or predatory loans but by foreign investment and immigration, neither of which is going to go away anytime soon.

oh yeah feels just like home with less niggers I guess

i thought it was just me

If you can take a small town man, it's where it's at
I just couldn't

Very true.
Same old same old then. Life goes on for everyone exactly as it always has. Hummm deee dummm.

8 dead in Toronto
The lights turn off.

we arent relevant enough for happenings. that is why we shitpost for attention

It's so fucked up isn't it?? Time literally fucking stands still in Canada.

I looked into some today. it's just as expensive to live in a small town as it is to live in Toronto/Ottawa.
What's the point??

I don't even consider Shitbec as a place to live anymore.

>8
>88
Spoooopy.
Can you give more info??

Quebec is the worst territory

dude are you crazy? go up north a little bit

sjws already memed the brownpocalypse into being.

Are you? Take (your) own advice. How boww dat??
Leafs LOVE to give people advice on things, they'd never to themselves. Ever.
>Ya ya, fucking do this, do that! Blah blah blah! Listen to me!! I want to feel important! Blah blah blah!!
Okay, you do it then?
>ME? WHAT? Heck no, I'm not the one complaining eh. I got it good here. I got a good life. Ya it's shit, and there is something I wish I could change, but I just tough it out eh??

STFU idiot.
All leafs sound the same too me.

you're just a fucking dick dude
hope you kys

Don't worry leafs. Everything will stay the exact same till you die.
Even old people don't die here. They just keep living. Cause free healthcare.
Nothing will happen to your precious frozen homeland leaflet.

Holy fuck I hate living here. I count the hours till I get to sleep. Literally say outloud "Well, that's another day wasted. Tomorrow I can wake up and it will be exactly the same. At least one day I'll die"

Are u mad at the fact that you are gona have a long life? I don't wana sound agressive but watching young people die in other shitty countries and then this is some deep shite. I guess being in the middle might not be bad after all.

>Like the housing bubble finally bursts.
so you're saying i should keep renting..? how long till it bursts? within a year? 2?

I'm saving money to buy a piece of land as far north in BC that I can still grow shit in.

Goal will be to become autonomous so that in the off chance we let this dying civilization collapse (and we aren't nuked in the process), I'll get to experience some real survival shit and not be stuck in the city where people will be chimping out.

Either do the same, immigrate to somewhere that has a better future, or just accept it and live as degenerately as possible.

Praise Kek.

>(and we aren't nuked in the process)
Good luck whit that

Like another leaf said, it's not going to burst (it's not artificially inflated, it's just foreign investors capitalizing on our shitty dollar). At most it will become regulated if the public cries about it enough.

Owning a house near the city is a thing of the past goy, just accept living with no assets goy

kek NO!

Digits & Best Korea nukes Vancouver by mistake

good thing i work over the internet lol. so rural is the place to go? any good places in southern ontario?

Our daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=0l20Pac9YWM

Legalizing weed is the last nail in this countries coffin. Any profit made by tax will just barely cover the mental health issues related to smoking dope.

So there hasn't been a terrorist attack in Canada. Maybe Islam really is the religion of peace.

Dubs
Terrorize what? Even arabs make fun of our shitty infrastructure.
Blow up one part of Canada and the rest will applaud.

I love the sort of easy-going modesty canucks have. You guys are cool :)

Donald Trump announcing the imminent annexation of Canada into the United States

Shit may be boring and people may be willingly stuffing their throats with cocks because it's too much effort to take it out, but that's fine. I'd rather safely live life in monotony than be fucking beheaded in a mudslime country.

Our entire economy will collapse if this happens. Maybe they might learn something from this.

Never looked into southern Ontario myself sorry. Any place a few hours outside of the cities would probably be free from the diversity.

the Housing market will burst soon, Trudeau will say its not a big deal and with our diversity we can get through it together. There will be a terrorist explosion at young and bloor subway station. Trudeau will say that we will never know the attackers motive.

bump

weed will never be legal, please confirm kek

Lets nuke Emerson and kill all the somalian rapefugees

your ID is literally GaY

Everything you said was correct m8

>tfw you are more informed than 90% of canadians on their own politics
lel

Nothing happens, sucks to suck

He'll maybe slow it down a couple years, but there are no brakes on this train made. This ride doesn't end.

Careful what you wish for.

>BRO BRO BRO LELELELE MEME ARGUMENT HAHA
kindly kys

>MIIIIIIIIIIKE!!
Molymeme?

The worst part about being Canadian is people make fun of me on Sup Forums. I'm legitimently ashamed of myself. I'd rather post with a Swedish flag because at least its ironically cool to be a Swedish nazi.

>OI ITS JUST BANTA YA CUNT

At least yours isnt the most common flag, i'm just generic, im the least special

If Triplerinos all refugees will start shitting constantly for no reason. Their poop will begin to overwhelm Canada and they will then be forced to become ethnonationalist lest they become covered in shit.

This is why cold countries are cucking themselves. You people are incredibly bored all the time, so you import exotic migrants in your search for any kind of novelty. It's pathetic, really, and you deserve what's happening for being such apathetic, self-hating cucks.