In his first 100 days, President Trump accomplished

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/column...
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A Fucking Leaf

more than (You)

ww3

How about this, you leave your window open, I emerge in the dead of night, my arrival heralded by soft footsteps on the windowsill. You lay expectantly upon the matress, as I traverse the little room you call home every night. My hand is the first limb of mine that befalls the bedding, and then your soft, recently shaved legs. You giggle as I slowly pull off the cute thong protecting your private parts from my lustful, hungry figure. I dip a finger into your opening, and greedily taste the fluid that I find lapped around my finger. You're so warm. You're so wet. A few circuits around your clitoris, you're ready. I unzip my trousers as I bring more of myself onto the bed. My swollen member, aroused by your submissive seduction, peeks out. You gasp as the rod you're been waiting for all night rises in all it's glory. We kiss, and then so do our privates. A little prodding, and my penis is swallowed by your pussy, eliciting a gentle moan from your bitch mouth. The next hour is filled with only the sound of my hairy balls slapping against your ass as I pummel your pussy furiously. You scream my name out to the world for all to hear, as we both reach our climax. I fill you with my thick, sticky seed, and flee the scene as your parents open the door. I leave a letter, on the bedside table, promising more nights to come. You fucking GAY

more?

It takes a while to write

a series of broken campaign promises

Increased his popularity with leftist's by bombing Syria

^No actual answers above this point^

600000 jobs
20000 dow jones
abolished TTP
gave 100 million to EPA to fix Flint situation
illegal immigration reduced by 70%

1. He lies. Constantly. When people say you should pay attention to what he does, not what he says, thats the same as saying he doesnt do what he says.

2. He vociferously led us to believe that Hillary would face justice. Immediately after the election, he pretended it was a joke. There is no justice for Hillarys crimes. Not even an investigation.

3. There was no repeal. What he offered was not a repeal, and may well have been meant to fail. One thing we can thank him for is revealing we do not have two parties, but one party with two factions. When Republican leaders are pressed to make good on the things they claim to object to, they suddenly run for the hills.

3. He does not lead. Signing papers to undo other papers Obama signed is not leading. Its paperwork.

4. He did not stand by Flynn. Personally, I am glad Flynn is gone because he did not disclose he is a foreign agent, literally, which is gross misconduct. But he was on the team and it could've been handled better. Moreover, I dislike that he brought in an anti-Russia weasel that the left media was fine with.

5. The Wall. The GOP is pulling funding for it from the budget, meaning we can expect no action on that either.

6. He repeats that the XL pipeline will be made with American steel. The pipes were bought (contracted) before he was elected. He keeps repeating this claim.

7. His two executive orders on travel bans both had no legitimate basis in law and it was obvious. Instead of moving ahead with the authority conferred upon his office, he kowtowed to two rogue judges and doesnt even seek to have them impeached as examples.

8. In his era of 'law & order' we have sanctuary cities becoming sanctuary states. Mayors are dictating to Washington what laws they will and will not comply with, and they face no consequences for it. All we hear is talk.

stopped TPP, constitutional conservative on the supreme court, heavy investigation into global pedophilia rings, that lobbying ban thing....that's it I guess. Would have succeeded in the travel ban thing if it wasn't for (((them))).

I was pretty happy with the way things were going up until last week. I'm hoping he can salvage himself, but time will tell.

Antagonized Russia
Antagonized China
Antagonized Iran
Europe no longer see the US as an ally but as a weird "partner"

In only 100 days. Brettygood desu senpai, should be fun in 4 years.

let internet companies sell your internet data which will cause less people to search for degenerate things essentially saving western civilization thank you based trump

9. There has been no visible effort to throttle the media for these leaks. The media reports the leaked information that is criminal in nature yet there is no attempt to prosecute them.

10. Refugees have actually increased because of his inaction. We are on track this year to actually have exceeded some years under Obama.

11. There is no action on tax reform. Just more talk from congress that historically goes no where as the summer break approaches.

12. It has been less than three months, and he is already filling the White House with neocons, Bush-ites and a lot of creepy Jewish ghouls. While in itself it may have been sufferable, he is simultaneously preparing to expel the intellectual core of his campaign that I supported, Steve Bannon. If he were leaving after years, that would be one thing. But its only been 3 months. That is a blatant bait & switch in context of everything else.

13. He went wobbly on 'torture'. Either he has his own beliefs and core or he doesn't.

14. He said he was going to 'drain the swamp'. He is now surrounded by corporatists and globalists who want their hand in the administration. A few days after election he said that it 'wasn't possible to drain the swamp' because lobbyists were the only ones with experience. Then why make the claim during the election? Either he didn't know that, which makes him incompetent, or he did and was lying.

15. In his theme of America First, he was comfortable slashing spending for foreign aid to every country. But one. I dont even have to say who was exempted.

16. After repeating for years that we should not enter mid-East entanglements, going as far as to deliver sound reasons not to bomb Assad, he commits a full reversal and expects us to believe he was moved by pictures of wounded children, in the same way Bush wanted 'democracy in the Mid East' and Lincoln cared so much about the plight of negroes that he had to roll in troops to removed a democratically elected government. These are pretexts. Leaders do not make military moves based on sentiment. It was not even clear what the nature of the chemical attack was or from where, and without spending a nickel on the wall, delivered a $70 million gift to Israel to destroy a nearby base that had been a concern for them for a while. Yet while pro-Israel politicians are cheering the missile strike, they suspiciously dont mention the benefit to Israel. We are now preparing for consecutive military action in the region.

To point #1: He lies. He keeps lying. It never ends. What he says has absolutely nothing to do with what he does. He has backtracked, moderated, walked-back, diluted, reversed or outright abandoned.

We now have a ruling family of Jews ousting the core and agenda of the personna we elected. When anything happens, its the opposite of what he promised. There is simply no reason that I, a person who voted for his promises, should continue to support a man who delivers none of them or even the exact opposite.

Anyone/Else 2020
idgaf

SUPER SHILLS ACTIVATE !

Lots just need let the butt hurt go leaf

my head is spinning with all that shilling

Made Jews Great Again

600000 jobs
>Obama Stimulus. Second jobs report was bad.

20000 dow jones
>he thinks a high DJ is good

>abolished TTP
>left a void. china stepping in. TTP is not good but he has no better plan whatsoever

gave 100 million to EPA to fix Flint situation
>kek.

illegal immigration reduced by 70%
>maybe that counts

Illegal immigration is down 70%.

He's already won in 2020 as a result.

MAGA.

same things that hillary presidancy would achieve.

Gorsuch
No TPP

That's about it

op is a faggot

A FUCKING LEAF

fucking your mothers ass.
tl;dr learn how actual posters from this website post, they dont post retarded shit like you just did.

he completed or tried to complete most of his campaign promises. Unfortunately the REEing autistic establishment denied a lot of it and made it hard for him.

Obama didnt even make an attempt to close guantanamo in 8 YEARS. It was one of his big talking points in the campaign.

fuck off

typical trumptard

I just did.

Which is why I dont.

>truly believing people keep their word

This post is full of 14 year old communist faggets that say trump is a racist becouse buzzfeed said he was. Give me a fucking break. Hillary lost, now stop complaining and get back to getting TRIGGERED and saying everything is a hate crime.

— Nominated constitutional conservative Neil Gorsuch to SCOTUS
— Instituted 5-year lobbying ban for all Executive branch appointees.
— Instituted permanent lobbying ban for foreign governments for all Executive branch appointees.
— Implemented federal government hiring freeze (except military).
— Regulatory freeze on all federal governmental agencies.
— Directed each agency to establish Regulatory Reform Task Force to identify costly/ unnecessary regulations in need of modification or repeal.
— EO requiring federal agencies cut 2 regulations for every new reg.
— Withdrew U.S. from the TPP
— Directed Dep’t of Commerce to streamline Federal permitting processes for domestic manufacturing.
— Approved Dakota Access Pipeline (create jobs/energy independence).
— Approved Keystone Pipeline.
— EO requiring Pipelines use American-made steel.
— EO ending Obama’s onerous regulations on coal industry.
— Instructed Federal agencies to minimize burden of Obamacare on Americans.
— Record DOW (closed above 20,000 for the 1st time ever, rising)
— Consumer confidence at 15-year high.
— Manufacturing is at its most robust since 1984.
— U.S. construction at 10 year high.
— NFIB Small Business Optimism Index at highest level since 2004.
— Business Roundtable’s CEO Economic Outlook Index (a measure of expectations for revenue, capital spending & employment) jumped 19.1 points to 93.3.
— U.S. employers added jobs beyond expectations in both January (238,000) and February (235,000), unemployment rate fell to 4.7%, wages grew 2.8%.
— Cut debt by $12+ Billion in 1st month in office
— Negotiated with Boeing to reduce price of Air Force One
— Negotiated with Lockheed to cut $600 million from F-35 order.
— Returned power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to states.
— Repealed Obama EO that enacted a social security gun ban

— Banned aid helping foreign countries provide abortions (Mexico City Policy).
— Vowed to end human trafficking “epidemic”,” and arrested “an unprecedented number of sexual predators involved in child sex trafficking rings in the United States.” townhall.com/column...
— Greenlit construction of wall along the U.S. border with Mexico
— Stripped federal funding from sanctuary cities that harbor criminal illegals.
— Ended "catch and release” policy.
— Implemented new protections against foreign terrorists entering our country.
— Authorized DHS to hire 10,000 ICE officers & 5,000 border patrol agents.
— Illegals self-deporting (illegal immigration from Mexico down 40%).
— Appropriated funds to build up military and take care of veterans
— Ordered/received a plan to defeat ISIS designed by Mattis, et. al.
— EO strengthening/repositioning Historically Black Colleges and Universities initiatives within White House to foster better opportunities in higher education.
— Launched United States-Canada Council for Advancement of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders with Canadian PM Justin Trudeau.
— Signed into law the Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act to encourage the National Science Foundation’s entrepreneurial programs to recruit and support women to extend their focus beyond the laboratory and into the commercial world.
— Signed into law the Inspiring the Next Space Pioneers, Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act to encourage women to study science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), pursue careers in aerospace, and further advance nation's space science and exploration efforts.
— Promised to investigate voter fraud in the U.S.
— Opened up White House press briefings to non-MSM outlets.
— Returned bust of UK PM Winston Churchill to Oval Office.

— Picked the most conservative cabinet in recent U.S. history (unorthodox cabinet of true conservatives, small-government proponents, and outsiders)
— Worked with private sector to create many new jobs - i.e.:
** BAYER: will invest $8 billion in the U.S. and create 3,000 high-tech jobs.
** CARRIER: Trump helped prevent Carrier plant in IN from relocating to Mexico, saving about 1,000 jobs.
** EXXON: moving jobs back to the U.S. as a result of Trump’s election (will spend $20 billion over 10 years on 11 plants along the Gulf Coast, creating 45,000 jobs)
** FIAT: will invest $1 billion in U.S. factories in Toledo/Detroit, creating 2,000 jobs
** FORD: cancelled new plant in Mexico, announced 700 new jobs to build electric/hybrid vehicles at a plant in Michigan
** HASBRO: start making play-doh in U.S. in MA factory (instead of China/Turkey)
** HYUNDAI: will invest $3.1 billion over 5 years in US, might build new plant in US.
** IBM: 25,000 new jobs in the US in the next four years, 6,000 of those in 2017
** INTEL: will invest $7 billion to build a new AZ factory creating around 3,000 jobs (“the tax cuts and deregulatory policies pushed by Mr. Trump prompted the company to move forward with its plans”)
** LOCKHEED MARTIN: pledged to add 1,800 jobs in TX after meeting with Trump
** SAMSUNG: moving jobs back to U.S. as a result of Trump’s election (will invest $300 million in expanding U.S. production facilities, creating ~ 500 jobs)
** SOFTBANK (Japanese conglomerate): will invest $1.2 billion in OneWeb, which makes satellites, creating nearly 3,000 jobs.
** SPRINT: will add 5,000 jobs (customer service and sales)
** TOYOTA: will add 400 jobs at IN plant that builds Highlanders
** WALMART: will create about 10,000 jobs at 60 new stores
US Debt has DECREASED by $101,018,847,998 (that's $101B) since Trump took office