LOL Bannon Booted! Jared Kushner now Trumps Top Advisor

LOL I'm so glad Bannon was booted and now Jared Kushner is Trump's top advisor and here is why.

>WAHHHH WAHHH I WANT BANNON WAHHHHH
Grow up crybaby, keep crying, bannon was shit anyway, stop crying. Jared Kushner went to fucking HARVARD which means he's smarter than a dumb white nationalist

>B-but but me Invanka
Jared is better because he isn't some retard who made a sucessful show and got rich. Jared was born rich and came from an aristocratic background which means he's better than Bannon who comes from redneck plebs

>B-but me Jared is bad
No one cares, grow up, Jared is way more liberal, progressive, tolerant than Bannon. Bannon is bigoted. What he fails to see is America is a nation with many points of views. We don't want people who see things through a bigot lenes like Bannon in, he doesn't have the point of view our country represents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm
alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/
archive.is/vT0FQ
discord.gg/D2Mq3te
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is all American. He is the deformed product of free enterprise and his country’s freakish love of fame. Because he had a TV show, he has name recognition. Because he’s wealthy, he has a platform. Because he’s an American narcissist whose lust for himself will never be satisfied even as his role as President of the United States.

Put another way, he is a derivative of Allen Ginsberg’s Moloch. In his 1956 poem “Howl,” which quite rightly caused a ruckus, Ginsberg graphically and lengthily describes all the suffering souls of his generation. He then asks a very pertinent question, “What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination?”

His answer is, in part:

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!
Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!
Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!
Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!

And so on. The name Moloch first shows up in the Old Testament as a pagan god to whom children are sacrificed. Moloch becomes a projection of all that is coldly, crudely, viciously American. It is a horrifying vision.

It is highly likely that Trump now praises him. He has cast off the idiots who praised KEK and is now working with the very people who he claimed to be fighting against. In short - Trump owns MOLOCH.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA

Bannon was pretty cool but I see your point I guess

wow this is what divide and conquer shill tactics look like

A
Fucking
Leaf

talking about American politics

Are you using the wrong proxy, user?

QUICK RUNDOWN:

>Awan brothers are named : Imran, Jamal and Abid. (A 4th brother and two wives of the Awan's are also believed to be involved).
>Originally installed in congressional positions by Greg Meeks who is widely regarded as the most corrupt member of congress.
>Jackie Speier and Debbie Wasserman Schultz also requested top secret clearance for the Awan brothers.
>The Awans are Pakistani Nationals not US citizens.
>Awans worked for 31 different congressional democrats and notably 21 burglaries of these congressional offices hare alleged to have occurred.
>Awans worked under congressional members who work for top secret level congressional committees (DHS, Foreign affairs, Select intelligence committee).
>The 4 Awan brothers are rarely seen at congressional staff meetings.
>Awans are paid 2X the median salary of congressional staffers in similar positions
>Total pay to family 4-5mil
>Awans operated an external server, which is against all protocols concerning secured government information
>Awans had special access to the White House for Visas
>It is believed that the Awan server houses Hillary’s Enemies list in association with tracking information
>At least 1 of the Awan brothers operated a Fake Car dealership which shows signs of money laundering
>Since the 21 congressional burglaries, the Awans have fled to Pakistan
>Awans held their step mother prisoner in a Springfield, Virginia home, also hacked and monitored her phone
>It is believed that the Awans are part of a network feeding a global information grid in association with overseas rat-lines
>Rat-lines are routes for weapons smuggling, drug smuggling, human trafficking, organ harvesting, and sensitive information
>Awans have links to drug lines from Pakistan to Turkey, connected to Hezbolla figure, Al-Attar, and exiled Turkish national Gulen.
>Gulen operates Madrassas all over the World and is believed to have been involved in the recent assassination attempt on Erdogan, the president of Turkey

Can't ambush the Kush

>Ginsberg
fag

What a poor troll

A real "progressive liberal" would never admit to the idea that an "aristocratic background" and being "born rich" is a good thing

Always the same flags posting this divisive shit. If you want people to turn on Kushner, go tell your leftie shit for wits pals to mindlessly chimp out, it's what they do best, we're not being your "anti-semitic" stooges.

>he doesn't have the point of view our country represents.

Well you are in canada, so...

It is tho. Sorry you were born poor, stay mad you scummy working class conservative.

The Jew always wins

>crisis acting
webm.land/media/tmp/ace35f79-f6c3-452d-be51-74c78d5ddb66.webm
webm.land/media/tmp/78c77779-faec-4be4-9820-b7477224cf19.webm

>oil in the Golan Heights
- alternativenews.org/index.php/comment/235-between-the-lines-oil-and-the-occupied-syrian-golan-heights
- tabletmag.com/scroll/194012/billions-of-barrels-of-israeli-oil-tapped-the-golan-heights
- jpost.com/Business/Globes/Murdoch-Rothschild-invest-in-Israeli-shale-oil
- businesswire.com/news/home/20101115007704/en/Business-Financial-Leaders-Lord-Rothschild-Rupert-Murdoch?
King Solomon's "Greater Israel" -- veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>King Solomon's "greater Israel"
veteranstoday.com/2016/08/18/greater-israel-and-the-tale-of-two-temples/

>the Kushner connection
archive.is/vT0FQ

>holy imprimatur
DEUTERONOMY 1:6~7
>'The LORD our God spoke unto us in Horeb, saying: 'Ye have dwelt long enough in this mountain; turn you, and take your journey, and go to the hill-country of the Amorites and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the Arabah, in the hill-country, and in the Lowland, and in the South (...)

GENESIS 15:18~21
>'In that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying: 'Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates; the Kenite, and the Kenizzite, and the Kadmonite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, and (...)

NUMBERS 34:1~2
>'And the LORD spoke unto Moses, saying: 'Command the children of Israel, and say unto them: When ye come into the land of Canaan, this shall be the land that shall fall unto you for an inheritance, even the land of Canaan according to the borders thereof.''

EZEKIEL 47:13~21
>Thus saith the Lord GOD: 'This shall be the border, whereby ye shall divide the land for inheritance according to the twelve tribes of Israel (...)

>May 2017
>Kushner fired, Trump's new advisor is Hillary Clinton
I'm not even joking, that wouldn't surprise me.

Fuck (((Jared))) and fuck the kikes.

Chump is a nepotistic asshole.
It's all downhill from here lads.

>'The sovereign with the moral ground, wins the war.'
-Sun Tzu (The Art of War)

I literally see nothing wrong with this.

(((kushner))) is good because he's "way more liberal, progressive, tolerant than /ourguy/"
WTF happened to this board

Israel is the moral state.

Oh crap, what happened to Bannon? Did Jewred win?

We grew up.

Fucking low energy trolling right here guys. Please don't take the b8 m8's.
>in b4 450 replies

Rothschilds fear them

You're a bad troll man

>no source
>no actual video of bannon or trump
fake news

How Trump feels about Bannon

fuck off you nigger

# OY VEY!, CAN YOU SEE
BY MENORAH'S GOLD LIGHT?
WHO SO CRAVENLY WE HAIL
WITH OUR INFANTS' COCK-SKINNING.
AND WHOSE STRIPES AND BLUE STAR
SMEARED IN PALESTINE'S BLOOD.
ROTTING CORPSES THEY CRUSH
WITH OUR PRISTINE TANKS ROLLING.
HEZBOLLAH BOMBS THEY SEND
LIKE FLARES, BURST IN AIR.
GIVES FAKE CAUSE FOR THEIR PLIGHT
FOREVER HOLY WARS RAGING.
OY VEY!, IS THAT DEATH CULT'S PENTAGRAM NOT YET SAVED?
FOR THE LAND OF DEVILRY... AND THE HOME OF THE KNAVE. #

thanks for the response, leaf

This wasn't even good b8. It was obvious from the get go.

>no source
only a leftist would push garbage as truth and expect it to be believed

only a right-winger would

Saved instantly!

Fucking liberal leaf. We can all see that your LOLs are literally a veiled autistic screech.

Godamn I'm happy to have moved out of Toronto back in 2000.

shut up liberal

These fucking leafs are worse than the Jews.

remember OP

if you kill your enemies, they win

>Jared Kushner
Iits just a kid I wouldnt trust someone with that litlte experience
Age gives you an more advanced and mature view on how the word works, bad idea to dissmis bannon for a spoiled brat

you're a spoiled brat

>quick-boil pasta

>Jared is way more liberal, progressive, tolerant than Bannon
Jared only cares about Jews. You're arguing in favor of a Jewish nationalist who is willing to fuck-up Syria and let the west get flooded with more ISIS members, just to get Israel more power and shekels.

Ginsberg was literally a Marxist kike faggot, so his opinion is irrelevant.

you're a spoiled brat

>Jared Kushner went to fucking HARVARD
that isn't good user, indoctrination isn't good.

I hate this fucking board so goddamn much

reddit shills
Not even paid shills just faggots from reddit

Project Alamo

Kushner is a fucking Liberal JEW!
Damn Leaf you don't understand it do you?

I met someone from the OFM today, he was pilfering, I gave him some food and we had a talk. I asked him if he believes in the biblical apocalypse, his answer was that we're in it right now.
This shocked me because just days before pol startet talking about Kushner, I asked him if he knows something about him and he strait up told me that he is the chosen anti messiah.

you're a spoiled brat

>Jared is better because he isn't some retard who made a sucessful show and got rich. Jared was born rich and came from an aristocratic background which means he's better

See how liberals really are?

It's true. He came from a trailerpark LOL

You are deep into the rabbit hole, screwy.

I know this is bait but FYI Bannon has a degree in urban planification , MASTER in national security and an MBA at harvard business school .

The kike has a degree in BACHELOR ARTS

I fucking hate the jews.

>It's true. He came from a trailerpark LOL

So?

And you were born with a silver spoon jammed up your ass.

One candidate is QUALIFIED, the other is UNQUALIFIED

Kushner does not have the experience to do the job

trump is kiked

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf
>talking about American politics

You've never been afraid of talking about Canadian politics. If you can't deal with it, you can always go to leddit's safe space where you don't have to hear the mean ol liberals anymore.

JEWED

stop crying

Art school nigger from Scarborough detected. Go back to whoring for likes on Facebook. I doubt even reddit would be able to handle your gaping ass.

6/10 Made me reply.

>Implying most of us have ever even thought about Canadian politics.

Don't worry us Canadians know more about politics then anyone. Hence why we put a certified childrens snowboarding instructor in charge of our country.

Tl;dr Canadians know shit all about anything.

Bannon's having made it this far is important because one must remember what he is: a clear-sighted ideologue who managed to make his way to the top of the chain (even if only for a brief time). Many who frequent this board share his views about the current state of the world vs. how the world could be if "certain" powers were neutralized.

His previous attempt to gain political power (with Palin as a figurehead) failed because she was stupid beyond belief and just too legitimately hick for office at a national level. Early in this campaign Bannon himself candidly referred to Trump as a "blunt instrument" who perhaps didn't "really get it." All of Trump's recent actions indicate this to be the case.

The younger and more intellectually-cogent members of Trump's initial support should take the fact that Bannon even made it this far as a hopeful sign. Mass awareness of the existence of a global network of totalitarian control has never been more widespread. Bannon's legacy will not be meaningless and I think we'll see ripples of it playing out on both "sides" in the coming years, for the good of everyone.

No shills no masters, niggers