The inside story on you young facists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters...

the inside story on you young facists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined its not a fucking puzzle all the history is on the sites there you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment Bunch fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won't speak to you and now you think you have become POl radicalized So how did it happen how did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real nazis whisper poison in your ears while becoming your only community - your only "friends" And they used multiples levels to make irony and bigotry more acceptable by drowning it in "oh were just joking" So you combine all this w/ capitalising on isolated nerd dude resentment & even deeper isolation bam nazi you can talk to any former "chan" boy & they can tell you how it went from "shitty shock humour" to "whites supremacist recruitment" The only "lol only norms care about hurting others attitude" + the general nerdy male resentment of these communities Its prime fertile ground for actual nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge R9k's "why won't woman fuck me" bs "anything goes & anyone who gets mad is just a normie" vs endless outbursts of anger at everything Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another & pol, also being its own thing menas it it rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn you typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god facism The surrounding of hateful ideas the detachment from the harm you do ? Turning them into "just jokes" becoming you only friends & that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuHUUHD0KlA
youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI
twitter.com/spacetwinks
youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do not joke with the war, fuck. There are other guys here. This is not Iraq, it is not Afghanistan. Donald, your soldiers will be torn to pieces. This is 1 million selective soldiers of North Korea whore! They'll blow it all! They will pass the entire Atlantic in one hour! They will blow up all your destroyers, all your journalists, diplomats. Donald, you are a cowboy. Stop, fuck, you're done, you need to put the cartridges away in the warehouse. And forget about your woman. We had one asshole, consulted with his woman, she brought what the devil into the house, whore - and the great Russian empire collapsed. And another eccentric was, obeyed his woman - and the Soviet Union collapsed. And you will repeat the same mistake. You forget the woman, your woman has worked her, fuck. Think about the future of America: it is dying! Your young people are fleeing from your country. There nobody wants to live, in America, no one! You have a flea market, fuck! Dollar, dollar, dollar! It's ... a dirty green piece of paper, whore! No soul, no fucking, no music with you, no writers from you! The whole world listens to Tchaikovsky, Dostoevsky, whore. Festivals, sports - only Russia, whore. And Russia is here - Syria and North Korea! Here they love the president, and they despise you, fuck, despise! Your predecessor, whore - Clinton, whore, - he opened his pants right in his office! It's absolutely necessary to fuck off, damn it, so that some whore, in the office of the head of state, sucked him! Is this America ?! You fucked long ago, fuck! What are you doing, damn ?! Monica, fuck! What the fuck is the president ?! What war ?! What Middle East, whore ?! The blowjobs are fucking fucking! Onanists, pidaras, whores!

What did he mean by this?

Didn't read

(you)

Is Fascism really the worst thing ever though?

Who is this kike?

Best thing that ever happened to me desu

He knows pol is satire right??

Reminder that we got to him on an emotional level and scarred him for life

me neither
youtube.com/watch?v=SuHUUHD0KlA

Reminder that the Finnish are white

This is a very schizophrenic post my friend

Pols not satire bro we are COMPLETELY SERIOUS LOL

Haha, hey everyone. Look at OP. He thinks he's a fucking psychiatrist or something now. What a fag.

Checked and kek'd

Stop making threads. Shia you are on 1 month lockdown in your cuck shed until HWNDU starts up again

You stupid fuck were online typing . Blacks and browns and muslims really do murder, gangs,robbery,stealing,fights and also hate people in life. Every day. In your community. In mine. No one checks them . No one can control Mobs of black and brown and muslim people. Not cops obviously or the general public. Maybe military but who knows.fact is white people are getting genocided and methodically replaced . Fuck what you think or know or believe. White men who can actually see this crazyness happening in plain sight then yeah they might get mad. Might radicalize join nazis,or aryan nation or groups of white people kkk or whatever. Point is fuck you everybody besides whites are fucking violent insane fucks so now we must adapt like all humans do.

Fuck me! I always thought the Asian thing was a meme, but Finns do look like Asians after all!

Kek confirms !

Damn the weed in binlan must be fire

>punctuation devoid, wall of drivel

The Natives looks asian, the real lapplanders, Sami

Hurr Durr we still make fun of Shia's fucking meltdown on Granville Street.

Getting in a fight with some shirtless fat guy, screaming at my friend the club promoter and then getting tossed the fuck out.

Brush your fucking teeth and take a shower, buddy.

Maybe give up on the booze, you obviously can't handle it.

This guy is the mold from which Antifa cucks are cloned.

Talking to him is fucking painful.

Alcohol turns him into so much of a fucking autist he would pass a Turing Test.

hs streching. never stood so long in his entire life

It just occurred to me that all he needs to do is get away from it all for a little bit, get some fresh air and some sun, some place peaceful and away from the internet.
He's doing it wrong.

Shia needs to open up about his life problems and molestation. The guy obviously is unstable. If we push him far enough he's either gonna an hero or join ISIS.

Woke up this morning 5:30 sharp with a blowjob from two bitches, one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. Must have came about a quart of sperm. They wanted more, cockslapped them unconcious, I had to hit the gym. Frontflipped from my 14th floor loft into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions) and gave the valet 3000$ in loose change. Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at the gym in no time. When I entered, the room scent suddently changed from sweat to wet pussy. That's just the effect I have on hoes. Did my usual relax routine, 6000 push-ups, 8500 crunches, bench bressed 30 plates, etc. etc. you know the drill. After doing my shit in 16 minutes, my super strong senses got in action, I was smelling pussy. I looked up, and sure enough this fly honey was coming towards me. When i say fly, I mean that bitch was fine as a fucking umbrella. 18 years old, 44DD titties on a tight fucking frame. I mean a real skinny bitch, the type you losers jack off to, she didn't weigh more than 5 pounds. Took out my trouser monster and she started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. Then I gave it to her while all the guys were giving me high fives and all the hoes were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Made the cunt beg for my cum, but I didn't give it to her to prove a point, I still came but only compressed air came out, imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. Didn't say nothing, hopped back in the Lambo and went back home. Now I'm sitting here, drinking 15 000$ champagne and eating gold plated sushis made by the 2 bitches from earlier. It's only 6:30 and I did more in 1 hour than you faggots will do your whole life. Enjoy jacking off to stupid drawn pictures.

>come down here an 0assault someone April 155th so you can get hauled off in the back of a police cab.

This fucker is a plant

Nice armchair anthropology Shia.

Repeat after me: It's Just A Prank, Bro ("my dude").

OP is homosex

He explained that you are hiding your sincere hatefulness behind satire to shield yourself from criticism and confrontation.

Anyway, he's a Jew so who gives a fuck.

>OP

That was (an excerpt of) Shia's rant after being goaded by the Fingolian "Young Fascists".

His dad was a registered sex offender who diddled Shia as a child.
He shared this with his co-star on the set of Transformers one.
Lost most of his fortune to debts and drugs. Lost his reputation by being a whiny shit on the set of "Fury". Is now unbankable in Hollywood.
Is a wifebeater and has no friends in Hollywood. Drugs made him pretty much bi-polar. The depression has made his memory skills, the only think an actor is good at, zilch.

Buddy is two bad days away from eating a shotgun.

What made most people Nazis was seeing that the world is ruled, and then realizing that it is ruled mostly by Jewish families. I don't believe it is the Jews doing this, I think it is a small group of satanists who only are seen as Jewish as a cover, because after the holocaust it is not okay to talk bad against Jews.

Reposting the same text over and over is an apolitical definition of spam. Read the rules.

He was probably in MK Ultra

>One of the few places remaining on the internet with free speech
>Censored people come here and share their ideas
>Their ideas win the intellectual debate and people adopt them
>"Don't you realise you were converted by neo-nazis?!"

If you're in the right and your ideas so well thought out how come you are losing the argument to a bunch of neet anime nazi virgins?

Shia I thought you were in Finland. Also, you seem sad, maybe if you switched to wine instead of liquor you can find a happy medium.

Relax man, it is just a game

Are you that chap from holes?

>everyone I dont like is a plant!

kys pussy

maybe if we push just right we can get youtube.com/watch?v=o0u4M6vppCI to happen

copy-pasting from
twitter.com/spacetwinks

who is this and why does he look so sad?

yeah haha I don't really hate kikes and niggers and mudshits its all just a big satirical joke haha :^)

I kinda feel bad for you, but in all honesty if you can't take some "young facists" who apparently are somehow radicalized jokes than get out of the oven and get some help, you need some serious mental therapy or some shit, also the "art" isn't gonna help you because it's just gonna keep getting raped

Shia Lebouf said: JUST DO IT!
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
NUCLEAR WAR 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc

Why has he gone so insane the past few months? Is it only because of Trump or does he just have mental issues? I remember when he was a kid he seemed fine.

fame, drugs and addiction coupled with leftover issues from childhood don't make for a good mix, user.

he doesn't know how to deal with trolls.

B-but we are white, not mongols!

this is an epic post lad

>Hollywood child actor
>Seemed fine

He has isolated himself with like minded individuals for so long he can't grasp why everything he thinks he knows is wrong
Why anyone would support that awful racist drumpf, but they do and they won
Not only did they win they are fucking with him and his ideals
HWND was an ego project for him and a metaphorical stand for his personal beliefs he perceived to be violated
And he keeps losing, him, shia labouef, world famous actor, artist and progressive on the right side of history
How could he be wrong, how could this be allowed to happen?

Also the child abuse and drugs

This guy needs to just an hero already. If he's that fucking angry at himself and the world I mean shit has a live stream already just an hero.

Wonders if he realizes us "nazis" are the people who keep the power plants running the food in the stores the gas in the cars the money in the banks and we Fuck with losers like him just because we can and it's funny and we literally give no fucks and never have or will until the end of the world.

What a piece of shit.

I've always felt guilty making fun of this guy.

I feel like he's just a victim of Hollywood.

All of these former child stars end up fucked in the head and on a myriad of hard drugs when they reach adulthood. I can't help but wonder if he was molested. I remember watching Lizzie McGuire and the Even Stevens on the Disney channel when I was a kid.

Naw, it was more like this.