twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/852173212687491072
youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A WOOVEMENT

thesun.co.uk/news/3321817/israel-attack-syrian-army-positions/

kike puppet

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL THIS WAS AWOOVEMENT BEFORE YOU LET ME IN

>san diego

These rumors about Bannon getting the axe better be bullshit, because if he goes then any good advice getting to Trump will be toast

axios.com/trump-kneecaps-bannon-2357096450.html

AWOO~

>China is NOT a currency manipulator -Trump
LEL
KIKED

Go ahead and pat yourself on the back.

I'll wait.

You seriously deserve it.

The sheer amount of mental gymnastics you are pulling right now is truly Olympic worthy.

Is this the original or is this the edit?

It's really happening.

Just imagine the protests

He has not said such a thing, obviously. Don't be daft.

It keeps getting digits...

But where's the original?

Fuck off reddit

If trump has flipped, why are you still here?

for two straight years:
>china is killing us in trade, they're ripping us off
now:
>china will get an even better trade dael

Incredible!

>Syria strategy never changed
>don't knock Trump's cock out my mouth
>please I can only drink his golden cum

I just don't see how this is consistent with what he said about even respecting Assad's toughness and saying removing Assad was not part of the agenda at all. He has at least 3 or 4 people from the admin openly calling for it to the public. I don't see how this is consistent with America First when the ostensible reason was a gas attack against civilians in al Qaeda territory.

The dollar is growing strong and China is taking our coal instead of NK's coal. Good dealZ

>that protest
Holy shit people will die

Of course they're BS. Joe is Joe admitted that his source for all the rumors about White House staff being at each other's throats was...

Breitbart London.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of the "is X finished" and "Trump is an X puppet" narratives are all either bait set out by Bannon or pulled completely out of the legacy media's loose, flaccid butthole.

What the fuck is with that extreme shilling today

just see the contents these fucking threads, what THE FUCK going on?

He did, but only because they stopped currency manipulating and they will be valuable to ally over NK with. It's not like he said "Just kidding guize"

fuck trump, fucking kikelover

YAAAAAAAAAS

Zyklon Ben is back!

these don't work if she doesn't have lazy eyes

Literal potato brains like I voted for Trump because I believed what he said and because I knew Bannon knew what he was doing.

Sorry for being logical?

China legitimately hasn't been currency manipulating for several years now

ik these are bad on purpose but they are shitter then they need to be

No, he didn't. They are manipulating currency. They have reached an agreement to avert a trade war over the matter. Their currency exchange is a near absolute flatline.

I'm convinced you Trumptards are legitmate shills or totally retarded. Your opinions and narratives are so beyond the pale

FUCK TRUMP!

You do realize we're all the same fucking people from the last thread. You get that right

Do I need to start posting dox photos?

>less Californians
Trump sure is making America greater.

It is a joke, obviously.

>everybody I disagree with is a Jewish shill

Wait, who's in charge of South Korea right now?

>In an expansive interview with The Wall Street Journal, Trump backed away from his vow on the campaign trail to punish China for manipulating the yuan. “They’re not currency manipulators,” Trump said, noting that they haven’t been artificially weakening the yuan for months
BAMBOOZLED DRUMPF KEKS

People don't understand the Art of the Deal and think that Trump is surely finished this time.

I wanted to continue convo and my last response was well after bump limit.

>sorry for being logical

YEAH! FUCK DRUMPF!

That's true. I dunno I'm not super informed on the topic, but I do know that this is a total non-issue, like always.

Why didn't Killary use her abilities to orchestrate a plane crash or engineer a "suicide"? I'm surprised she didn't try to make a move.

I think Bernie caved because she threatened him. Didn't he have a black eye or something like that? He was shaken.

I think the Hill Shills are my favorite

See

>Breitbart London
So is he actually this fucking stupid or doe he know its all bullshit and spout it anyway?

Sorry, but you'll never get ahead in life with that attitude.

Who /paidbykush/ here

>I can type words too

see

D E N I A L

HAHAHAHAHAHA

DRUMPF AND CARSON BTFO!

Here!

MAINSAIL MAINSAIL, this is Mike, Alpha. Break.
SKYKING SKYKING, do not answer.
SKYKING SKYKING, do not answer.
Alpha, Whisky, Oscar, Oscar. Authentication Golf, Alpha.
Mainsail out.

>China buying US coal is bad

What are you shills even shilling for now?

This shit is getting more ridiculous by the day. This place is borderline unusable.

This. Drumpfniggers btfo

Yeah but their subsidies and cheap labour are the real problem.

I hope what Trump traded was gradual tariffs and part of NK or all of it rather than immediate nation destroying tariffs.

god bless gore posters

>T-Trump TOTALLY said these things during the campaign and not during 2013!
>t. sucker of the MSM's mighty cock

Look who's talking.

>extreme shilling
>today
Do you ever realize you're breathing and it get's weird for a moment? I imagine that's what it is. Non stop for months with only occasional ebbs after something really fucking bad happened for the kikes

The issue of currency manipulation makes their goods and services drastically cheaper than they ought to be, but they seem to be doing something to deal with NK misbehavior on top of reaching further trade agreements. I can't wait to see what the result it.

China knows they can not win a war.

I already quoted you so I know what you said, you seem ill informed on the matter. Xi and Trump have reached an arrangement. i am eager to see what the result is.

Kek that's one of mine. I love that one. It's such a hot mess.

You can't overdo it on that one

Nah. There's no such thing as a shitty Hillpepe

So it was just a CAMPAIGN LINE that SOUNDED GOOD

Interesting

He's actually this fucking stupid.

twitter.com/JoeNBC/status/852173212687491072

Follow-up tweets include him preening about "being right" and actually mocking Bannon.

>At this moment I am Euphoric not because I'm shilling but because I'm being logical

He bombed an empty airbase and his supporters went apeshit about the idea of an interventionist war so it didn't escalate. Its over

Translation: durrrrrrr why aren't you a conformist like all my kikebook friends hurr durrrrr?

>Dana filling in for ORLY
>ORLY on "vacation"

Come on, user, we're only at shillcon 4. You can't have absolute /comfiness/ 100% of the time.

It means we're winning

Those bottom 2 are racist as fuck, but then again that's what liberals actually believe.

Is this the first time Dana Perino had hosted The Factor?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the Barron vs Kushner fight?
The news says Trump is taking Kushners side
I guss I'm just worry, Is there anything we can do to save Bannon, he is our guy 100%

There are interviews from the campaign and rallies from campaign where he was not at all caring what Assad did re: gassing anyone and reiterated that we should not try to fight Assad/Russia and ISIS at the same time.

Even diplomatically, this is retarded to do, because it makes it harder to build a meaningful consensus on the issue that is more important to us.

love me some gore ;)
got any more?

Trump is all American. He is the deformed product of free enterprise and his country’s freakish love of fame. Because he had a TV show, he has name recognition. Because he’s wealthy, he has a platform. Because he’s an American narcissist whose lust for himself will never be satisfied even as his role as President of the United States.

Put another way, he is a derivative of Allen Ginsberg’s Moloch. In his 1956 poem “Howl,” which quite rightly caused a ruckus, Ginsberg graphically and lengthily describes all the suffering souls of his generation. He then asks a very pertinent question, “What sphinx of cement and aluminum bashed open their skulls and ate up their brains and imagination?”

His answer is, in part:

Moloch! Solitude! Filth! Ugliness! Ashcans and unobtainable dollars! Children screaming under the stairways! Boys sobbing in armies! Old men weeping in the parks!
Moloch! Moloch! Nightmare of Moloch! Moloch the loveless! Mental Moloch! Moloch the heavy judger of men!
Moloch the incomprehensible prison! Moloch the crossbone soulless jailhouse and Congress of sorrows! Moloch whose buildings are judgment! Moloch the vast stone of war! Moloch the stunned governments!
Moloch whose mind is pure machinery! Moloch whose blood is running money! Moloch whose fingers are ten armies! Moloch whose breast is a cannibal dynamo! Moloch whose ear is a smoking tomb!

And so on. The name Moloch first shows up in the Old Testament as a pagan god to whom children are sacrificed. Moloch becomes a projection of all that is coldly, crudely, viciously American. It is a horrifying vision.

It is highly likely that Trump now praises him. He has cast off the idiots who praised KEK and is now working with the very people who he claimed to be fighting against. In short - MOLOCH controls Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nonab6djMAA

>God
>She
lolwut

>He bombed an empty airbase and his supporters went apeshit about the idea of an interventionist war so it didn't escalate. Its over

If Trump gets rid of Bannon, is there still an Awoovement?

FAKE NEWS. See

>public houseing mismanaged for years under king nigger
>lol drumph
so are these people literally unable to remember more than a couple months ago or what?

He never intended to escalate it in the first place. No one cares what self described alt right gurus say or think. The second they tried to hoist their flag over a deliberately amorphous populist movement they proved their craven opportunism.

Nope, but I have some awoos

Tell me, specifically, the Jewish tricks trump is falling for or pulling. In your own words.

I think so. They're clearly doing a test drive for possible replacements.

>God
>She

Yet another reason why nobody pays attention to Deray except the koolaid drinkers.

I banish thee.

>big (((changes)))
He's slowly going neocon. Who's to blame, (((Kushner)))?

Say it with me now, I Believe That She Can Win! Yes I Believe That She Can Win ~~

I think it's always been around, after last weekend though maybe we're more aware of it now.

If O'reilly gets booted off Fox I think Dana can take the spot, I like her