Nuke sub confirmed?

Uh guys....what the hell is going on

Other urls found in this thread:

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html
atacusa.com/atac_aircraft.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Enemy? I hope. PLEASE TAKE OUT LA AND SAN FRANCISCO

>tfw can see san clemente from the peak of a hike near my house

I see SC Island and Catalina everyday. It's a training ground. Would be dumb for any sub to get anywhere close to there.

>Private Owner
some autistic dude having some fun?

Two hours ago there was a DC-10 Extender refueling tanker in a holding pattern nearby.

If you search for N974VV you will find its tracking history has been wiped.

Bump

dude those are fucking private hawkhunters you retard

wow you're dumb

are you going to try and make a really cool carbon shadow on your walls?

The things we should be considering are the P3s off the coast, those things look for subs.Most people have been calling them "training" but there is a canadian one right fucking now off the coast, which is strange. Why would canada be training by themselves down here?

Bop

Arial shitposting

they're taking advantage of the NK sub in the water here and using it for IRL training

Show me where it says you can hangar your privately owned jets at pt. mugu NAS

Good call, what site are you using?

When I was watching the DC-10, it started running back for a refuel see 20 minutes later there was a new one back on site. There's multiple aircraft in that area and some of them forgot to turn of their tracking updates.

Somethings going on

altitude of 200 feet now, there's no way thats training

Russia will nuke us from a sub marked as a North Korean sub, taking advantage of the impending North Korean war to blame them for nuking the shit out of Cli! this is brilliant!

global.adsbexchange.com/VirtualRadar/desktop.html

So long as it's LA.

Yea, shell corporations are technically private...tard harder.

Besides what the fuck are they doing circling around there.

They were looking for a submarine, it launched a missile but it was shot down.

I've seen about 5 p3s today turning on and off their signals all hovering around refuelers.

dude a hawk hunter has literally no capability to find/do anything to subs, you're fucking retarded. They're going for a joyride.

Nuke the island and if half the mountain land slides into the sea, it'll create a killer tsunami. Source my arse

San Clemente Island has a navy auxiliary landing strip on it, the unknown plane took off very close to Edwards AFB.

>he doesn't know that you can strap electronics where the bombs and missiles would have been attached...
All it has to do is fly, user. It doesn't matter how old the plane itself is.

They mask planes to look like other planes, they do this with AF1 as well.

they arent military aircraft...

>moves goalposts
Now literally everything I point to means there's a NK sub in the catalinas...

"The Hawker Hunter is a transonic British jet-powered fighter aircraft that was developed by Hawker Aircraft for the Royal Air Force"

Do you think all military aircraft show up on that website? If you do you are retarded. That area is TRAINING, I live in San Diego and have been seeing that shit for years, stop fear mongering you fucking retard.

They're off duty

So cal fag here. I can see Catalina island everyday. I was at the beach yesterday and I saw multiple military helicopters flying between Huntington beach, and Catalina.

kek

Shilling means we're on to something. get fucked mugufaggot

Oh my gosh they landed helicopters from san dog at san dog!

Please destroy Hollywood and wherever else (((media))) live :(

when you live in the area long enough it becomes easy to tell when shit is going down

the increase in flight activity is extremely noticeable to the locals

I'm used to seeing pairs of cobras flying up and down the beach, but I'm not used to having flights of cobras passing maybe 100m over my inland home at 2:30 in the morning.

>They were looking for a submarine, it launched a missile but it was shot down.
iwanttobelieve.jpg

Got source?

His Mexican butthole

Not a goddamn thing so stop with the retarded "uh guys" threads

I live in San Diego, this shit is normal as fuck. If you actually believe there is a submarine of the coast and all they are doing is calling some Canadian P-3s to look for it you're absolutely stupid.

Trump should sinkex one for training.

Is there a way to filter out commercial flights on that site?

I'm not saying there's a sub off the coast of southern california, m8. You and I both know that there's been a huge increase in flight activity down here.

I sailed through this area probably 20 times year for 3 years in the USCG. No local has posted anything that doesn't look completely normal to me.

It's basedness, as always with us, whatever it is

Looks just like Pepe.

To learn how to do it from us. Taught many Canadians how to do actual shit many times. I went as far as southern MX with Canadian coast guard boats so they could watch us whoop zeta ass.

ATAC flight ya noobs

Everybody tries to steal our lobsters but we tell them right where to go. He's prolly searching for EMPs or subs. Surveilling

Ah yes, the ole E-2C Hawkeye sub finder/destroyer.

Isn't this a flight training company or something? They are probably just doing their usual training.

I think (you) are the retard. Why the fuck are hawkhunters circling off the coast along side numerous Gov't hunters?

>totally not rented by the Gov't

Ah, i bet something will come of this and it wont be another Sup Forums declares WW3 for the 50th time this year.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is business as usual desu mate.

Nuke sub hunting jets have those big ass discs on top of them a hawker hunter is a training plane. You know for training purposes.

from nas point?

thats a military base

If one person can show me that you can hangar and take off privately-owned obsolete military jets from NAS Pt. Mugu I'll believe that they are civvie larpers.

Nobody will because you can't. Mugu IDF BTFO

I wonder how many hunter-killer subs we have in en-route to the area.

We Failsafe now
You should totally watch that movie. Top notch acting.

It's probably an ATAC flight.

atacusa.com/atac_aircraft.html

They are rented out to the us military, mainly for training.

They are rented by the government so government pilots can get training cheaper than maintaining an old-ass jet from the fifties? Or nah, you're right they're fighting WW3 with 2 old-ass jets from the fifties.

>public records and data in real time of fighter locations
Ohhh, so this is why we keep losing wars.

>Nuke sub hunting jets have those big ass discs on top of them

You're thinking of a C2/CEWN aircraft. Sub hunters have large bubble noses.

They're still sharing airspace with civilians

lol Mugu IDF.

Yeah as it turns out the Navy regularly does training and includes contracted aircraft that simulate adversaries.

Sdfag here. This shits gettin me worried. I almst want to pack my family up and fuckin head for the hills

Put on your believing shoes, faggot. You can't but the government can, sure as traps are gay.

Relax, townie. You're not any more or less clueless than usual, just a lot of chaff.

Friendly reminder that the info these 'tracking' websites are given is below the 'secret' level. You won't pull anything up that you aren't supposed to see. There are a few contractors that took-off from civie air-fields showing up.

That is all. Need-to-know.

My question is, will the NK gov't admit they were torped..?

I think thats an island, to big for a sub.. also it's named you fucking retard

wat mean Sup Forums

So are we going to release info to civilians during the war?

Some private school or rich guy building up flight hours?

Obviously.

It's also easy to see that they are spoofing mil planes with civie registrations

Don't go on planet earth on Saturday. Go innawoods, make it into a camping trip, buy some meat, BBQ, chill. Who knows, there might be civilization when you return. Kek

Congratulations. you proved that they are government sorties. Thanks

Yes, things are escalating. Yes, there is more military activity now than is usual. You don't need to go full retard with this.
The Hawker hunter is an early cold war design. It is used for training, in this case by a contractor for the government. I'd wager the P-3 flights are fairly routine, but I won't rule them out.
Let me know if anyone sees them popping sonobuoys.

I've been watching ADSB for literally four days nonstop. NASC has yet to appear until today.

>Literally been happening.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

UC12s don't fly from Pendleton unless they're relaying orders.

Aaaand we have a Marine Corps C130 HERCULES on scene.

lame people are calling you a shill when you are probably right about this. normally the equipment to find subs is pretty large and doesnt work very well.

They're moving troops from 29 stumps to 1st Mardiv down at pendleton.

How many times do I have to call you a dumbfuck before you stop pretending that normal recon and training flights are instead major happening?!
I'm about to give up here, user. I can't help you defeat the nazis when you are constantly reminding them that they're correct. In fact I'm starting to wonder if they're right myself.
What do you think, user?

Every post you make makes you look dumber and dumber. Do you even know where 29 palms is?

Wouldn't they just drop sonar buoys?

Just east of LA, but there's no MCAS at Tulare, now is there?

Found the shill. WW3 cover up confirmed.

or mines.

You're honestly one of the biggest retards I've ever seen here, you absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Any east bay fags here? Hear jets flying over SFO yesterday.

>Shekel hunters have large bubble noses.
ftfy*

>reddit