Is Milo /our guy/?

Yes, but only because the Left hates him

Is OP a Massive Faggot?

Also YES

He's a nigger loving faggot, so what do you think?

Gay black men is fucking disgusting.

First off, I still like Milo even if I'm apparently supposed to hate him for being a Jew faggot even though he does a good job of BTFO'ing "progressives".

Secondly, PAY NATO DEMNBTS

>Gay racemixing jew
>/our guy/

I fucking hope not or the 2014/2015 Trumpfag invasion has really taken its toll on this place.

If he's YOUR guy just remember to have (((MILO))) wear a damn rubber b4 he puts it up your rump

It appears so, as right when Milo and Ann Coulter decided "this isnt why we voted for Trump" Sup Forums quickly fell in line with their typical boogieman bullshit

Something tells me Sup Forums worships at the feet of Milo a whole lot more than they want to admit

Lynch that faggot

>tries to fit in with Sup Forums by using le memes and buzzwords
it's fucking reddit coming here like roaches

>Faggot who craves BBC
No.

Also: don't think I missed your shitpost mistake you fucking faggot. If you're going to spam random threads with off topic bullshit that doesn't have anything to do with the OP just to fucking spam and shitpost, at least do it right the first time you cock gobbling nigger.

probably most based /ourguy/ of them all

Calm down, reddit.

2nd image is related, it's you.

I still love Milo desu, he's been laying off the egotrip act lately it seems

Where even is he now? He's literally gone.

>If anything goes wrong it's Kushners fault.

Well actually it is his fault. Steve Bannon is based,Kushner is Libtard.

You don't have to not hate Milo to like Trump or vice versa, dummy. You're making an argument that doesn't exist. Thanks for shitting up the board with your spam images though.

>it's fucking reddit coming here like roaches

Im not so sure of that. We have survived invasions and shills, but it appears that people waving the nationalist flag and buying into every Trump tweet never actually knew what that was going to lead to, and they are now shocked that America has balls again

He's my guy.

I think the past couple of months would have been more fun with him still in play.

I also like that he didn't try to excuse the Syria bombing.

no.he's a faggot and a jew. double no.
>saged and reported

Well he browses Sup Forums, so he is to a certain extent.

Correction : He's a niggerfaggot loving faggot.

milo is a god among men, sorry, it's true

and what he said about young gays is objectively true. there are outliers for everything and homeless, socially excommunicated young gay men, on the verge of suicide and drug addiction on the streets, do exist. these young people (14-15 yrs old) obviously benefit from romantic liasons the same way a homeless 15 yr old straight boy would benefit from a romantic liason with an older woman.

the older party is still a predator, sure, but it is an objective truth that there is a benefit to be had by some young people who find themselves in very difficult and precarious positions :(

t.Reddit
Get the fuck out of my board

Sooo.. yes?

> pic related