Daily reminder these are the "people" the Eternal Burger attacked Assad for

>Daily reminder these are the "people" the Eternal Burger attacked Assad for

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We know.

Americans soldiers are going to die for thoses people. That's what Jews do.

disgusting

>tfw the middle east wont get glassed in your lifetime

You know the answer

Nope. Trump won't send our boys into the middle east. He's made that VERY clear. He'll bomb em' all to hell, but "boots on the ground" is out of the question.

Israeli aircraft are already attacking SAA as we speak

I'm sure he will tell the truth this time.

I've been wrong before, but I'm rather confident that we won't be sending troops into Syria. Pray for us, Krautbro.

I don't think there's much hope left in this regard desu. I will give up on politics alltogether. Trumpenstein was the last politician I ever put faith in. Won't happen again.

Fuck democracy! It's all fake.

King kike

Bump

based partisangirl

plz goy

Why are you trying to remind us? We know very well that the powers that be don't give a fuck who lives in the region as long as they gain the power/major influence to control the resources of said region.

This is not surprising.

I know dude.. I'm going to remain hopeful that Trump does the right thing. He's a good man with evil voices whispering in his ear. Our media has relentlessly attacked him and his own family (Ivanka, Jared) is leading him astray. His boys (Eric and Donald Jr) are grounded and I hope he heeds their advice.

I am here to remind all the 58-D, le donald cultists.

Backstory?

And is there a vid with full sound?

"moderate beheaders" fighting Assad beheading a boy they captured whom they alleged of spying for the enemy. One of them was later seen doctoring that video of the white boy in the bus which your pentagon media used to shill against Assad at around the second or third debate.

>Trumpenstein was the last politician I ever put faith in.

Not even a shill, i feel the exact same kinda like i lost a good friend who i dearly trusted

Do you have any faith left for Le Pen? I really find it hard after Trump to trust ANY of the politicians in Europe. Well, I actually DON'T trust them at all.

Absolutely not, even though i want her to be president to change the stagnation France had for the last 30 years but thats about it.

Unleash hell desu

I really don't know anymore what we can do. Now that we've lost the USA as an ally in this fight entirely. We're on our own, but our traitorous politicians are just the same cancer. And in a few years Europe will be finished. Horrible. We're headed either for civil war or to be simply replaced in our ancestral homelands.

I haven't been this black pilled in a long time.

Do me a favor.

I saved this vid to my phone a while back and showed some people.I need some proof that it's fake.

Got any more pics like the one you added?

McCain meets with groups like this and gives them Weapons & Intel.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

kill yourself faggot

Why are people this being in-denial about it? Face it, the kid was brutally murdered we live in a fucked up place.

Hoping for a civil war but i doubt it will ever happen.

it really saddens to me see my nation the way it is now, but theirs nothing we can do about it except hoping for a good leader, but that dissapeared with Trump so ya idk what to think anymore just live life and cry for the destruction of your culture and identity.

Civil war would be nice though.

These videos are staged all the time.
It's pretty profitable desu

If you are talking about the boy covered in white stuff in the bus, then yes.

If you are talking about the video in OP, then no,

You're a fucking dumbass.

9/11 was done by muslims too

kys

I wonder how it must feel to consider the West weak and decadent and yet know deep down that we could turn your history and homes to dust and ashes if we weren't so kindhearted and altruistic.

Reminder that Trump is a Neo Con shill, no American first policy should allow us to bomb Syria with Hebrew Hammerheads. The region needs stability.

es wird nie einen wandel geben der vom volk ausgeht.
es hilft eben auch kein drumpf.

das ist die blackpill

Die politische Macht des Establishments wird aber auch keinen grundlegenden Wandel herbeiführen. Und es war ja nicht das Volk selbst im Falle Trump, sondern nur das Volk, das in einem Politiker seinen Retter sehen wollte. Trump war eben kein Diktator. Aber wenn ihn seine Basis jetzt verlässt, dann wird er bald ausgeschissen haben.

This video is fake. Kek. Get better sources you stupid kanacken.

Nour al din al zinki already claimed responsibility for the beheading.

He's probably one of those that got the "8-D plan", too smart for all of us