NOW OR NEVER: Get #KeepBannon Trending on Twitter Now!

It's already being Tweeted!

Trump is seriously looking like he might be getting rid of Bannon. Once Bannon is gone, you can bet the group of Stephen Miller, Sebastian Gorka, Kellyanne Conwayy, etc. will start to fall apart. Twitter is a very powerful weapon to fight back, or at least make it harder for Trump to deny that he'd be screwing over his base by doing this.

MAKE IT HEARD THAT YOU DON'T WANT BANNON CANNED!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4403860/Trump-doubles-Bannon-ultimatum.html
> Trump doubles down on Bannon ultimatum

nypost.com/2017/04/11/trump-wont-definitively-say-he-still-backs-bannon/
> Trump won’t definitively say he still backs Bannon

nbcnews.com/news/world/eric-trump-says-syria-strike-was-swayed-heartbroken-ivanka-n745021
>Eric Trump Says Syria Strike Was Swayed By ‘Heartbroken’ Ivanka

youtube.com/watch?v=dvGknquwet8#t=105
> Roger Stone saying that Ivanka is leading the push to oust Bannon [at 1:45]

#KeepBannon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B8IvKx0c19w
youtube.com/watch?v=bx6V-e2DQW0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More ammunition

Trump is not completely lost. We have fighting chance if we can keep Bannon in there.

Steve Bannon served in the Navy

Jared Kushner was served with a silver spoon.

#KeepBannon

Keep it going! #KeepBannon

Let Trump know how angered his base will be if he gets rid of Bannon.

Bump

#KeepBannon

Bump

Bannon should quit. It's really obvious where this is going and he shouldn't want to be associated with it.

It's already moving a bit. Keep it going!

#KeepBannon

#KeepBannon

#keepbannon
also bump

Nah its over, you would need to bring a full threadnaught to keep Bannon in power. By Friday or next Tuesday he will be on his ass.

If you wanted to keep Bannon the hype machine would have needed to start about 3 weeks ago when the Health Act was being pushed. He's DOA now.

#AmericaFirst means Donald Trump needs to #KeepBannon

Trump can't get rid of Bannon before his 2nd term because he won't get reelected with a divide party. Not only would the "alt-right" sphere of media start to turn on Trump, but Bannon would likely make breitbart much more critical of him. This is on top of Trump's medicine approval ratings where the left are united in hating him. If the right isn't still united by 2020, Trump is fucked.

>Trump can't get rid of Bannon before his 2nd term because he won't get reelected

Make sure he fucking knows that...Everyone just assumes Trump completely knows how much Bannon means to his base. Why? Bannon hardly spoke during the campaign. We can't just assume trump knows this kind of stuff. We need to make sure he does. #KeepBannon

666D jew jitsu!!! based g-d emperor!!! kill syria for the koreans and israel! jews rule the presidents ear! fuck you all! usa rekt! thank miller and kush. fucking inbred retarded lizard robots.

Bump

this is theater

bannon always wanted to be in the shadows

his base doesn't even know who Bannon is.

there is only 1 person out of 4 in that picture that should be anywhere near the men's table.
>oh ya he's a goyim so we have to fire him and trash him in our jewpapers.

Did he always want to bomb Syria, double back on Trump's comments on the UN, currency manipulation, the export-import bank, and Janet Yellen, as well as cancel the hiring freeze that Trump put in place day 1? Or is Bannon being pushed out?

That's true. I made my point that I don't think Bannon will be kicked because I don't want you guys being demoralized. Bannon has a lot of power and influence. I agree with your message through and through

that miller guy is israel first all the way. haven't you read how based and pro-israel he was his whole filthy life? that's what i learned from ptg, where he posts about himself. what a sick jew. jews are never america first.

Here's also a brief description of recent events

youtu.be/B8IvKx0c19w

You don't know much about Miller. He is truly /ourjew/

Yeah - either way Bannon's been clipped. If he pipes up, he's gone. If he stays, he's neutered.

b-b-b-b-but jared started reading pol with his chabad friend stephen in 2015 and they are b-b-b-b-based pedes!!! g-g-g-g-d emperor? based kush? g-g-g-oybels?
>please clap

Hey, remember this speech?

youtube.com/watch?v=bx6V-e2DQW0

Yeah me too, Trump came up with it himself long before Bannon.

Trump's views and stances attracted us and people like Bannon, Bannon wasn't the cause of it.

the only thing that happened is that trump bombed a few planes at an airport, that was up and running in 24 hrs.

since then, china has saw that he means business and have been helpful on N.korea, the media has stopped the russian narrative, congress has stopped trying to get him for "russia,", he has some negotiation power with putin who now pretends to be at odds so they can come to an agreement re syria without being completely attacked for so called russian ties. mattis and him both said thats it for bombing raids on syria (absent anything crazy).

basically they are in position to get everything they want while having neutered the media and russian narrative

How has that been working out the last week? Kushner WASN'T with the Trump message all along. But now Trump has started to listen to KUshner. Trump needs an advisor (i.e. Bannon) who can counteract Kushner's advice.

you posted that earlier today you faggot jew. i told you i went to hs with him. shut the fuck up. he's an utter dweeb. an attention seeking cry baby.
>now tell me how he's based because he did a pledge of allegiance!!
>now tell me how based he is because he made a comment about mexicans while living in LA!!! dude based whoah dude whoahh!!! based!
>now tell me why he always had his mommy and daddy come pick him up when nobody wanted to be around him and he would cry and have a jew freak out fit (mentally ill)
why do you hate yourself so much stephen? post your sick nazi tats faggot.

Fucking Trump better know that if he fires Bannon, he's fucking done. His base will leave him and the fucking liberals will descend upon him like locusts. He'll be in fucking jail before the end of the year.

you posted that earlier today you faggot jew.
>not jewish
>not my meme. I've seen it floating around on here for at least a week.

its too early to say that has occurred

trump is still enforcing the border through sessions far more than has been in recent memory . the globalists are against that - it is not negotiable. the fact that trump is enforcing the border is proof that he has not been altered. if he changes that policy you know its done

that leaves syria/russia. it is too early to tell whether that has been changed. in fact it could go either way - and possibly trump did that on purpose to have leverage in negotiating with putin

YA OTAY, whatever you say wormtongue.
>what about that wall we kept hearing about? you gonna pretend like a fucking handball wall in OTAY is gonna be anything worth a damn?
"get everything they want" means being a fucking hillary-esque jew or a zionist kike or a soros demon.

#NoBannonNo2Terms

Ey I did my part, you do yours!

if you knew anything about kikes, you know that this is a chabad usurper kike's way of saying "heeeheeeheeee fuck you goyim heeeheeeheee" while he flicks two pennies and bows to a burning statue of satan. getting rid of the base or demoralizing the base works for all jews. jewry loves what has happened so far. hillary just offered donald a blow job.

Goebbels reincarnated as a Jew, how cruel.

Ivanka is the snake around Trumps heart. She is also cucking Jared & doesn't like Bannon.

Talked about it in recent threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

If Kushner becomes more involved in the administration and Bannon is gone I will not vote Trump in 2020. These people are more oblivious then Hillary Clinton and the liberals if they seriously think Republicans will vote for Ivanka and Jared. Two spoiled children of successful people? Are you fucking kidding me? If they run Democrat they won't vote for them either. If either of them ever ran it would be a gift to the the opposition candidate because they would easily win 75% minimum of the vote

isn't he already out? I read that Trump said he did not even really knew the guy. Even if that's a lie to cover Kushner's dirty jew ass.

He's still there for the time being. Do your part to make sure that stays the case #KeepBannon