Russia has been confirmed to have waged a propaganda campaign during the U.S. election

>Russia has been confirmed to have waged a propaganda campaign during the U.S. election.
>Multiple campaign and white house staffers with ties to Russia.
>Trump-Russia investigation heating up.
>All of a sudden Syria uses chemical weapons that it wasn't supposed to have.
>Trump now gets to bomb an empty base to boost his popularity at home. Bombing an "other" always boost a president's numbers at home.
>Base is still functional even after 59 cruise missiles hit it, most likely meaning they weren't even trying to disable the runways or supplies.
>Russia suddenly now gets to act very cold toward us.
>Eric Trump shouts "Trump bombed Syria so obviously there isn't a connection to Russia" literally 24 hours after the strike. Was probably left out of the intel meeting telling people not to be obvious as fuck about what's happening.
>Putin makes Tillerson wait hours to see him even though they're good friends. Obvious show is obvious.
>Trump says US-Russia relations at all time low, will now give him a convenient and explainable reason to change our relationship with Russia to something more pro-Putin.

How can anyone be so stupid as to not see the conspiracy here? This is like treason and espionage the retard edition. They do such a horrible job of concealing their motives.

Gotta give it to Putin though. He's seriously a master player. Too bad he picked a fucking moron to work as his puppet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
youtube.com/watch?v=i8WfSNCAc1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No proof of any of these claims

K.. Keep me posted

>Intelligence community already confirmed propaganda campaign.
>Multiple staffers already had to resign and recuse themselves because of their russia connects.
>Trump-Russia evidence was deemed "more than circumstantial"

Make sure to keep your eyes shut and keep shouting "democracy works" as Trump opens our country to Russia like an altar boy to a priest.

I bet that cartoonist feels smart about knowing basic history
Also sage

You can't sage Russian drones comrade

You're a fag BTFO shill

>Letting your hate for liberals override logic.

All roads lead to Russia. Just because democrats were the first to catch the scent of blood doesn't mean there isn't truth to it.

>Letting your hate for Russians override your logic
You're a fag BTFO shill

Intelligence agencies that have been known to lie about their sources(e.g. where they got the evidence that Iraq had WMDs) aren't good sources

And only Flynn resigned, and that was for lying to Pence.

Hmmm. Interesting view. What about all of the members of congress that hold dual Israel and USA citizenship? I believe most of them are from the DNC. Pick a side.

Comparing the intelligence community from 15 years ago to today is a logical fallacy.

Manafort also resigned. Session and Nunes recused themselves from the investigation.

At least know what you're talking about before you shitpost.

>Russia has been confirmed to have waged a propaganda campaign during the U.S. election.

please

You (((sir))) are a shill

>>Russia has been confirmed to have waged a propaganda campaign during the U.S. election

Cyka blyat i've been found out. Time to return for the motherland

The Democrats didn't need the Russians help to sway public opinion against their own party.

>a logical fallacy
Nah, its a matter of trust.

How can I trust the New Jersey Nets when they let us down in the 2002 championship?

What's that? You're saying most of the players and staff are no longer the same people as they were over a decade ago? But that would destroy my argument so I'm going to ignore you.

Hahaha

Nice conspiracy theory, nutcase. Tell us about the aliens next. lmao.

Shut up goyim use your (((logic)))

>Billions of planets undiscovered
>Universe constantly expanding
>Space community already found multiple solar systems that could sustain life.

What a horrible analogy. Statistically the chance of there being alien life somewhere in the universe is pretty decent.

Please submit a better analogy by 6pm tomorrow to me or you'll take this failing grade.

This wank stain thinks he's the smartest guy on pol.

We SHOULD have ties to Russia. Russia is defending the world against radical Islamic terrorism.
>Crimea
Done to protect the Russian naval base and Russian population in Crimea.

saged the fuck out

You're right, bro! Putin is everywhere and controls you like a puppet! He is the cool kid youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

Mexicans are actually saying this type of shit. Fuck Hillary Clinton and fuck New England.

>comparing the intelligence community from 15 years ago to today is a logical fallacy

Yeah I'm sure in 15 short years the "intelligence" community was replaced with upstanding members of society and had their unethical practices rectified, Obama must've fixed it somewhere between closing gitmo and shutting down the domestic surveillance program.

You're a fukin retard.

kek

>the same propaganda used to justify the same kind of war in the same part of the world at the behest of the same group of (((people)))

The players may have changed names but the game is exactly the same.

OP joins the proud conspiracy theorist tradition of 9/11 truthers and lizard overlord hunters.

Reminder that conspiracy theorists aren't just harmless fools but have a real cost in mistrust and sadly sometimes blood.

Russia has always done shit to influence the vote. It doesn't mean Trump was in on it. There's no proof. The so called intelligence agencies aren't trust worthy. They spy on us instead of the world or our enemies. WikiLeaks Vault 7. Proves they doctored and doctor information against the Russians, Chinese and Trump.

True

Listen. USA, Canada, ALL of Europe, AND Russia should form a Northern Hemispheric Strategic Alliance.

Why? Largely white, largely Christian, and most importantly if you're counting, total population of less than 1 billion. AND FALLING

That's right. Most white Christian people in the world are in these countries. We control most of the nukes. Allied, we are stronger than China. Allied, we are stronger than even Israel's tentacles.

Watch Africa balloon to 3 billion in the coming decades. Watch israel exploit the rift between europe and russia so islam can rush in to fill the cracks.

There is NOTHING WRONG with better relations, hell even coordination, between the "west" and Russia.

I'd go so far as to say the "pole shift" we need is a shift in consciousness from east-west thinking to north-south.

Northeners need to unite

you're like 50 years late buddy KGB has already caused an irreversible damage on your country

I fucking HATE this faggot. He just reuses the same faces for every politician in every fucking comic. I could fucking do better than this hack.

Have you seen Russian UN guy go full gopnik? Putin is pissed for real. No conspiracy, Trumpo just got cucked and kiked

youtube.com/watch?v=i8WfSNCAc1M