Are you a collectivist or an individualist?

Are you a collectivist or an individualist?

why are the 2 mutually exclusive?

both

Individualist. No contest.

And groups of individuals are perfectly able to form collectives as they might choose.

union of egoists

im a nigger lol

>Collectivism is the moral stance, political philosophy, ideology, or social outlook that emphasizes the group and its interests. Collectivism is the opposite of individualism. Collectivists focus on communal, societal, or national interests in various types of political, economic and educational systems.

Individualist, but I understand colectivism is the way.

It's in my interest as an individual to be active in my community in order to secure contacts, build bridges, etc. The two ideas aren't mutually exclusive.

wots that m8?

If it's anything like the loose collective formed among my dorm mates, pretty much all of whom had larger than life egos, then sign me up. That was great, and everybody decided how much collectivization they were comfortable with and at the end of the day we got along great and were happy to share.

a bunch of ayn rand's

Both.

Absolutely an individualist, which is why I love what Trump is bringing to America: individual responsibility

Im individualist but if a white ethnostate comes my way, i wont fight it

You are cooperating with other people to serve your self-interest. That means your thinking is individualist, not collectivist.

But I'm working with a collective of individuals. Keep making busted arguments. This is easy.

Are you stupid? Your self-interest is an end. Cooperating with other people is only a means. That means its not collectivism.

Are you stupid, the only reason you call yourself a collectivist is because you believe it's in your individual self-interest

People on here would die for a white ethno-state, that is not in there self interest, you are a cuck

why do you assume to know what's in someone else's best interest? just because it wouldn't work for you doesn't mean you get to tell people what's in their best interest, muhammed.

>Thinking that killing yourself for the collective good is a selfish act and not wholly for the collective

Wow, this burger education

Individualist.

The only people who want to be collectivist are those too weak to stand on their own.

I'm... selfish.

What the fuck are you on about? Any time you do anything, even call yourself a collectivist, it's because YOU BELIEVE it's in your best interest as an individual. Please stop being so retarded. You're using your self interest to justify you belief in collectivism. That's how dumb you are. And if you are in pain want to end it, you could justify it by saying, well I believe it's for the collective good.

What do ants do. Do that. I'm a "only strong as weakest link" guy. Pen mightier than sword live by it die by it type deal. Collectivist. Replicator coffee

Individualists win in an individualist society. Collectivists win in a collectiveist society.

As society drifts more and more towards collectivism, so should we.

>implying (((Trump))) hasn't already totally sold out to the kikes.
Hi nufag.

Standing alone against a mob gets you killed, dipshit.

So what?

What are you, some kind of kike? You're just in it to be a parasite?

Where does being an individual end?
What if only I care about my own family?
What if only I care about my town?
What if only I care about my country or ethnicity or humanity as a whole?
Can I be an individualist only when I'd betray my own family to benefit myself?

Both.

Individualist.

Not an argument.

Collectivism is the only way we can advance as a society, and work towards a goal larger than yourself is almost universally valued as a virtue. Having discretion about what the goal is and who you're working with is key.

I thought I had very clearly asked three questions. I used question marks and everything.

I don't really like the cultural Marxist stuff going around the internet nowadays. It forces people to defend others that they may not agree with while also forcing people to attack others that they have not antagonized.

The difference is, if your self interest changes you will not be coerced to stay with the collective. This is not an option in collectivism.

I'm a utilitarian.

Individualist. People will suck you dry if you never assert yourself. Individualism can lead to absence of joy but this can become acceptable

I believe in never being altruistic. If people want to be altruistic towards me, that's on them.

Sounds like more of a shortcoming of society at large for not being able to engage in a level-headed debate where facts and both sides' interpretations are valued, instead preferring to devolve into shouting matches and tribalism.

You need to cultivate a common love for irrationality to become a collectivist. If your spook then doesnt happen to crash on reality it can work out fine and create a drive to fulfill interests over many generations.

That has sideeffects tho, loss of liberty etc so it depends on balance and circumstance whether you need more individualism or form a collective.

Individualist.
Collectivist Marxist faggots can all get fucked.

i would be a colllectivist but i cant get any collectives to accept me. i am: ronery