Is this guy actually even saying anything informative at this point, or does he just ramble his geopolitical fanfiction?

Is this guy actually even saying anything informative at this point, or does he just ramble his geopolitical fanfiction?

who gives a shit? let him do whatever he does.

the latter

hi styx

Who is this Takahata101 looking motherfucker?

Hahahahahaha. Look at that fucking tard.

I mainly watch for his garden updates

I like stxy but he fits the typical cuck looks. I mean looks at those grandpa nerd glasses. AT least invest in something more modern.

>trusting Sup Forumss opinion on anything

find out for yourself

He makes great cat fondling videos.

we've had about enough threads above him. fuck off

fuck off nixon

who even took this picture of him?
what's his job?
can't believe I get political "updates/rants" from a satanist virgin

oh cool, another shill thread

I used to think he was pretty intelligent but then he did a few rants on a topics I knew quite a bit about and I discovered that he talks out of his ass mostly and it was just his manner of speaking and vocabulary that made him seem so clever.

IT'S QUITE FUNNY
T
'
S

Q
U
I
T
E

F
U
N
N
Y

He's riding on his success of predicting the presidential election and viewing himself better than Nate Silver.

Too bad he's trying to maintain a relationship with an ugly landwhale.

It's springtime and his attention is drawn to the agrarian pursuits of abundant produce...his garden.

We're now approaching thirty or forty fucking threads about Styx and PJW alone on a daily basis from the shills. Sage, report, and move on.

this is like the banana meme by now

I honestly thought this guy was infallible until he started making it clear how cucked his stance on Jews is during the last week or so

sauce

You went full Dungeons & Dragons.

NEVER go full Dungeons & Dragons.

OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT