Was America a mistake?

Was America a mistake?

Would we have been better off staying a colony of Great Britain? As an American, we just seem so culture-less and barbaric today compared to the Golden Ages of the British Empire.

Just because you're a soulless faggot with no culture doesn't mean the rest of us are too.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Op is a Massive Faggot.

We didnt have the stomach to fight you, it would be like killing our own people.

Blame the smugglers who chimped out over the tea.

Oooh hit a nerve, DeShawn?

>t. British Loyalist
Come off it, you lost, and we created something good. Our halcyon days are over right now but we haven't fallen yet.

>Blacky wants whitey to kill other whiteys
No blacky.

England is cultureless and importing barbarians to cuck them today. At this point in time it makes zero difference, except that we're lucky we don't live under their laws.

What are you implying here?

America was a necessary experiment to show that liberty and republic governments can ONLY happen with a white Christian culture and white nationalism.

>We didnt have the stomach to fight you

Right, no guts.

Also no balls.

The name is Dale.

Too bad the Brexit thing didn't work out.

Enjoy your muslims

Yeah we lost, but it was not worth fighting over. We put up a token protest, but like I say we didnt have the stomach to kill our own people.

We could have put you down, but why?

God dangit Dale

Any country that isn't a monarchy is a pathology. Monarchy is a natural political order. All barbarians in Europe created monarchies. Aztecs, Chinese, Japanese, Indians - all monarchies that developed naturally

Not worth fighting for? You lost a lotta of raw resources. Seems to me that the British Empire didn't want to give that up. And let me assure you that those colonist didn't feel like your people.

>Right, no guts.

Aww dont say that, you were a small irelivent outpost, we could have wiped you out, but why do that, that would be cruel.

Hate to burst your bubble Dale, but back then you just weren't important enough to fight over.

Idiot. He's speaking in general. Not to mention he's correct.

Saying "hurr durr not me thoughhh" is irrelevant.

Stupid burger making us look bad. Let me guess, you're a nigger?

You had several massive port cities. So much wood (and other raw material) was traded back to Britain to keep your navy strong. The trade was HUGE. I'm not going to pretend Colonial Americans took on the might of the entire British Empire, but you certainly didn't make it easy as you say you did.

Hell no-- if we remained a colony. only the east half of the Untied states would be Britain now.

To nobody's surprise, christcucks are claiming responsibility for the white man's achievements again.

Yes it was the pagans building those stone pillars in the dirt and sodimising goats who made our Constitution right?

What a stupid fucking question.

America has defined culture for the last two and a half centuries.

Reading a NZ gold rush book from the 1850s, were virtually all the immigrant gold miners came here for the opportunity "to call no man master".

White people were slaves in all but name until very recently.

America was a mistake but not necessarily a terrible one.
>Would we have been better off staying a colony of Great Britain?
All the money used to make the US would've been siphoned out. I don't think the Empire would've been willing to shell all that money out for the railways. So no.
>cultureless
That applies to every modern country thanks to modern capitalism, culture is nothing more than something to be sold or removed in order to make it more accessible.
It just happens that the US, being the birthplace of this form of capitalism, was the most effected. Also the US had less culture anyway due to being so young and it's inhabitants diverse.

You do realize most of the frontiersmen were HARDCORE Christians right?

>Not worth fighting for? You lost a lotta of raw resources.

Why fight when we could trade?

We knew very early on how massive you could become so we set about ensuring that was achieved.

You don't think the USA happened by accident without our help do you?

we designed the insurgency

How about you actually study the period between the ratification of the Constitution and the late 1950's, you tremendous faggot?

Was losing the war of independence part of your plan?

For anyone interested in an unbiased history of the Empire good and bad, here it is.

its a great read.

Would it surprise you if I said yes?

Uhh a little bit

It was token resistence, you needed the victory.

Considering that King Georges was devastated when he lost his rich colonies and the timberlands for his fleets, yes

Read the book I posted mate, its an eye opener.

Okay I'll buy it and give it a read but don't think that this changes anything. Our nation was not a mistake