Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

Yes, they did nothing,.

>implying there are Niggers in Northern Ireland.

no. i'm not a racist and i don't have anything against black people

I did once. He knocked me out in front of my girlfriend and as I came to I saw him fucking her on my bed. I left without saying anything because she seemed to be enjoying herself.

If you say it with a big grin and laugh they usually think you're joking.

No, there are none here.

Quite a few black people, but no niggers. That's mostly an African-american culture problem.

>This post again

no but i called a guy a paki and kissed him on the lips

Yeah, and then we watched the cowboys game.

Yeah, called em a nigger before sending them back to the cotton fields. Once they got in the field I lit it on fire and killed the cunt.

Yea he was stunned, did nothing

Everyday, to my wife's son.

yes, I said it to a black friend once at a party when I was kinda drunk

Somehow I was able to play it off as a joke

This fucking thread again

yes, told me its a bad word but we became best niggas and then gay niggas

Nigger

>Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?
We don't have any black people here so I've never met one.

no, because they'd chimp out on me, their whole tribe would try to get me and i'd be seen as an asshole by everyone.

Whoa. Deja fuckin' vu.
This is only the fourth time I've seen this post!

Yeah I called my ex step mom and brother nigger, each on a separate occasion. Felt really good to be honest they were scum of the Earth. My pops is going through the divorce now and is really sad, but hey, you burn the coal you pay the toll.

One time a gay black guy told me to and wouldn't leave me one until I did. He said thank you.

there is Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the bible. I used to call a black guy Abedenego, because the "nego" = nigger in portuguese

nah but ive said nigga in front of one

Yeah.
He was my nigga tho

Fuck yeah, I do it everyday, I was on the bus and the driver was a spook and I screamed at him HEY GET ME TO MY FUCKIN STOP YA STUPID NIGGER, GO ON BOY GET!!!!!!

One of my best friends is 1/8 congolese, i call him a nigger all the time, he doesn't mind it at all.

all the time just like i call koreans slopes they dont care

Never. But when I was little I saw one riding by on a bicycle and pointed, shouting "chocolate bar! Chocolate bar!". I was with an older kid from the neighbourhood who nearly died from embarrassment.

No.

Black people are aggressive and violent. This increased your risk of being injured or having to fill out all the paperwork that comes with legally defending yourself with a firearm.

Yes and they did exactly what you think they would do.

No, I dislike negroes as a collective but I might not have a gripe with an individual. Just because I want them to be repatriated to Africa or segregated domestically doesn't require that I be mean to the garbage man or cashier.

I am also not a nigger and therefore I don't hang around bars or clubs with other degenerates, and therefore have little occasion for being accosted by the left side of the darkie bell curve.

>black
>person

found the top cuck

I used to play football with a bunch, got to use "nigga" all the time.

Yeah I yelled " who's the bigger who.!?!?" And got my jaw popped by a 400 pound black friend of mine. We said sorry to each other and are still friends.
Another time said " let's listen to some nigger music!" In front of black friend and there was this awkward silence and I just kinda went with it. Saying sorry would have implied I thought he was a nigger so...

yes. called him a spooley first

>I don't hang around bars or clubs with other degenerates
le supreme gentleman.

Ye

I'm in a fraternity and got super wasted and asked my black pledge brother how it felt to be one of the only niggers in the fraternity. He kneed me in the balls. We're cool now.

One time, we almost fought but we both decided to calm down.

>dude, weed lmao

Into the oven you go m8

Have you ever called a white person a hick/redneck to their face?

I've called one an ape to his face

of course. but i've grown up with him since i was a kid and he calls me cracka ass white boi anyways

hes also my meth dealer

a black friend told me to call him "my nigga".

Otherwise no but I've driven my car around while my friend rolled down his window and yelled NIGGER as loud as he could at all passing black people.

I wasn't racist at the time and was very embarassed

sage this shit

yeah it is not a big deal here

It's how you say it not the actual word

yep, i said go back to picking cotton dumb nigger as a "joke"

all the black kids hated me for it but dindu nuffin

Most real niggers don't even care.

Don't buy into the actors they get to protest

faggot cuck

I use the Word "negro" as a common denominator to all people.

Pol is trollchow.

I can't start my day without beating two niggers into the dirt and bitch slapping a third one.

I was in a car.
Does that counts?

What else would you call them?

Yeah, but it was a long time ago. In school, the black bois would act all badass and talk shit until you called them on it. If they thought they were actually going to have to fight, they backed down unless there was about 4 of them.

Not since 8th grade. This nigglet in my class was being a turd and started kicking my chair. I asked him to stop but he didn't.

So I did a 360 and said "Dá pra parar com isso seu preto desgraçado?" (Can you stop this you disgraced nigger?) in the most autistically way possible and quite loud. Whole class started laughing and I got a sent off class. Principal gave me a suspension and called my dad.

I don't bloody think Sharia allows that.

Yes, at work.

He dared me to and I call him it just once.

Still keep in touch with him, he's doing better now from the looks of it.

>not having an irrational fear of another race because I'm not an insecure moron clinging onto racial superiority makes you a faggot cuck
If you say so

Why wouldn't I have? A term of endearment between friends.

you are a nigger loving faggot.

Please elaborate

Yes, classmate in high school that thought the most hilarious thing in the world was to run around and fart on people

Did it a couple of times, said he'd beat me up but never did. He probably could've if he wanted to, since he was two years older than me but obviously on account of being a nigger two grades behind

ITT: Things that totally happened

you love niggers. Simple.

No, but I watched a lady scream "Nigger" at a black security guard like she was Kramer. He just ignored her.

Only American blacks give a fuck about that word.

Amazing argument, I'm real convinced of the true nature of blacks

Nigger

just don't love niggers, cuck.

>bars & clubs
>dude, weed lmao
You've obviously never been in either if weed dude is your first reaction.

I did it to my black co-worker, he said "You lucky yous my nigga." and gave then gave me a fist bump and asked me what I wanted to get for lunch.
The funny thing is if you're cool with dindus they're really friendly,.
If I had to describe them they're like animals, they don't trust you at first but they warm up to you after a bit.

Don't have niggers in Australia. As much as the young abbos like to think they're African American.

>Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?
No, but I said it to the back of her head as I fucked that thicc ass

It's a valid question relating to current events and politics.

why is this shit posted every single fucking day?

Yes, plenty of times.

What are you some kind of faggot afraid of people?

>implying fucking a nigger isn't disgusting