NORTH KOREA SUICIDE WATCH

How many more days does best Korea have left? I give it a week before the nukes start flying.

Other urls found in this thread:

proxy.cm/north-korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We will outlive the Jewish states of America

less than a week, the armada is only a few days out now

Holy fuck is that you kimmy

Missiles 9am tomorrow. Kim successfully killed. Trump becomes hero.

Sure thing, Kim. Before even one of your nukes is ready to launch, we'll shoot your chubby gook ass to oblivion and separate the Korean Peninsula from continental Asia.
>we'll make South Korea an island and make North Korea a shallow sea.
>the sad part is that we'll have to print and issue quite a few new maps to account for our new terraforming program.

lol no but kudos to you for knowing who the real enemy is. If you survive the coming nuclear holocaust please apply for citizenship. We'd love to have you.

Will there be a ground invasion on our part? My stepbrother is in the marines and was stationed in Okinawa but was transferred to SK a couple months ago because of heightened tension, is he kill if shit goes down?

Tough to say. But if he dies he'll die a hero. And if he lives he'll live as a hero

good goy

I know your just some guy who's trolling, but no matter what, threaten war but don't initiate it. If you do, you'll lose and the Jews will come swarming in with degeneracy and banks

dat flag doe

nice trolling.

here is a north korean proxy:

proxy.cm/north-korea

Marines will definitely do a coastal invasion supported by ships. Army will roll through the heavily fortified DMZ, he'll be probably doing a lot of relief work trying to shuffle citizens out as army rolls through the DMZ

Do me a favor and google the no mans land located in the DMZ.

I don't see anyone 'rolling' through the DMZ at any time.

>havent seen a M1a2
>doesnt know effective range of Apaches are 5km +
>doesnt see fast movers as a threat
>doesnt understand that the US has mapped out NK positions
>doesnt know what a carpet bombing of MLRSs can do
You honestly think 1970 cold war technology can hold up against technology that is more advance and designed to specifically fuck it up. You seem very new.

They haven't even engaged yet.

I still believe that absolutely nothing will happen.

Well jungle gooks seemed to do pretty well against our 'superior' technology in vietnam.. I know we are technologically superior but regardless of technology one does not simply 'roll' through the DMZ

It`s not about suicide, it`s about sending a message