Does anyone here still unironically support Drumpf? He's reversed on every major policy

Does anyone here still unironically support Drumpf? He's reversed on every major policy.

What was the major policy here?

FUCK BLUMPF

What a clown, an orange clown. Screw you RONALD GLÜMPF YOU CUNTO

>Reversed

No.

Why is OP such a Massive Faggot

Are the other nations going to pitch in?

Yup. He's not an ideologue. He adapts as the situation calls for it.

So pretty much no one can trust Trump, not even NATO or Bannon. He's that chaotic.

sage

He always supported NATO. He did not support the free loaders.

Why do liberals try so hard to pretend to be retarded?

Holy fuck.

Still a thousand times better than Hillary.

gotta stay unpredictable.

we need some happenings and more chaos.

>Amerilards were dumb and gullible enough to believe in Blumpf
Top lmoa

If you saw his talk during the campaign to the Poles in Chicago he was supportive of NATO.

>people seriously want to disband nato

not sure if serious or just Russian fags

>He's reversed on every major policy.
WRONG

>trump votes right now

You're right, the courts reversed both of his Muslims bans and now he's given up on it.

Now that member nations are beginning to pay their required % of GDP on defense.

Trump forced NATO into doing what he wants them to do so he won't leave. I don't see the problem with this.

I agree,I can't really see myself voting for Trump again after all of this. He has betrayed us. I want /r/the_donald posters to leave.

Trump literally can do no wrong in my eyes

Honestly this wouldn't even be a big issue of mine. Germany and other such nations just need to pay up.

I wouldn't be shocked to find out that intel swayed a few policies. NATO is certainly not the issue that will sway me

>given up on it.
it was theater in the first place

>there is potential for NATO to be useful to me now
>therefore it is no longer obsolete
I know they don't pay shills the big bucks but come on.

well i guess i'm a cruz missile now

lmao hurr durr George W. Bush II is actually totes cool goys! also stop using da jooz memes, they are mean!

He talks about NATO members paying their dues and fighting terrorism. Its a non story

Still dumb and gullible enough to believe in Trump. You greasy shit stain animals will be corralled soon enough.

NATO being obsolete, duh.

trump staff policy: stabilize the world
trump policy: be victorious

aussie shill

When is Chump's next rally? Can't wait to hear the audience reaction when he talks shit now. Will he get heckled by his own?

Keep sucking the Jewish cock, Cletus. I'm sure it's just a 47D Tennis match, like the rest of his flip-flops
>You could have changed things
>Instead you voted for Hillary Clinton in drag

Well, if we're going to fight Russia we'll need a military with a command and control that doesn't speak the same language.

>Ttw country not in NATO
I just want to fight side by side with Ameribros

don´t listen to this shill

>tfw you're not dying for Israel

>says NATO is obsolete cause it doesn't fight terrorrism
>NATO decides to invest in anti-terrorism
>Trump says it is not obsolete anymore

Makes perfect sense, only an australian subhuman couldn't join the dots.

Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage
Sage
>Sage

And why is that bad? I'm not Jewish but I respect my fellow religious bros

How is that shilling? A few months ago, Trump was literally trying to defund NATO. Now he says they're no longer obsolete. How is that not a complete, 100%, reversal of policy?

>IF THEY PAY THEIR FAIR SHARE AND NATO IS REORGANIZED TO FIGHT TERRORISM

Doesn't matter goy. He said its ok now.

Trumptards won't care.

>NATO is obsolete because they don't care about terrorism
>NATO starts caring about terrorism
>NATO isn't obsolete anymore
Make sense?

who do you want as a leader?
1) a guy that stopicks to his guns even if he was wrong

2) a guy that can admit he was wrong / adapt to the situation

I am genuinely confused.

I thought he just wanted NATO participants to pay in more? How is this a reversaL?

>I have no argument so I just sound like a retard.

How can Americans be so stupid? I can only thank you for paying for our defense here in the south while you could be funding your own people's education.

The only countries to pay 2% of GDP (the required amount) are:

1. USA
2. UK
3. Poland
4. Estonia
5. Greece

Germany is the 4th richest country on the planet and it doesn't put in 2%. Spain pays 0.8%. USA should be shitting on Germany the most for refusing to pay 2% when they're the 4th richest country on the planet. They should be shitting on France for being the 6th richest on the planet and not doing 2%. UK is 7th or 8th richest and we manage to do it. Canada has no excuse either.

Spain and Portugal and Italy are in the shitter economic wise and should just be removed from NATO until they're back on their feet.

>How can Americans be so stupid? I can only thank you for paying for our defense here in the south while you could be funding your own people's education.
Don't get me wrong. I want NATO gone. I'm simply saying Turmp hasn't gone back on anything.

>He's reversed on every major policy.
Because of his globalist democrat daughter and son-in-law. Trump handed his Presidency to them, that is why we are now seeing the globalist democrat agenda. Trump has no integrity, he wants to play golf and hang at Mar-a-Lago, so he let the two dimwits take over his Presidency. Disgraceful.

>does a complete 180 on nearly every issue
>reddit still shills for him as hard as the day he took office
Why is this? Are they in denial or just stupid?

do you know why is he able to "flip-flop" like this?

Because the US is what makes nato important or not. if we decide to back nato again, then i guess its fucking important again huh?

>What was the major policy here?

Well, glad (You) asked!!!

The High Council of Low-Quality Shit/Baitposters of Canada, Germany, Sweden and... everywhere that's not Australia...rump supporters... while.. CAN (You) BELEIVE IT!!!??!?! ???? XD LOL SO FUUNAY!!!.... SPELLING TRUMP as
>Drumpfh!!!!

HAHAHA oh wow!!

They are so witty and funny!!

Just... fantastic!

So Good!

Quality!

>how many layers of realpolitik are you on?

Not paying for more foreign wars.
Trump is well on the road to failing at this.

You do realise that NATO is the only reason shit hasn't gone down with China, right? NATO is needed as a pressure piece. You put shit near a problem and hope the problem attacks so you can introduce Article 5 or 4 or whatever.

NATO has no negatives. If NATO was gone, USA isn't going to turn the $600bn a year or whatever it is into something else. It'll still go in the military. Eisenhower warned you about the MIC and you guys didn't listen.

If NATO goes, then the EU Army is formed and Europe is dead. I know you probably, like all Americans, hate Europe, but that really doesn't play out in the long run.

Christ, man..

Source?

like... 33 my dude

>seig Atziluth!
>rend Assiah...

Was one of his policies destroying NATO?

why are shills so stupid?