China has now come to high alert and is sending ANOTHER 25,000 troops to the North Korean border

China has now come to high alert and is sending ANOTHER 25,000 troops to the North Korean border.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/852289016011657216
youtube.com/watch?v=oWhRNQVoako
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is...is it happening? DIGITS WW3

Fake news.

Wow, china must have an excellent stealth program to move nearly 200,000 soldiers, all their equipment and supporting ancillaries to not even have a photo go public of a literal army of bodies moving toward a border.

Uh oh

oh fuck

WEW
E
W

Praise kek. Remov3 Norkies

Digits make it nuclear

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/852289016011657216

youtube.com/watch?v=oWhRNQVoako

This will make the neocon war mongers very happy as (((they))) give DPRK some freedoms. Also, would be a damn shame for any and all young and impressionable children to be saved by (((them))) for trafficking er I mean humanitarian purposes.

Lol na

No duble dubleyas 3 2nite

Did you have a fucking stroke?

Fug

>Best Korea vs. Jews
>With jews you lose

In Gorea we have saying, "scared dog in corner going to bite".

I think most people fail to realize just how pussy whipped the North Korean regime truly is. They know if they engage war they'll lose immediately, all their power will be lost... all their food, entertainment, sexual pleasures, and power... will be wiped clean - GONE.

They'll more than likely recluse the further China and America close in on their border.

this pic arouses the canadian

Bump

M-maybe I could be your girlfriend tonight.

retard

My digits also confirm

>Everyone thought it would be the kikes or the sandniggers
>the slavs and the burgers to nuke one another
>it was the eternal asian all along

N-NANI?!

not wrong

Fucking kek

See