Exodus deniers get out Sup Forums will always be a Christian board

Lately i've noticed a swarm of Exodus deniers trying to deny the 400 years of slavery inflicted on the Hebrews by Egypt. I hope you know that Jesus believed that it happened. Just because the jews of today have been corrupted doesn't mean we have to deny their persecutions. If the Exodus didn't happen then everything Jesus said was a lie, and Christianity and Islam are all full of false prophets. Unless you are a heathen you couldn't possible believe such a thing, right Sup Forums? Obviously the Holocaust didn't happen but it doesn't mean we have to deny Hebrew slavery. The Hebrews and Israelites of back then are not the same as the Jews of todays.

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sure. Except Islam is full of false prophets either way. Allah = Ba'al/Moloch

we wuz egypt and israel

Why do you guys hate God so much? He chose the Hebrews and thanks to him letting them leave Egypt we got Jesus Christ. We should be thankful

>Sup Forums will always be a Christian board
I swear to fucking god this is an autist campaign to smudge christianity as a whole on this site... can you imagine, someone unironically claiming that this board is "christian", after looking at it's content?... exactly

Jews were never slaves in Egypt. How can you be so bluepilled?

haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/were-jews-ever-really-slaves-in-egypt-or-is-passover-a-myth-1.420844

You're from Texas and you aren't a Christian?

Fuck off fedora tipping scum

even the Jews admit the Exodus was just a story. stay defeated.

Sup Forums is Christ-positive, if you just look.

>Even the jews admit

Why would I listen to the corrupted kikes of today?

Why are they your authority huh? They don't believe in Christ, do you believe them on that just because they are jews?

The fact is that Jesus knew that the Exodus happened and we can't deny God's wonders as a christian board

I can't hate God until I'm convinced he exists.

Exodus probably happened but not when Jews believe it did and not how they claim it did.

Also Christianity is a Jewish religion and will never be anything else.

Next time I see a WE WUZ KINGZ I going to say the Africans enslaved the hebrews and American slavery was just deserts

they may have been enslaved
vut they did not build enochs pillar

I have unironically come to accept the ancient astronaut theory

Except that there is no record of the Exodus happening. There are no records that the Hebrews moved to Egypt en masse. There are no records of them being really popular one generation and then slaves the next. Under what pharaoh did this event supposedly take place? Some people say Rameses II, but there isn't really any evidence for that. He just "seemed right" and his reign was so long and eventful that it is easier to argue that the issue with the Hebrews "slipped through the cracks" of the historical record.

The Egyptians didn't even practice slavery on a terribly large scale anyway. The peasantry was generally loyal and willing to work on public works projects so there was no need for an additional labor force. Exactly what were the Egyptians forcing the Hebrews to do? Grow their own food?

And then there is the fact that none of the other empires in the area caught wind of this supposedly major event. I mean, the Egyptians are brought to their knees and no one else takes advantage of this? Was this supposed to take place during the Bronze Age Collapse? But that means it couldn't have happened under Rameses II. Am I missing something here?

The Jews would never event a horrific incident to make themselves the victims.

hmmm

Why don't Hebrews hate egyptians more than Christians?

This has also bugged me, and is one of the main reasons I find the Bible difficult to take seriously. People also argue that Jesus' life, death and resurrection are incontrovertible, but then again, that's what I was told about the Holocaust, no? Both of them are supposed to be 'extremely well-documented' and both are the cause of great deals of religious devotion.

You already believe in God, you just hate Him

but a group of men got together and decided which books were canon. Just think of the telephone game. The original message will change by the time it is written down.

Yeah, but the story of the Exodus was a strong Jewish tradition even before Christianity. The celebration of Passover predates the Council of Nicaea by several years.

Modern day Jews are not related to the ancient Israelites of the ancient world. The closest people on earth related to them is, ironically, the Palestinians. What made the ancient Israelites unique from all other people on earth back then was their lineage. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac, Israel and many of the Kings of Israel and Judah. After the destruction of the Temple in 70 AD by Tiberius all records of genealogy were destroyed. After that the Israelites were scattered out throughout the Roman empire blending in and assimilating into various cultures.

What also separates Jews from Israelites is the fact that they don't honor the traditions of the Torah nor believe them. The religion of Judaism of today is actually descended from Phariseeism who's religion descended from Babylonian mysticism. That's where the Mishnah and the Talmud came from. They are the beliefs of Babylon, not Jehovah.

After the Jews rejected Jesus, God moved on and adopted gentiles into his fold and TITLED them Jews. God's chosen people of today are "Jews" only by title who honor the arrangement of Jesus Christ as their King and leader. Anyone who calls themselves "Jew" today who doesn't recognize this arrangement of Jesus Christ is described by Jesus in Revelations as "Synagogue of Satan."

Pol isn't Christian. God hates all of you equally, and you will all burn in hell.

This is not unusual, for kings of more modern times have recorded only their victories and not their defeats and have often tried to erase anything historical that is contrary to their personal or nationalistic image or to the ideology they are trying to inculcate in their people. Even in recent times rulers have tried to obliterate the works and reputations of their predecessors. Anything regarded as embarrassing or distasteful was left out of Egyptian inscriptions or effaced as soon as possible. An example is the chiseling away by her successor, Thutmose III, of the name and representation of Queen Hatshepsut on a stone monumental record uncovered at Deir al-Bahri in Egypt.—See Archaeology and Bible History, by J.P. Free, 1964, p.98 and photograph opposite p.94.

Manetho, an Egyptian priest who evidently hated the Jews, wrote in the Greek language about 280B.C.E. The Jewish historian Josephus quotes Manetho as saying that the ancestors of the Jews “entered Egypt in their myriads and subdued the inhabitants,” and then Josephus says that Manetho “goes on to admit that they were afterwards driven out of the country, occupied what is now Judaea, founded Jerusalem, and built the temple.”—Against Apion, I, 228 (26).

While Manetho’s account is in general very unhistorical, the significant fact is that he mentions the Jews as being in Egypt and as going out, and in further writings, according to Josephus, he identifies Moses with Osarsiph, an Egyptian priest, indicating that, even though Egyptian monuments do not record the fact, the Jews were in Egypt and Moses was their leader. Josephus speaks of another Egyptian historian, Chaeremon, who says that Joseph and Moses were driven out of Egypt at the same time; also Josephus mentions a Lysimachus who tells a similar story.—Against Apion, I, 228, 238 (26); 288, 290 (32); 299 (33); 304-311 (34).

Interesting.

So much history in the last 100 years has been proven to be false, and yet we are to believe something from thousands of years ago is accurate? Something written by self serving priests? A lot of the non-biblical accounts of the exodus show that the Jews were EXPELLED and they left with a shitload of gold and treasure, ruining the economy of Egypt.

I bet in the year 3000 (((they))) will be talking about the "evil Americans" who enslaved them for hundreds of years before they valiantly escaped, and then America was "conveniently" destroyed by "god".

I wonder if the christ-cucks will fall for that bullshit too?

No one buys your tired dogmatic corruption of history goy toy.

No matter how much you want to be a kike puppet worshiping a dirty kike corn dog it won't change the fact that the Jews were never slaves in Egypt.

The only reason exodus is a thing is because the god of Abraham and the big 3 are stolen from Egypt. You all worship the same thing, the cult of Saturn, The cult of the sun and the cult of the moon.

If you want to go even deeper into your stupid text and take it as literal than read psalms 147:5 and Colossians 1:16. It means literally that the universe is predetermined and that you and no other actor around you has free will. So no matter how much you want to call people wrong or assume judgement they are only acting out your sadistic gods will.

You have no exit strategy, just more lies and confusion to wallow in.

Ah yes, the "they recorded there victories but never there defeats" card. The Sea People and Hyksos say hi. Furthermore, how do we know of other minor cultures that had an outsized impact on a major empire? Well, the enemies of said empire (usually their neighbors) recorded it with an almost giddy delight. That said, even if we take your random priest born nearly a millennium after the fact at face values, he is describing an event very different from the one in the Bible.