Nazis and Islam?

Sup Forums seems to often support Nazi Germany for its clarity of vision, discipline, and ruthlessness. These can be effective tools for change. But Sup Forums also hacks on Islam for similar qualities which are white Christian Europe. After WW2 many top Nazis were in the middle east, Egypt especially, to carry on the fight against Jews and against communism. Skorzeny himself was directly involved in the foundation of the PLO and well known to the muslim brotherhood. Does Sup Forums acknowledge this dichotomy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAlcp_Tw_XU
youtube.com/watch?v=ndUJl6aNsMA
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Europeans hate Jews more than they hate Islam.

Idk about Sup Forums is mostly a bunch of Internet autists but this is what I know from being a European Jew myself.

My arab grandfather loved Hitler. He was actually inspired a lot by Islam and Muhammad (pbuh)

Ugh, typos. Sup Forums hacks on Islam for similar qualities which are destroying white Christian Europe.

Well, the average muslim has an IQ of around 65 and we have come to realize that they have been corrupted by religious leaders.

Morons following a shitty ideology

I believe it, user. Hitler was well admired by Muslims after the war because of his antisemitism. Mufti Al-Hussein was a Palestinian leader tight with the Nazis trying to toss out the British and the droves of Jews heading to Palestine to escape Europe.

Mein Kampf in translation became very popular in the middle east too.

Vladimir?

Here's my question: Nazis were probably the most successful antisemitic modern power. Sup Forums likes Nazis.

The Nazis and the radical Muslims of the day were pretty close. In fact, with Al-Husseini's help there was a large SS contingent in Bosnia made up of Muslims, created to fight the communists and attack Jews. I love that photo of SS warriors wearing a fez, and a logo of the swastika over a scimitar.

I doubt that many know this element of history. Especially Sup Forums. One could argue that Nazi influence is an important element of the muslim brotherhood, of the PLO, of Al Queda, and of ISIS.

Basically my vision of the future of Europe is an Islamist-Nazi alliance which will persecute Jews, shut down feminism, and while it will bring Europe to the Dark Ages it will in a way save Europe from utter demographic annihilation.

Europeans are already kind of like this: they admire Arabs, Palestine, ISIS, and hate Jews, Israel, the USA, and the UK.

So this unholy alliance already seems to be forming.

Hitler apparently thought Islam to be a religion of warriors, whereas Judaism and Christianity were a religion of slaves and cucks.

So how does Sup Forums reconcile it's pro Nazi and anti Islam stances?

We see on Sup Forums the occasional thread asking why it hates Islam when Islam embraces antisemitism, conservatism, morality, and keeping women in their place.

Sup Forums typically calls those OP mudslimes. But the idealogical connection, and the historical connection especially, with Nazis after WW2 makes me ask in all seriousness, not as a troll or shitposter or reddit ambassador.

I'm not sure what you're asking, though.

Why do some people on Sup Forums hate Islam?

Can you seriously not think of a single reason?

How about all the terror attacks, rapes, murders, and just generally petty crimes, disrespectful arrogance, failure to integrate, etc.

I'm not even saying that's necessarily means your argument is wrong but I can think of a few dozen reasons to hate Islam just off the top of my head.

The problem with current day Islam is Saudi acting like kikes and using Islam as their sword for a world wide Arab empire secondly apart from being woke about Jews islam lacks any economic or scientific thought their is no scope for development according to Islam

the bosnian nazis and croatians were still fucked up muslims as usual regardless.They killed innocents. Cetniks removed them

>I'm not even saying that's necessarily means your argument is wrong but I can think of a few dozen reasons to hate Islam just off the top of my head.
I agree, user. But radical Islam seems to be very closely connected to the idealogy of the Nazis. And closely connected historically. Seriously, Yassar Arafat was literally a protege of Otto Skorzeny.

So why does Sup Forums love Nazis but hate Islam? That's my question.

If you actually think Islam is anti degeneracy you fell for a serious meme user I agree feminism and homo behavior are pretty degenerate but child molestation, sex slaves, cousin marriage, homosexuals, genital mutilation, treating women as property I can go on and on

But they were embraced by the Nazis. SS uniforms and everything. Muslims in the SS, I'll bet that most of Sup Forums has no idea. Selective history?

>So why does Sup Forums love Nazis but hate Islam?
Most Nazi's were defending their own nation, not for the killing of jews. However Nazis like the Handschar divison were Islamic, and pure scum for killing innocent Christians.

I guess I can't answer that because I don't love Nazis but at least the Nazis accomplished impressive things like:

>Nazi architecture
>The Autobahn
>The VW
>The V-2 rocket
>The Tiger Tank
>The Wehrmacht in general
>Operational Barbarossa
>Invasion of France
>The U-Boats

Etc. etc. whereas the Muslims haven't really accomplished anything unless you believe that hating Jews and committing atrocities is in and of itself an accomplishment.

Nazis were massive pussies and Islamic terrorist doing suicide attacks are no difference

It's really simple Nazis represented progress Islam represents the opposite

The Ottoman Empire was basically impressive in Hitler's day.

Something happened.

cetniks are where its at boy. never even collaborated

Been doing his rounds. Trying to keep the timeline in check

>If you actually think Islam is anti degeneracy you fell for a serious meme user I agree feminism and homo behavior are pretty degenerate but child molestation, sex slaves, cousin marriage, homosexuals, genital mutilation, treating women as property I can go on and on
I don't disagree with you user. I'm not making any argument here, simply pointing out an obvious paradox of Sup Forums's allegiances.

Hitler did nothing wrong? Arguably, Nazi influence created Al Queda and ISIS.

most people on Sup Forums are dumb as fuck and don't realize that Zoroastrians have been pulling the strings for 6 thousand years. Every major religious war ties into the 10 bloodlines and they had breed themselves into the royal families of all of Eurasia by about 2500BC.

Iranians love hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=wAlcp_Tw_XU

>Muslims haven't really accomplished anything unless you believe that hating Jews and committing atrocities is in and of itself an accomplishment.
I think that much of Sup Forums would agree that this is an accomplishment.

Nazism and Islam both appeal to the same kind of autistic, humourless tards. Jerries are notorious Muzzielovers as well, long before the 20th C.

also Clinton's are part of the bloodlines, CTR shills may slide thread this because I'm talking about it.

>People here are dumb as fuck
>Zaroastrians run the world

An average of member of Al queda and isis cannot read and understand Arabic they fight for the world domination not the preservation of their race how did Hitler influence them, do you have some quotes or nuances to back up your claim

>most people on Sup Forums are dumb as fuck and don't realize that Zoroastrians have been pulling the strings for 6 thousand years. Every major religious war ties into the 10 bloodlines and they had breed themselves into the royal families of all of Eurasia by about 2500BC.
I stopped paying attention to this illuminati bullshit when Alex Jones stretched even his limits of credibility to tie Obama to the royal families of Europe and the Rothschilds.

Two factions can have the same core principles and still oppose each other. In fact, that's the case with many historical conflicts.

It's just a matter of whether or not a common enemy poses a bigger threat than the other faction. In the case of WWII, two nationalist forces joined to fight internationalism/communism. That doesn't mean I want pro-jihadi nationalists in my country now that communism is no longer a threat just on the basis of jihadis being nationalistic.

>Operation Barbarossa

Ah, yes. The stupidest military move in human history. Such great accomplishment

Fuck I'm a miserable depressed Jew on Sup Forums and even I don't believe that. Sure, many people here would love for the Kewsnto get gassed but go on a NatSoc thread and see that they admire the Nazis for so much more than that like many of the things I mentioned.

The Muslims haven't even managed to Shoah Israel yet all they do is carry out occassional limited attacks that at most kill a handful of civilians.

It's like being a Nazi but sucking at it.

they are tied in lol, look at his mother's line. And Michelle is the descendant of slave owners who were mostly of noble stock.

What the fuck am I watching here?

Maybe not in its strategic result but the technology and logistics and sheer audacity are something to admire and certainly none of the Arab sneak attacks during the Arab-Israeli wars can compare.

He wasn't wrong, Judaism and Christianity follow "slave morality" according to Nietzsche. The best way to explain this is to imagine what sort of morale code a slave would have.

"Turn the Other cheek" is a plead not to attack your aggressor because your entire peoples lives are at stake if you do. The very idea of "I'm might be losing in life but I'll go to heaven in the afterlife and you'll go to hell" is a slave morality, but it fatalistically revokes any need to change your lot in life because in a slaves world there is no hope to escape it in life, therefore conform because you'll win in the next life.

This makes a lot of since for Jews, because for the majority of their existence they've been living in other peoples lands, often having to appease a nations customs (of course until they seize power)

Islam has elements of slave morality because it's obviously based on a Judaeo element, but it has a lot of shit basically designed to aggressively assault non-believers.

Fucking this. What a retard.

>One could argue that Nazi influence is an important element of the muslim brotherhood, of the PLO, of Al Queda, and of ISIS
The US allied with the USSR in WWII. One could argue communist influence is an important element of the American governmental system. You know, as long as we're both pulling shit out of our asses.

>how did Hitler influence them
Lots of books and documentaries on the subject. F'rinstance, Skorzeny went to Egypt from South America in the early 1950s there and was a military advisor. Many Nazis went to Egypt after WW2, some converted to Islam. When Nassar came to power and tossed out the British, Egypt became firmly anti-Isreal and many former Nazis were right there in it.

Skorzeny is alleged to have created guerilla-terrorist units made up of pissed of Palestinians to attack the young country of Isreal. Skorzeny knew Arafat, and perhaps even Khadaffi, and many other non-state sponsored radical Islamic groups.

>recognizing strength in other people means you want them to kill and replace you
Stay retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndUJl6aNsMA

Hitler clearly made a mistake, he should have killed the Jews. But he didn't, and then they invented the Holocaust.

So don't think anyone can say that he did nothing wrong.

I am aware of this but Making claims like they influenced creation of Al queda and ISIS is a stretch and secondly it's a well known fact Saudi and Israel fund these terrorists organizations to maintain instability in the middle east rendering your point moot

The fact that to seriously believe this is kind f funny. It's sad and depressing but it does genuinely make me laugh as well what I would give to live in a world purely of my own invention.

germans and jihadis go back further to even WW1 ... central powers.... pre hitlerian germany. oh, and the 9/11 hijackers all came via germany too.

is that Putin on the right?

>That doesn't mean I want pro-jihadi nationalists in my country now that communism is no longer a threat just on the basis of jihadis being nationalistic.
But communism, or "Russianism" under Putin, is still a threat. Most burgers can't read a map and don't realize that Russia is much closer to the middle east. And if Russia is making moves to gain influence in that region, is Trump going to allow it and stick to his isolationism, or is he going to interfere by sending missiles against Assad? This Nazi-Islam connection isn't just a historical footnote, but has very legitimate influence on what's going on at this very moment.

Wanting to adapt others' ideas for your own purposes is not the same as wanting to commit literal suicide.

If guns are a new invention and I see a guy with a gun, I'll say "I want one of those for myself." That doesn't mean I want him to shoot and kill me.

What is so difficult to understand? It sounds like you're deliberately ignoring reality and logic for the sake of propagating the emotionally driven nonsense that is your argument up to this point.

>It's like being a Nazi but sucking at it.
Agreed, user. Too many middle eastern governments have been kept in check by American aid and military support, forestalling radical Islam as a force of politics. But those dictators who promised to fight communism, well many were swept aside by the Arab Spring. Now in many countries the muslim brotherhood has serious political power. This doesn't bode well for Israel of course.

The grand mufti of Palestine was one of the people who suggested the final solution because he didn't want them deported to Palestine. He said Jews were the greatest enemies to both Germans and Arabs so Hitler should exterminate them. Plus mein kampf is a bestseller in the middle east

If you believe this, you'll believe anything. Moron.

I don't admire Arabs or ISIS you faggot, they're scum that need to stay the fuck out of our lands

Israel loves the Muslim Brotherhood they are good and reasonable goys that can be worked with, it's Iran and Hezbollah and the Shi'ites that they fear.

>as long as we're both pulling shit out of our asses.
Yes, "influence" can include being in opposition to a thing and thus prompting that thing's growth. Of course Russian communism had a huge influence over post WW2 American politics. That's not the same thing as I'm saying obviously.

You're not European...

>rendering your point moot
That's not my point at all, you fuck.
My point is that Sup Forums seems to love Nazis and to hate Islam despite the ideological and historical connections between the two.
That's my fucking point.

>is that Putin on the right?
Looks like him, but I think it's a Bosnian Muslim in a photo of the SS division comprised of Muslims during WW2.

Putin is not a communist, you retard. I can tell you're stretching to make a point but this is just sad.

>Nazi-Islam connection isn't just a historical footnote, but has very legitimate influence on what's going on at this very moment
It doesn't. Muslims have hated Jews since the inception of Islam. They've also terrorized hundreds of countries in the same manner that they do today for centuries. As others have pointed out, a huge portion of Muslims today aren't even literate in their own language. So not only is it a footnote, it's one that's been seldom studied or contemplated at all.

Also ISIS is explicitly anti-Christian. You think they're the successors to a group which literally draped itself in Christian mythos? The swastika itself is known as the crooked cross.

>Also ISIS is explicitly anti-Christian. You think they're the successors to a group which literally draped itself in Christian mythos? The swastika itself is known as the crooked cross.
The swastika's roots has nothing to do with Christianity, you retard. If you believe that it does then you literally have no idea what you're talking about and should fuck off. You have no credibility here.

its not even hidden.... she's from a famous family you can trace it back on wikipedia and genealogy sites for fuck sakes....

Is Obama also a shape shifting lizard alien? I can't keep these retarded theories straight.

Because Muslims aren't white. They're not into protecting the nation, they want to mix everything into brown so they can call you "Arabs." Just because they hate gays and put men above women it doesn't mean they're a good ideology.

Plus Nazism isn't a religion. It's not so intertwined with every aspect of yourself. Islam is a radical ideology disguised as religion, except they worship some pedophilic warlord and sperg out when someone insults him

>Ideological similarities
Similarities begin the key word I am pretty sure Jews look down upon race mixing and want an ethno state if you look at bits and pieces of an ideology and try connecting it with bits and pieces of another ideology you are bound to find similarities
>Historical connection
The connections had more to do with them being an ally than Islam, but yes an interesting piece of history for sure

I didn't say shit about aliens, fuck off with your strawman bullshit. They're all human. Just smart as fuck and have controlled the world through trade routes, arranged marriages and using banks to prop up empires to loot each other and make off with the cash.

>Because Muslims aren't white. They're not into protecting the nation, they want to mix everything into brown so they can call you "Arabs." Just because they hate gays and put men above women it doesn't mean they're a good ideology.
>Plus Nazism isn't a religion. It's not so intertwined with every aspect of yourself. Islam is a radical ideology disguised as religion, except they worship some pedophilic warlord and sperg out when someone insults him
Thanks, user. This is the first decent comment I've seen to the question of differentiating between Nazis and Muslims.

The swastik is not the same as a swastika, you fucking dipshit. It is meant to invoke the same imagery as the iron cross and other obviously Christian-inspired symbolism. Why do you think Hitler chose it to represent the party?

>I didn't say shit about aliens, fuck off with your strawman bullshit. They're all human. Just smart as fuck and have controlled the world through trade routes, arranged marriages and using banks to prop up empires to loot each other and make off with the cash.
Icke fan, amirite?

Yes swastika is how English speakers write swastik

no idea who that is but I'll look into them. Just a history buff who saw that the mainstream narrative of history didn't make sense. Started reading Chinese, Russian, and Indian accounts of history and realized there's a fuck of a lot more to it.

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums would like Islam more if they weren't destroying the west currently and weren't so culturally and scientifically inept currently. I'd put them above niggers and hinpoos, they have positively effected the world sciences and have an interesting culture. If only they stick to their own lands, but that is true for everyone.

And you believe that there's a worldwide conspiracy of bloodlines? With every new US president the believers of that crap stretched credibility trying to tie the new guy to the old crop of illuminati/oligarchi. When Alex Jones and crew stretched Obama, who clearly isn't descended from "rich insiders", into that crowd then that theory lost any credibility it ever had in the first place.
I'm nearly fifty. This kind of conspiracy bullshit has been going on since before the internet was a thing.

>I'm pretty sure Sup Forums would like Islam more if they weren't destroying the west currently and weren't so culturally and scientifically inept currently. I'd put them above niggers and hinpoos, they have positively effected the world sciences and have an interesting culture. If only they stick to their own lands, but that is true for everyone.
Thanks user, the second decent comment made on this thread. Agreed.

Hitler and Napoleon both liked Islam.

I guess when you're an authoritarian trying to conquer a continent in the name of your ideologically-induced delusions of grandeur, a population of rabidly violent yet submissively loyal to authority drones is right up your alley.

True. But Hitler's ideology was totally fabricated and he knew it. I believe that he rode the "aryan supreme race" meme to get and hold power. He knew that it was bullshit.

Oh lord you are genuinely retarded, Aryan supremacy meme is a Jewish ploy to discredit natsco
Pic related

>Oh lord you are genuinely retarded, Aryan supremacy meme is a Jewish ploy to discredit natsco
And you should take a moment to figure out what I'm saying before you call me a retard, you fucking retard.

Sorry it's to early and I am still stoned

I have been asking where the antisemetic muslims are.

wow im so lucky i found the only smart guy on Sup Forums

the irony of a westerner saying muslims should stick to their own land. what the fuck do you think europeans were doing for the last 600 years? you think the genocide/looting/turning the world into a capitalist order, isn't going to have some repercussions?

I like the Japanese as well.
Just a worldwide antijew coalition would be fine. We can trade with each other while keeping israelis in israel

We could point to Bill kristols father. He was a trotskyist

Nobody who goes through a warzone doesn't have an appreciation for the universal fragility of and danger posed by humans. He probably saw strong adult men blown to pieces by conscripted teenagers using trench guns.

The Aryan Race meme was probably just his way of setting up a postwar aristocracy that would use the threat of the now dead or exiled Jews as a boogeyman.

Of course it's going to have repercussions, nobody is saying it shouldn't. But at what point does history become history? Should Trump be offering reparations to blacks? Yes, European mercantilism is to blame for much of the world's problems now. But watching idly as Europe is overrun and cucked isn't the answer either.

>looting
Found the nigger.

Zionists are the Nazis. Muslims are the new Jews; Palestinians are in death camps and Israel is carpet bombing Syria. I wonder why a few deranged grief stricken people act out in violence against their oppressor ?

Don't pretend to be the fucking victim you worm; not here.

Sup Forums btfo

Hitler prophesied that if National Socialism failed and America & Britain created a Jewish Israel, Germany would succumb to Islam and then proceed to conquer the world. Hitler believed Islam would rule the world, but only under German command.

>European mercantilism is to blame for much of the world's problems now

kek

The raping and pillaging was going to happen whether it was Europeans or locals. The only unique elements of European conquest was that it brought infrastructure, scientific advancement, and more social mobility than existed before.

Unless you're one of these noble savage revisionists who think that the underclasses of Asia and Africa were better off under their local lords.

>Hitler believed Islam would rule the world, but only under German command.
I'm in. It seems the clear way for unity and correctness.

Most of them were bosniaks or Albanians though.

Fuck The Shills! Come Fight For Kekistan!!!
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m