What would happen if I bought a bunch of Qurans, enough to make a decent pile...

What would happen if I bought a bunch of Qurans, enough to make a decent pile, and poured gasoline over them then set them all on fire with the intention of videotaping all of this and anonymously uploading the video on to YT from a discreet location miles from where I coexist. In the video I wear all black with my face covered and this is done in the middle of a desert with no landmarks (or chemtrails lol) the picture.

What would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Jones_(pastor)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove_World_Outreach_Center_Quran-burning_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KABOOM

Obviously I'd use a roman candle to light the pile. I know how volatile gasoline is.

Should be fine, have at it

Muslims selling Korans would make some money.

Just make sure someone subtitles you.

I don't know user. Let's test that theory.

I say do it if you're going to do it.

Why all the secrecy? The First Amendment protects against the government arresting your for burning the Quaran. Unlike our friends in western Europe, who serve longer prison sentences for insulting Islam than do Muslims who rape children.

What would happen? I would applaud.
Play their arabic bullshit music while you do it too that would be funny.

First shit on them and put bacon in between the pages

Fuck Islam, come get me trudeau

Uhm, charlie hebdo, but in the US. The gov't doesn't need to get involved

BURNING
Most Islamic scholars agree that burning old copies of the Quran, in a respectful manner in a clean place, is acceptable as a last resort.

In this case, one must ensure that the burning is complete, meaning that no words are left legible and the pages have been fully destroyed. At no time should a Quran be burned with the regular trash. Some add that the ashes should then be buried or scattered in running water (see above).

The permission for this practice comes from early Muslims, at the time of Caliph Uthman bin Affan. After the official, agreed-upon version of the Quran had been compiled in a consistent dialect of Arabic, the official version was copied while the old or nonconforming Qurans were burned respectfully.

He isn't afraid of the government he is afraid of the shitskin sub humans chimping out on him.

>a discreet location miles from where I coexist.

wearing a pig mask

>What would happen?

Your mother would get fucked by me

Jewtube would pull it retroactively. It would be baleeted before you even made it.

This.

OP probably thinks that he is the first to do this and that he will be so edgy. This has been overdone and Muzzies don't even care anymore.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

isis nasheed plz

Yeah, but they don't have neet autismo analysts to ID him.

So mix in generic trash with the pile and make sure there is eligible remnants, also use brand new clean Qurans.

pussy

/hwndu/ will find you

also piss on the pile, and throw in some pork chops

>Muzzies don't even care anymore.

Oh, bull fucking shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Jones_(pastor)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dove_World_Outreach_Center_Quran-burning_controversy

Muslims would use it to justify more terror and recruit more terrorists. Bad idea.

Btw buy the qurans anonymously and in cash and not at once or they will find you. Think about it, you order 25 qurans online, 2 months later vidya goes viral. Online merchant might have an "accidental" leak of the purchaser and address. Same if you order the books paying in cash at a bookstore. Somone may try to get security feed from cameras to see who is going in.

There are probably othet ways ruthless terrorists will identify you for revenge.

Liberals will use the incident to justify banning quran burnings and other things as hate crimes.

Dont do this.

The internet would have another quality video added to the ether

>Go somewhere like a public library.
>Dabble a bit.
>Make fake Amazon account with burner contact info.
>Pay for pile of Qurans (most likely a few at a time) using a burner paypal account or prepaid card.
>Have Qurans shipped at one of those Amazon Delivery centers at 7/11s few cities over.
>Delete trail afterwards.

A much, much better idea:
>Contact proper city officials
>attain burn permit
>post flyer at local mosque
>free goats and child sex slaves
>location: your home
>horde of muzzies arrive
>start burning qurans
>get attacked
>???
>profit

All the public libraries I know of you have to log in with your library card, that needs a drivers license. It is a big improvment to do that, but this wont help our cause. Liberals will just be in outrage and double down on open arms to muslims.

Don't pollute our air with that garbage just to gain nothing other than pissed off zealots that can't digest it without murder.

If you want extra irony points you could blow them with White Ice, homemade Acetone Peroxide high explosive like those used in suicide vests. Unfortunately I cannot tell you how to make it because the government will rape me for distributing materials on how to manufacture explosives (and that something like 90% of bomb making deaths are the result of White Ice going off randomly) I can only wish you luck

Just search for the anarchy handbook

The people who already want to kill you will still want to kill you. Everyone else will think you're a cunt.

But I suppose if you record it Sup Forums will give you some memey (you)s

Your dollars via capitalism would help them make and sell an even bigger pile to retards everywhere.

Do not fund islam.

Their internal blackbox would feel the burning anti-bacon books, and they'd seek you out as it is happening.

The external blackbox controls the hive, that's what you need to burn.

You'd end up dead anyway,someone would find who you are somehow and if you talk at all your own family will rat you out.Do it anyway.

Do it you faggot

kind of pointless, this stuff has already been happening for a while, google the korans thrown in a river and being dived after for retrieval. it's an ongoing act of subversion and planted conflict, watch christopher hitchens' debates on islam/religion and also steve coughlin's analysis of the OIC and current political climate, it's heavily manufactured.

What if I just wanted to burn one by myself in NY backyard backyard. No video would I be okay doing that? I could get marshmallows and Hershey and make a day out of it.

Do it and post vid or you're a faggot heathen cur

It would get taken down and your channel would be suspended.

In fact you can go ahead and crush and iphone in a hydraulic press, but if you pulled up an ebook of the Quran on your iphone and then crushed it in a hydraulic press the video would be removed and your channel would get a strike if not be removed altogether as well.

It's all over, dissent is being made illegal in Canada and is already illegal in Europe. American websites like google/youtube/facebook are all eliminating dissent as well. It's over user. There is no fighting it anymore.

No it wouldn't maybe in leafistan

Good idea.
>Actually do it and piss all the muslims off so they kill more people and Whites see just how crazy they are
I call it the strategy of tension

>anonymously

And some old shoes

Super edge

>anonymously
OP is a blacked faggot. Are you gonna borrow mom's car to do all of this as well?

FPBP

As-salāmu ʿalaykum

I've never seen an old abo without a beard before.

Yes it would, have you not been paying attention to what's happening on youtube? Most recently the channel that put up that feminists/islamists song animation got nuked off the face of the website. People covering controversial topics like Islam are being taken down.

Go ahead and try to post yourself burning a pile of Qurans on youtube and see what happens. If it gets any amount of views it's going down. If you think otherwise then you simply haven't been paying attention to what's going on on the internet. These are American companies doing this, you martsharting retard. American youtubers are being taken down. The Amazing Bananaman had to change his channel name and has essentially been demonetized off of youtube as have every other remotely center and right leaning channels.

don't do this. muzzies will play the victim card and chimp out about muh oppression. non muzzies will have more sympathy for muslims. you won't be accomplishing anything except pushing moderate lefties farther left.

Ya know you could always not use YouTube™

Would be funnier if you were from Austria like where they're from.

>What would happen if I bought a bunch of Qurans, enough to make a decent pile, and poured gasoline over them then set them all on fire with the intention of videotaping all of this and anonymously uploading the video on to YT
>What would happen if I
>bought a bunch of Qurans
>poured gasoline over them then set them all on fire
>videotaping all of this
>uploading the video
> on to YT
> on to YT
> on to YT
>uploading the video
>videotaping all of this
>uploading the video
> on to YT
>uploading the video
> on to YT
> on to YT

Better yet, dress up as a muzzie, burn a bunch of bibles and torahs, upload that shit and claim that you're starting the caliphate in the USA and that attacks are imminent.

Now THAT shit would be gud.

There are other video upload and streaming sites other than Jew Tube ™

Turn on a vpn, create a new email address, one which does not require a phone verification to create, with that email create a new youtube account. And obviously when uploading use a vpn as well. You should be fine.

Get the fuck out of my country shitskin.

>OP: "What would happen if I uploaded this to youtube?"
>Me: "This is what would happen if you uploaded this to youtube."
>You: "HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

You would summon a Genie.

>Go Jew and start False Flags.

I have foreskin, it'd never work.

I was just suggesting an alternative if YouTube hates freedom as you mentioned you do NOT have to make fun of me

edgy fedora

Says the dude from the country where Closet Homosexuality is the national sport.