Can someone give me a quick rundown on this man?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this man?

he's a spook

secret israeli operative. also a fag.

complete shill false flagger

Works with ((them))

Whether he is genuine or an enemy agent, he is in fact based af.

He's the resident punching bag.

Don't listen to these fags, in terms of real people actually trying to make a difference he's the best out there.

The White All Sharpton

never seen him before

god he is such a beta. talks so much shit and then just lets commiefags beat him up

i bet even old man trump could beat this faggots ass

sure:

>complete faggot

there, saved you a shit ton of hours online

People hate him because he speaks the truth.
If you listen to him he's calm, not full of anger or hate, maybe a little bit socially awkward, and likely gay. But people get enraged, they try to stir up as much hate towards him as they can. They send their goons out to bash him, it's really fucked up.

Yes, but anyone who honestly spends time in an interview trying to discuss the merits of Pepe the frog, or, by actually wearing a Pepe badge on their blazer is not fit to be an icon for any movement whatever its size. He's a joke, more so than Milo.

At least he has balls. He's at risk of a stray nigger bulllet every day. What do you do with your beliefs (if any)?

shitpost on fourleaf

But hey kid, your doing a great job at that

Ill give Spencer credit on two fronts: he is almost always very calm and in control of himself and he is quite funny at certain times.

Probably taking the bait here but oh well
>gets punched in the face by some faggot antifa
>pussies out and runs away holding his face

He's kinda hot desu.

I'd let him call me a filthy kike and plow my ass.

>has balls
>if we fight back, they win!

You're wrong. we need more sincere young men taking action like him.

He wants to give us back our birthright. Check out his podcasts with Bowden

Checked.

Yes, it would have looked much better if he chimped and engaged in a street fight on camera

he is the greatest proof I've found that there are teams of shills on the internet, I had never seen him on Sup Forums for a year leading up to the election and then all of a sudden the media covered him as a symbol of the alt right with his heil trump false flag bullshit and a ton of posts on Sup Forums were made about him at the same time with language that was clearly foreign to the board

>"I want to bathe in white privilege"
Seems like a decent guy

chekd und kekd

He's decent. He gained a bit of respect for me when he marched against Trump-s missiles attack.

hey styx

Interesting guy.

if that's true, time to abandon ship

I love Richard Spencer and I love David Duke!

your birthright is in europa, go back now

fuck off Leaf

If that's your reasoning, you should have abandoned ship a long time ago. There are no meaningful GAS THE KIKES group out there.

Not what he seems

Neocon operative or spook

There's no reason he wouldn't retaliate to the threats he's faced unless he had something to hide

>asks about a controversial figure on Sup Forums
>expects to get legit responses

Better off doing your own research and deciding for yourself than asking a mix of shills and disaffected people on the fringe of society.

I literally don't have an issue with any of those statements. If you don't understand why supporting Jewish ethnonationalism helps make the moral case for white ethnonationalism in the broader culture--especially with so many jews in the media--then you just don't get it. Calling out Jewish hypocrisy on their support for Israel but opposition to other forms of nationalism is airtight argumentation.

David Duke is absolutely /OurGuy/. I wish he got more respect here.

American hero