MAJOR HAPPENING, KIM JONG-UN ORDERS 600,000 PEOPLE OUT OF PYONGYANG

MAJOR HAPPENING, KIM JONG-UN ORDERS 600,000 PEOPLE OUT OF PYONGYANG.

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3032113

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/04/12/trump-puts-bombing-kim-jong-un-on-the-back-burner/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation
earthquaketrack.com/p/north-korea/recent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proven false you retard.

I hope this finally results in a happening. Otherwise it might be the yearly Kim Chimpout where he asks for aid.

600,000?
1/10 of an Oy Vey!

1/10,000th you antisemite

1/100,000th YOU GOYIM

GET THE FUCK IN HERE CUNTS!

1/6,000,000th you racist anti Semite

got any sources?

It's at the top of Reddit right now, it has to be real.

>inb4 you have to go back
I only spy on Reddit occasionally to understand the landscape of normiedom, retards.

who here /safefromnukes/ and getting super comfy?

What's in Oregon? Farmlands?

>Among those who were chosen by authorities to move are people whose relatives defected to South Korea, had been jailed in a prison camp, used drugs or counterfeit money, and produced, distributed or sold pirated films from the South.
Really makes you think.

pot and hippies

Faggot

>Toronto is safe but Hamilton gets fucked up
Good

Hippies and communists mostly. Nothing of any value.

Send nudes plox

I should start building my shelter. NC is fucked more than I thought

You can also do that by going outside.

>I only spy on Reddit occasionally to understand the landscape of normiedom, retards.
>normiedom

you're posting on Sup Forums. shut it

How old is this map? Hanford Nuke Plant in WA is a priority target but it hasn't been active in decades. Fuck, i took a field trip there in school in the early 90's and it was a dilapidated shithole even then.

That's a fraction of the population, and the reason is to get the riff-raff out of town according to the article.

Probably won't get hit by a nuke.

Probably will die from nuclear fallout unfortunately.

I'd much rather just die in a blast..

dug a bomb shelter from my basement under my carport use it to store my garden can goods and homemade wine.. randolph county may not be enuff if winds carry fallout at least I can drink off some of pain of radiation death. and eat awhile if not as bad.

ARE NONE OF YOU READING THE ARTICLE? THIS IS NOT FOR THE NUKE SHIT

>(((((you)))))
>uses happening picture when it's not happening
FUCK OFF STOP ABUSING THE HAPPENING PICTURE
UNLESS IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING

read the article?
ain't nobody got time for dat

It's always happening

Lol I live in japan i am probably gonna get nuked first.

I think the time for that is over, and the US and now even China are tired of that shit.

American-Chinese-South Korean alliance to squash North Korea? honestly it would benefit all parties if handled appropriately. the big scary thing with a second Korean war was a nuclear exchange between the US and China. but I think China is willing to play ball this time. I think they're finally tired of North Korea's shit too. its bad for business.

Ayy bros, since this talk has gotten more serious I did some research, apparently North Korea's technological capabilities are on par with late WW2 technology, wtf? They have the Taepodong-2 which is essentially a short range 3-stage missile which is laughable compared to US/Russia/China rocket technology.

The only real threat is that they will develop a long-range nuclear missle program in years to come, but for now it's seems highly overrated.

Did I fall for the meme?

read it, purify the North Korean capital and allow only the loyal elite class to live there"
That whole country is built on lies, you don't expect me to believe that bullshit, its so he has a backup military force if there city gets obliterated

>kim

>USA using bacon to explain something

What is the sauce on the top map?

Colorado Springs Reporting in. We have NORAD here.

FUCK

Not happening. So then, what's the source for this one?

dailycaller.com/2017/04/12/trump-puts-bombing-kim-jong-un-on-the-back-burner/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Good, he's being rational. If I had the power to blow up anything with nukes I wouldn't be this restrained.

>'member when Trump was a madman who would end the world in nuclear hellfire

The only reason I think we haven't dropped the bomb on the Koreans yet is because Japan is in the fallout zone and Seoul is close to the north. If you see military movements in Japan or ROK, you know

Also here's another link

express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation

Did he test it?

>earthquaketrack.com/p/north-korea/recent

>Florida panhandle
I'm fucked

oh shit

They are probably saying that so no one suspects anything. The U.S. can send more troops to SK because the Norks will catch wind of it and they will launch the nukes. Trump has to get Kim when he's off guard. One slip up and SK and Japan get hurt too.

Actual Oregonian here

Portland in the northwest is full of faggots and illegals

Salem to the south of that is full of meth heads and illegals

The rest is hippies and farmers

*CAN'T

god damn i need to get into the clickbait business

CARRIER HEADING TOWARDS NK CLEARLY TO NUKE IT
RUSSIAN WARSHIPS HEADING IN GENERAL DIRECTION OF OUR DESTROYERS WHICH LAUNCHED MISSILES WHICH JUST HAPPEN TO BE IN THE GENERAL AREA OF THE RUSSIAN PORT
REPORTING ON REPORTS THAT X HAPPENED XDDD

Israel would get nuked after a series of false flags if Sup Forums had nukes

Boston.

Please nuke us.

ah so you're going with the 2d checkers theory. could be

NO HE DOESN'T

>This
The time of the great clickening is upon us.

>Chicago
I'm only visiting a friend. Fucking hell if I die in this nigger infested shithole.

Why are all those black spots in the mid west?

You think we'd bother with the false flags?

oil reserves/railroad/highway

>Live in Central Florida
>It gets bombed to fuck

Why? Man all we got here is NASCAR and dirt man fuck leave me alone.

fake news

Was really hoping for happening plus CNN reporter teamkills

Sup Randolphbro

Feelin' comfy over here in one of the most heavily armed counties in the country.

Not that it matters if nuke.

Fellow NCfag here. Charlotte too. I won't even see the flash

This along with China sending troops to the border and Japan sending warships...fuck it really is happening.

GODDAMMIT

>be foreign journalist
>ask handler what the big surprise is
>handler avoids eye contact, looks at ground
>"I... I have no idea, user"
>driven to huge outdoor auditorium in Pyongyang
>taken backstage
>hunt around for performer or Korean celebrity to interview
>ask handler who is performing
>"They're already on stage setting up. You can catch them if you're quick."
>you and your colleagues rush out onto stage
>look out and see an audience of millions
>glance at each other in confusion
>guards move in and block all exits
>publicly executed in front of millions of jeering gooks

Korean Central News Agency under DDoS attack.

www.kcna.co.jp

You have to go back.

hes going to be gassed lmao

thank god i bought my NBC suit three years ago.

>CNN reporter teamkills
I'm ok with this

Kim is keeping international journalists around him for when he does the nuke test, believing he won't be killed by a surgical strike if it will also kill them.
Pretty smart actually.

>that one black dot in southern Delaware

I swear if Delaware gets the Eastern Shore nuked I will literally go and rape whatever denizens remain after the fallout for destroying us all

I don't know about that specific location, but just because a nuclear plant is shut down doesn't mean there isn't still radioactive material on-site.

>jp
shamefur dispray

you have to go back

I WANT WW3 GOD DAMMIT SEND THE NUKES ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We need to shoop California as "no shelter required" for reasons

Literally no news comes out of NK except by those journalists. If they can't communicate to the outside world because Kim shuts off their communications, then they disappear, it could be dismissed as the military executing them after the strike.

I am literally between Tallahasse and the closest one to the West of it in Florida.
Would fallout kill me?

Underrated

>Whats in Oregon

The survivors.

TURN ON FOX

literally nothing

Not all journalists were rounded up. Only some of the most prominent.

>tfw NJ

Almost my entire state is covered. It is worth it though, fuck this place. I'm going to dig a bunker in my crawl space if I can't make it to central PA in time. I'll survive.

HE GOING TO KILL THEM ALL?

/safefromnukes/ cause I'm on a cruise. Still have USA cell provider though.

It's our nukes.

Can't wait for some hot babe NK female refugees. I will perform so much analz :^)

> Oklahoma
The Oil Crossroads and Sill did this.

Just moved to Oregon, Faggots and Hijabs, mostly.

>All this larping from every country saying HAPPENING
>Even world leaders don't know what the fuck is going on anymore

Social media will cause WWIII, not Kim, not Trump, not Russia. But retards on kikebook and twitter larping and lying for likes.