What the fuck is with this fucking degeneracy?

What the fuck is with this fucking degeneracy?

"In Iceland 100% of babies diagnosed with Down syndrome are aborted. Think about that."
lifesitenews.com/opinion/babies-with-down-syndrome-deserve-love-not-eradication

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like abortion that much, but if I had a wife pregnant with a Downs baby I'd gently press her to abort.

Keeping the gene pool clean, this is exactly what the entire world should be doing instead of using taxpayer dollars to subsidize their existence.

sounds p based if you ask me
dailystormer.com/hotwheels-why-i-support-eugenics/

It's sort of like a mercy killing. You don't want someone to suffer so you kill him.

There's no room in our ayran homes for those with fucked up chromosomes.

Her body her choice ;)

Nice ethical standards

How is that degenerate? If anything that's based af, I'd want my utopia to do that, along with eugenic genetic engineering policies in general.

they don't suffer though, retards probably experience more joy than normal people

one could argue the parents would suffer though

It's like 90% in America, hypocrite. Why raise a retard when you can abort it and try again in a couple weeks?

In the old days they would leave babbies like this out for exposure, consider this as more humane. Aborting healthy white babies is wrong, but the genetic defects and minority's is a moral thing to do.

Based Snowland

>not using the kakarot nose

seek the will of Christ to heal you

I agree, you should really wait until the baby is born to make sure it has down syndrome and then kill it.

In the old days genetic defects woukd be taken into the wilderness and left there so an animal would eat them or they starve to death.

>100% of babies diagnosed with Down syndrome are aborted.

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap!

>allowing downd people to live at all
That's top A degeneracy.

>falling for the crucifix jew

Thats what I said. Exposure, either critters or the elements would get them.

the retarded feel like monsters

Abortion should only be available to women when:
>The baby has mutations caused by radiation
>Downs syndrome or trisomy 18
>microcephaly
>baby is mixed race

I work with the developmentally disabled and I feel the same way. If it were within my means to care for a Downs child without sacrificing my own welfare or the welfare of other children I would have, I'd consider keeping itm. But, as a poor fucker, I'd be doing all I could just to support one neurotypical child on my income.

>What the fuck is with this fucking degeneracy?

It would be degeneracy NOT to abort it. Eugenics and maintaining the genetic health of a population is perfectly fine.

Settle down, edge lord. Amniocentesis is pretty reliable. No need to kill actual newborn babies.

You need to open that up as a blanket "in cases of moderate to severe developmental disability." There's so many weird fucking diagnoses out there like Harlequin's Disease and other shit.

Right. The only times it's okay to give birth to a sick child is when it has something incredibly minor like:

>Asperger's and High Functioning autism
>ADHD
>Dyslexia

Because they can still contribute and live a worthwhile life. But even then, they should be wary about reproducing.

did you skim OP's link?

>99% of people with Down syndrome are happy with their lives.
>97% of people with Down syndrome like who they are.
>96% of people with Down syndrome like how they look

the tard wrangler ITT could clarify whether or not this is bullshit though

I support aborting babies with physical defects/mental defects that can be detected before birth. If I found out my kid would have down syndrome or something else, I 100% would have it aborted.

unassepable

Issa outwage

Of the people with Downs I have worked with, I'd say about 25% of them fall into that category as well. They're intelligent enough to have labor jobs and care for themselves: taking the bus across the country to visit a relative, preparing meals, reading and writing. Hell, one of my clients has better penmanship than me. And EVERY SINGLE person with Downs in that category is absolutely hilarious. A lot of the angry or withdrawn people with Downs have also suffered trauma (emotional, physical, and even sexual) as children.

But, there are also plenty of people with Downs who can barely string a sentence together or who become physically aggressive for seemingly no reaaon. But, again, the trauma thing can come into play. In the "abusing what woulf otherwise have been a tame and friendly dog" vein.

BASED ICELAND

Reminder that if you don't abort retards and instead try again for a healthy child you're actively contributing to the destruction of the white race.
There is literally NOTHING wrong with abortion if it's used to get rid of rape bastards and retards.

>increased risk of cancer
>increased risk of heart disease
>increased risk of being socially excluded or bullied

The fact that they don't know how bad their lives are makes it even worse.

I don't hate the disabled. In fact I'm very sympathetic towards them and believe picking on them is degeneracy. But it's fair to acknowledge that they'll never have an equal chance in life.

rape?

>an equal chance in life.
depends on the goal
if it's the pursuit of happiness, retards have a huge advantage

>The fact that they don't know how bad their lives are makes it even worse.
this would be a great problem to have

Good, i don't see a problem with this.

>I as human too!

>if it's the pursuit of happiness, retards have a huge advantage
>you will never be retarded

>they don't suffer though, retards probably experience more joy than normal people

This, downies are honestly some of the nicest people I've ever met.

This imageboard would be dead without all its autists though.

> taxpayer dollars

How do taxpayers pay for people with downs?

> Keeping the gene pool clean

Why is this even an interest for you? The gene pool will never be clean. Your only interest should be to mate with someone who has no genetic defects. Wanting to have a "clean gene pool" (despite the fact that people born with disabilities can be born from a totally healthy person) isn't grounds for murder.

Not your decision. There have been plenty of people with genetic defects that live happier lives than 99% of polfags. This is a selfish decision.

You don't decide life or death for another person.

Utopias will never exist.

You cannot kill someone based on your preference of how they're born.

> mutations caused by radiation

If the baby dies from natural causes (radiation poisoning) then it should be this way. Otherwise, you still dont have the right to kill it.

Yeah, it's definately a diverse spectrum.

It makes you wonder how many Sup Forums users are downies

Nice threshold

have you ever seen a black kid/adult with down syndrome?
i haven't, and i'm a bit long in the tooth
or maybe i have, but couldn't tell the difference between a retarded nigger and a regular one

This is where I am with it.

>degenerate
>having a clean gene pool
>Down syndrome is a genetic defect
git out of here newfag genetic purity is a great thing

Whats so bad about this? These down syndrome kids wont contribute in any way in society. If people want to abort them I'm fine with it. The world belongs to the strong not the weak genetic scum.

>How do taxpayers pay for people with downs?

How about you abolish social security before you have your downs kid? If you want to raise a retard fine, but don't force me to pay for it

People with Down Syndrome are happier than we are. You're not mercy killing them when you choose abortion, you're just being a selfish asshole.

This is the second best argument for abortion I've ever heard. The first is niggers.

That's beautiful don't you dare suggest otherwise you faggot nigger kike

fuck off cuckservative boomer

the genetically inferior should not live

You're doing yourself and the kid a favour.

Then should we all lower our IQs to retard levels in order to be happier?

Downs is the "best" mental disability a kid can have besides autism or cerebral palsy, they can normally work and have social lives. I can see if the kid would need a feeding tube their whole lives or something though.

That being said I'm pro-choice regardless of any of this. But if you planned the pregnancy, and have the means to raise them, this shouldn't be a dealbreaker.

That would technically work.

Gotta keep those future strongmen pure

>Natural causes
Then why do we conduct operations and used modern medicine we should hire shamans like back in the day you can't have just one aspect of modernisation and deem the other immoral or unnatural

I'm against social security but it's so deep into the system you cannot possibly abolish it.

If they don't get to live they will die naturally. You are not to decide who lives and dies.

read

Because life is precious. You shouldn't be left behind.

Things like miscarriages, which are uncontrollable, are an example of nature's way.

Can we test for the gay gene so we can proactively abort fags?

So how many retards do you know who are procreating?

>oh my god guys an Aryan country practices voluntary eugenics!

You realize this is Sup Forums, right?

It`s called eugenics it works and every country should adopt it.

>There hasn’t been a baby with Down syndrome born in Iceland in the past five years
Nice, I didn't know this, thought it was bs since I've seen retards here but they are usually on the older side.
It's great that we kill them, I think anyone who knowingly gives birth to a retard should be killed as well.

In nature defective offspring are abandoned and exposed to the elements/predators.

Casting off the weak is natures way faggot.

Aborting a social problem benefits everyone.

Knowingly bringing a defective human being into this world is wrong according to me, rest it's a matter of choice

>cerebral palsy
>"best" mental disability

Elaborate

>eugenics
>eugenics
>eugenics
down syndrome people aren't having sex and reproducing

if it were eugenics, the mother and father would be sterilized. rather than killing the child

>in 18 years there'll be no more Sup Forums posters from Iceland

Tragic

>implying retards think they are normal
Tards know they are different from the moment they enter the special ed classes at school if they even make it that far. Once they see people living a normal life they only have 2 dots to connect.

they are still fucking ugly and ruin my day whenever i see their stupid disgusting face

An Icelandic genetics company recently reached out to the gays here asking to research the genetic causes of homosexuality, and they all refused to give a DNA sample precisely because they thought it might be used to systematically abort gays.

Good, not my choice, Pro-life is the ultimate cuck political position.

This. I can't stand those fucking potato heads in my sight

>Not your decision to decide life or death

Why not?

>degeneracy
Etymology[edit]
From Latin degeneratus, past participle of degenerare (“to degenerate”), from degener (“ignoble”), from de (“from, down”) + genus (“race, kind”); see genus, general.

Pronunciation[edit]
(adjective, noun) IPA(key): /dJˈdʒɛnəɹət/
(verb) IPA(key): /dJˈdʒɛnəɹeJt/
Adjective[edit]
degenerate (comparative more degenerate, superlative most degenerate)

(of qualities) Having deteriorated, degraded or fallen from normal, coherent, balanced and desirable to undesirable and typically abnormal. [quotations ▼]
(of a human or system) Having lost good or desirable qualities.
(of an encoding or function) Having multiple domain elements correspond to one element of the range.
The genetic code is degenerate because a single amino acid can be coded by one of several codons.
(mathematics) A degenerate case is a limiting case in which a class of object changes its nature so as to belong to another, usually simpler, class.
(physics) Having the same quantum energy level.
Derived terms[edit]
(physics) degenerate matter

>desire to improve and increase the population of the white race
>Offended by the abortion of pregnancies of retards

Pick one.

>"In Iceland 100% of babies diagnosed with Down syndrome are aborted. Think about that."
Literally nothing wrong with this
>inb4 "muh degeneracy"
Only a small group of women develop downies. You're not removing any degenerate behavior from society by aborting potato heads.

Hitler would do the same

I'm fine with that. Better than leaving it in the woods

Suuure

Downs are nessasary read Brave new world

>(of a human or system) Having lost good or desirable qualities.
that may be what OP was going for
this 'culling the weak so that only the strong may survive' mentality is pretty degenerate/barbaric,
the only good reason to be strong is to protect the weak

Iceland is the cleanist white gene pool on this earth.
>Huge strong males
>Blonde blue eyed females
The white American gene pool is like an open sewer in comparison.

You must waste your life and tons of resources to keep a suffering insectoid lump of meat alive and if you dare challenge this assumed moral superiority you will be stuck down with the mark of "edgy"

If you ever actually read the novel you would know that aint true the gammas are near retardation not down retarded and we dont live in a society where down people actually produce something they just cost the government money

The white Aussie gene pool is cleaner than Americas; up to the 60's it was basically 100% British Isles.

>gammas
ok, what about epsilons?

>we dont live in a society where down people actually produce something
there are plenty of retards with jobs

yeah and they require at least 2 caretakers
1 to take care of his retardation and 1 to make sure hes doing his job right

fucking based iceland

>not having retards is degenerate
Kill yourself

Oh, wait, no, you linked something against it and you're against that. Fuck, that was confusing. Shit

abortion is preventative, culling is different, that would be like segregating adult degenerates/retards and sterilizing them like the swedes used to to

>the only good reason to be strong is to protect the weak
so we should build a strong society in order to be able to fill it with retards and protect them?
i think knowingly birthing retards because of a devotion to a shitskin religion is weak

by the way there is no policy or effort focused on this here, which is why i was surprised it's 100%, everyone is individually deciding to abort downs people.

thats because they are living of your tax

That's actually a good thing, OP. Iceland, like most European countries, is a social state. It's great to contribute so that your fellow countrymen can afford every medical treatment they need to be healthy and productive, but I would never support the idea that the collective has to pay for sick children if their parents were fully aware about their condition before birth.

What is your problem? There is nothing wrong with abortion. It's just a foetus.

I'm only against abortion because my people are dying out and shitskins are imported to solve it.

I have nothing against weeding out undesirables.

Absolutely based Iceland.

I want to get married there.

>2017
>ethical standards
Fuck off hippy