latimes.com/nation/la-na-united-david-dao-20170412-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DdmYrqNodD8
airtoair.net/gallery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

checking your bags is extra .... checking your face is free .... reeeeeeeee

>can take a vacation with patients covered
>cries that he needs to go home in a day for his patients
dirty chink

are you actually retarded or pretend retarded?

they asked 3 people before Mr. Dao, and all said they weren't getting off. So why was Dao singled out and dragged off the plane for doing the same thing?

Because they knew the chink would sperg out and it would be funny as fuck.

no beady little anglo

white guy: If he was black they would've shot him

black guy: they wouldn't have done this to a white guy

woman: this shows the misogyny of trumps america!

muslim: see above except replace misogyny with islamophobia

asian: umm yeah that's kinda racist if he was white, nah asians need to understand black folk go through this everyday!!

he didn't even sperg out though. if anything the officer chimped out when he smashed a 70 year old's skull into that sweaty armrest. Must be that chimp strength, sometimes they can't control it.

He traded oxy for gay sex. Had to hurry back to suck nigger dick.

>RGAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>not sperging out
pick one

Can you imagine how much more outrage there would be if it was a white officer instead of a nigger one?

What type of doctor is he? He can't even speak English right

>all the chinks spurge out over muh racism
>turns out he's Vietnamese

how did he get back on the plane lmao

>ihevtogohom ihevtogohom ihevtogohom

I no go! Must lape tlanny in molning...
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>SO much for those fine immigrant Doctors that we need.

Friendly reminder that you can hate gooks and chinks while still opposing the kikery of airlines

What does it mean if I'm really bad at putting these type of puzzles together? How does one increase their aptitude for these kinds of things?

They're literally Asian people, they just want to identify as something else because special snowflakes.

Reminder that this faggot lost his license to practice for accepting sexual favors from a male patient as a means of payment. He's a degenerate chink faglord. This is all a distraction from actual happenings.

dont tell them that.

why he still on the plane at the end? It look like he's turning into an infected 28 days later zombie

They let him back on, I guess it wasn't that full after all.

THIS

UA was fucked up, but this tranny-fucking drug pusher will be professionally ruined by the time this is over.
>>Maybe his millions from the lawsuit will by him some of that sweet-sweet boi pucci.

>actual happenings.
oh you mean that larper on the twitter account that said we were at war with russia a week ago?

Asian people are really terrible at social organization and protesting. If this were a black man being dragged out by white officers, you would see a media circus and #blacklivesmatter protesting. Since this is an Asian man, its not getting much further than shitposting on the internet. White liberal women don't care about Asian male rights.

This happened right after Trump bombed Syria. Its certainly a very convenient happening.

>nearly 70
>gets big settlement
>professionally ruined
>has been professionally ruined like 3 times

Yea, I am sure he is really worried.

There's some other story going on that the media confused him with some other guy. The doc that got the shit beat out of him may not have had a record at all. If that's true, he could go after the airlines, the airline police, and the media.

>Asian people are really terrible at social organization
Stopped reading that right there, somebody is forgetting about based roof Koreans.

>koreans ousted their corrupt president
>unlike amerifags who still haven't purged their entire government who they know is corrupt
>"HURRR MUH SOCIAL ORGNAIZATIONZ"

t. Ching chong

well done amerifats

death to all chinks

vid.me/El10
Enjoy XD
I made a meme

Let me explain something to you Asian idiots on here. No one fucking wants you in the US leave with all the other shit skins and for that matter if it was a white guy the white guy would have got up without a fucking problem. There was another news story where it WAS a white guy and he did fucking leave like a civilized adult not some babby manchild.

Why did they ask him to get off the plane in the first place ?

truth

Great to see that fucker get the treatment he deserves. Also great to see all libtard shills gone, since their working hours are over.

It means you're retarded. Its not a puzzle, it's arts and crafts for toddlers. You just fold along the lines and glue at the flaps.

Learn english, cunt.

Sorry you can't down vote here sucks huh?

Look! a roach thinks he's any better!

Go back to stormfront whitie. This is a japanese anime board with a jap owner. GTFO.

Just because I enjoy watching anime doesn't mean I want to have a bunch of fucking Asians around me. You stupid fucking reddit retard.

Also whitie left like a beta c.u.c.k bending over for the jew corporation to royally fuck him in the ass.

Fighting with a police officer on a plane right before a flight is really such a good time to FIGHT THE MAN. Are you 12? I think most of you are fucking 12yrs old and from reddit came here to try to be edgy.

Based chink needs to stand his ground against those nigger grunts and the bullying victim with them. A pogrom against nigger cops should begin to fix some of the problems in the nations police departments.

he was a NK spy.
>Kim's lover

>falling for the media's smear campaign
Never knew Sup Forums was so full of good little goys
Just imagine the nasty things they could do to you if they revealed you visit this awful place

Not pretending confirmed

I bet he's been contacted by dozens of lawyers willing to work for free on this for him

Lucky guy hit the jackpot, lawsuit up time

>he didn't even sperg out though
the guy ran back on the plane with his arms up like a child having a tantrum

>"Way to go guys, good work!"

Guess who was the corporation worshiping bootlicker

As a pilotfag I'll just point out that airlines allow you to sit in a chair, above the clouds, going 4/5 the speed of sound. They are the closest thing to teleporters we have. Nobody should bitch about anything. The only reason flying isn't insane and dangerous is because of order and rules.

The united situation was dumb, but everyone, especially the gay opiate chink, needs to stop being pussies and remember how fucking amazing it is, that humans can fucking fly.

All three of the others left without incident you dumb fuck. He was the only one that refused.

Which David Dao is he by the way? There's like two and I can't figure out which one.

This. That cracker got fucking REKT by your post KEK. Look at how he tried to make it OK because he likes anime. Probably a Chink who stole his potential promotion so he's butthurt

So, the CEO is refusing to step down? This is what you get for letting a person with an extreme health condition, like his heart transplant, or Carly Fiorina's cancer to remain in control of a major corporation.

I think their board of directors should be brought up on criminal charges for extreme fiduciary negligence.

What? Come on boys, where's the closest tree? We got work to do!

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING

candle jack is such an ol

Can someone post the pic with the dying monkey face shopped on him?

haha, i haven't seen candlejack posted in a wh

>leans his seat back before the plane has taken off

This fucker breaks all the rules

wow united shills on overtime

The guy who got kicked off the plane is the same guy who is a convicted felon and who lost his medical license.

Source: latimes.com/nation/la-na-united-david-dao-20170412-story.html

There is another David Dao who lives in Louisiana, but the David Dao in Kentucky is the guy who traded drugs for gay sex.

>remember how fucking amazing it is
reddit

I love how you can hear a kid at the beginning of the video and they forcibly man handle this guy within the vicinity of that child, way to go.. I thought USA was all about protecting children from shit environments and here they go exposing that kid to that scene

As requested.

Holy shit. This man is just getting free fucking money from all over. These news sites are going to get their assholes turned inside out by lawyers

You're retarded. if it's first gen asians, they have better things and jobs to do.
Most niggers are unemployed that can be hired to chimp out when needed.

>what is sarcasm

why does guy look like the official YLYL meme

This man is so based hes going to take over the world

What do you mean? The David Dao on the United flight is the same David Dao who is a convicted felon. There is no case for defamation if it's true.

> your life is devoid of meaning

ha nope, fuck reddit.

You would feel the same if you had the power to pick a point in the sky and drive there. Pilotfags know this feel.

This ironic coming from a board that glorifies white people.

Sorry, but the Asian guy is in the wrong. United makes it very clear that they have the right to remove you from the plane if it oversold.

wait a minute who took this picture?

>be touched by a nigger
>not absolutely disgusted
If an abo even looked at me I'd tell it to fuck off.

Gotta admit, you win this entire thread. Desu, Desu.

Get a look at this trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=DdmYrqNodD8

If you paid for your ticket the airline has no right to remove you because of "overbooking". The DOT has guidelines in place to prevent airlines from jewing their customers out of what they paid for, and if they don't want it then the airline cannot force someone out. UA is the kike and the asian man just wanted to get out of chimpcago. Stop virtue signalling for a kike.

the flight wasn't even overbooked, though. United had employees that they wanted to put onto the flight, so they kicked off 4 paying customers.

This whole board is run by the jews. It's literally a disinfo meme board. Why do you think everything this board does gets put on news outlets?

America was a mistake

That a policy system driven by a finite set of rules will eventually lead to the firing of a CEO, when he/she is too sick to actually lead with a set of human values and it leads to an elderly chink doctor wanting to return home so that he can see patients the next day being beat senseless by three gorillas in saggy fucking pants.

That's why I put overbooked in quotation marks. They didn't over book, they were just booked completely and made a last minute change to move some employees onto a flight and kick paying customers off because of UA's own poor planning. UA couldn't wait to get those employees on another flight or pay something worthwhile to the people they kicked. Airlines, especially American airlines are fucking kikes about everything and want people to forget the DOT exists just so they can fuck over any domestic flyer.

>This whole board is run by the Muslims. It's literally a disinfo meme board. Why do you think everything this board does gets put on news outlets?

Paul Bowen
airtoair.net/gallery/

He didn't fly so good, yadda yadda

they abused him because he was asian. this is clearly racist act.

Nice proxy.

>get flopped out of your seat
>scream like a wild animal
>busted lip
>go rag doll and get dragged like a child
>run back on mumbling 'just kill me'

yeah so manly m8, definitely not cucked.

>REMINDER

THIS DOCTOR GAVE A FAGGOT DRUGS IN EXCHANGE FOR GAY SEX

I was on the fence about the whole ordeal, until I found this out. Good it happened to him.

True, not to mention that UA only went up to $800 on their offer to people. The DOT requires compensation of up to $1350 or 4x your ticket price, whichever is lower. It's also pretty alarming that UA can get police to just manhandle a paying customer out of his seat and injure him. Honestly big corporations shouldn't have police doing their dirty work because they like to be kikes and fuck their customers.

>remember how fucking amazing it is, that humans can fucking fly.

It was a Sunday you retarded fucknit.

So youre an actual retard, got it. thanks.

this is not argument for the beating. shut up u piece of shit