Be me

>be me
>go to college and end up with a Criminal Justice degree (dun goofd)
>no college debt, 5k in savings account
>smoked weed maybe 40 times in college before considering law enforcement as a career
>also did some other stupid shit as a teen that likely won't instantly disqualify me but brings my chances of acceptance down
>want to do law enforcement but not sure if i'll be able to
>2 years of experience working at a bank
>could join military but getting stationed won't work for my life at the moment

what now? should i try to get into law enforcement anyways or go to trade school or some shit? how fucked am i?

Sup Forums - Life Advice

people here tend to have pretty good opinions on this type of stuff lol

Police departments love military. You would practically get the job after you got on top of having college.

There are opening for cops all the time. I don't know how you have a problem. Come to bay area you can get a job as a Bart cop and wrangle niggers for 43k a year.

only issue with military is that my girlfriend is going to graduate school to get a PhD. getting stationed would seperate us. we've been dating for over 5 years, she's white, and wife material

there are openings everywhere but i've smoked weed quite a few times, drove drunk at 16 and 19, stole small items at 16 and 19, and also bought weed in a legal state and brought it to a non-legal one. so i'm worried that i've done too much to get accepted

if you become a cop, enjoy the weed

Stop being a loser and apply for a LEO job. Probation/Parole/Prison/Cop/Admin at any of above.

not graduated yet, and will be moving to a different state in a year. unsure which yet so that'll have to wait

Both pay like shit. Get a private sector job.

Also don't post this here asshole.

Basically me minus the complete fuck ups you made.
I took some time from 23-25 (present) to turn down an offer from an agency to apply to others . I felt that was right since I had only applied to one before doing so. Anywho I have re applied to the first agency and should be hired by the end of the year. Good luck OP...hopefully you being a complete goober doesn't screw your life up

sometimes you need advice from the type of people that would call you an asshole, you know? :')

>Anonymous (ID: QcDdOhym) 04/12/17(Wed)19:22:59 No.12085
thanks brother. good luck to you too

also
>wont work for your life
also wont work for L.E...change your attitude..

does this look like your personal blog faggot moreover do you really believe that strangers on the internet care that you want to willingly become a cog in the jew machine?

is beating minorities not fun anymore?

what i meant by that is this:

jews are a minority, why don't you start with them? oh that's right because they will be signing your paycheck at the end of the day

there are no death squads hiring right now m8

I hate to say it considering how big a decision it is, but consider marrying that woman. The military will help you with that, unless you get deployed.

i considered that, but it would complicate where we end up moving to next. she has the potential to get into some ivy league schools for her PhD program (in STEM), so if i'm halfway across the country then shit would suck

You could still join LE. Just read up on lie detector tests and go to a hypnotist to convince you that you've never done any drugs in your life and you should be as right as rain.
I would hate to see a good user passed up just so they can hire a power hungry good.

trips of truth for the hypnotist idea lol

Gotcha. What did you do that might disqualify you? I tweaked a bit in high school, and that was ten years ago. I'm going to go into LE myself.

about sums up the things i've done

i feel you man. as far as i'm aware if you've done hard drugs its an instant disqualification, have you found anything that says otherwise?

I talked to a representative of the Los Angeles sheriff's department. That was a while back and he said something about ten years. From when i last hit the pipe. It's about that time, i still got some time in my contract through. I think it might vary on the department or region you want to go for.
You might find better help in /k/ though, op. A lot of prior service and law enforcement there, which is just funny to me. Good luck man

nice, that's good to hear. it seems to me like L.A. has more relaxed requirements and disqualifying factors. not sure why that might be